The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Sanjay on Wed 29 May 2013, 7:47 pm

First topic message reminder :







There is nothing more intensifying than two of the best teams in CW clash out in one of the worlds best cricket stadium




MATCH SUMMARY

Cosmos 293 all out


Dominators: 233/3 | Dominators trail by 60 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Hafeez: 75* (95b, 3x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 78.95
M Clarke: 24* (30b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 80.0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 67 ( 79 )



IN FORM




Anurag was in red hot form taking 2 important wickets..Dominators should be aware of this guy to build a strong lead



Hafeez so far has been batting solid..He seems to have a funny time dealing the deadle CMS bowlers



Time : 8 PM IST || 2.30 PM GMT



Last edited by Sanjay on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 9:48 am; edited 3 times in total

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:21 pm

sV wrote:
The bowler to bowl now is
Shahid Afridi
Test Career Matches : 2
Test Career Maidens : 2
Test Career Wickets : 1
Test Career Best Bowling Figures : 1 for 64
Test Career Bowling Average : 156
Test Career Economy : 3
Test Career Bowling Strike Rate : 300
Test Career Five Wicket Hauls : 0


maggy man

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Fahad on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm

Anu here
avatar
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Designer
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm

Over - 40.1: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 4 RUNS
FOUR, very unconventional shot, punched it over midwicket and the placement was good enough to bisect the gap at deep midwicket.
Over - 40.2: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 6 RUNS
SIX, WOW! Pitches on a fullish length outside off and he stays there and clubs that high into the second tier over long-off.
Over - 40.3: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 40.4: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 40.5: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 40.6: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 41 (11 runs) | Dominators: 258/4 | Dominators trail by 35 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 15* (5b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 300
M Clarke: 33* (40b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 82.50
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 22 ( 10 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 1-0-11-0
------------------------------------------------------------------










Duminy on fire !

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71136

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm

Shawn Spencer wrote:Im here Smile

long time no see :bitch:

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Viresh on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm

Arjun wrote:
Viresh wrote:
Arjun wrote:
FHD wrote:Congo jpd


congo for ??
for wearing test cap

but we dint giv him cap

he wore a helmet
good for him
avatar
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Member
Posts : 41308

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Viresh on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm

Afrid got hammered Tongue out
avatar
Viresh
Level 34
Level 34

Member
Posts : 41308

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Fahad on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm

Afrdid hmmrd
avatar
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Designer
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:22 pm

sV wrote:Over - 40.1: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 4 RUNS
FOUR, very unconventional shot, punched it over midwicket and the placement was good enough to bisect the gap at deep midwicket.
Over - 40.2: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 6 RUNS
SIX, WOW! Pitches on a fullish length outside off and he stays there and clubs that high into the second tier over long-off.
Over - 40.3: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 40.4: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 40.5: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 40.6: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 41 (11 runs) | Dominators: 258/4 | Dominators trail by 35 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 15* (5b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 300
M Clarke: 33* (40b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 82.50
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 22 ( 10 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 1-0-11-0
------------------------------------------------------------------










Duminy on fire !

jpd continuing his grt form Happy from int match

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Fahad on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:23 pm

Jpd on fire
avatar
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Designer
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:23 pm

End of Over 41 (11 runs) | Dominators: 258/4 | Dominators trail by 35 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 15* (5b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 300
M Clarke: 33* (40b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 82.50
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 22 ( 10 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 1-0-11-0
------------------------------------------------------------------


defensive mode :mother:

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:23 pm

FHD wrote:Jpd on fire

calll fire brigades :bitch:

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:23 pm

The bowler to bowl now is
Anurag Choudhary
Test Career Matches : 2
Test Career Maidens : 4
Test Career Wickets : 5
Test Career Best Bowling Figures : 2 for 68
Test Career Bowling Average : 52
Test Career Economy : 4
Test Career Bowling Strike Rate : 82
Test Career Five Wicket Hauls : 0


____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71136

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:24 pm

sV wrote:
The bowler to bowl now is
Anurag Choudhary
Test Career Matches : 2
Test Career Maidens : 4
Test Career Wickets : 5
Test Career Best Bowling Figures : 2 for 68
Test Career Bowling Average : 52
Test Career Economy : 4
Test Career Bowling Strike Rate : 82
Test Career Five Wicket Hauls : 0


the dangerous anu Det

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Anurag on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:26 pm

Sourav why haven't you updated Cosmos vs RW in CWSim history?
avatar
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33149

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:26 pm


Boss

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:26 pm

Shawn Spencer wrote:Sourav why haven't you updated Cosmos vs RW in CWSim history?

he was enjoyng with his frns and net problems :bitch:

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

updatess please

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Anurag on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

Arjun wrote:
Shawn Spencer wrote:Sourav why haven't you updated Cosmos vs RW in CWSim history?

he was enjoyng with his frns and net problems
He updated other two series yesterday.
avatar
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33149

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

Over - 41.1: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 41.2: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 3 RUNS
Over - 41.3: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 41.4: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 4 RUNS
FOUR, length ball, on leg, he plays the pick-up through midwicket.
Over - 41.5: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 41.6: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 4 RUNS
FOUR, full toss and M Clarke has driven it powerfully to the cover boundary.
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 42 (13 runs) | Dominators: 271/4 | Dominators trail by 22 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 17* (7b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 242.86
M Clarke: 44* (44b, 1x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 100
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 35 ( 16 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 11-0-72-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 1-0-13-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 42.1: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 42.2: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 42.3: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 42.4: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 42.5: S Afridi to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 42.6: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 43 (3 runs) | Dominators: 274/4 | Dominators trail by 19 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 18* (8b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 225.00
M Clarke: 46* (49b, 1x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 93.88
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 38 ( 22 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 2-0-14-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 43.1: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 43.2: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 43.3: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 43.4: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 43.5: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 43.6: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 44 (5 runs) | Dominators: 279/4 | Dominators trail by 14 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 19* (9b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 211.11
M Clarke: 50* (54b, 1x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 92.59
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 43 ( 28 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 12-0-77-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 2-0-18-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 44.1: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 44.2: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 44.3: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 44.4: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 44.5: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 2 RUNS
Over - 44.6: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 6 RUNS
SIX, slightly slower from the bowler, JP Duminy's eyes light up and he monsters that one into the crowd beyond long-on.
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 45 (10 runs) | Dominators: 289/4 | Dominators trail by 4 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 51* (55b, 1x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 92.73
JP Duminy: 28* (14b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 200
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 53 ( 34 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 3-0-24-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 45.1: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.2: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 2 RUNS
Over - 45.3: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.4: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 45.5: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 6 RUNS
SIX, M Clarke connects superbly, short and he gets into position early, rocking back to pull it confidently over the midwicket boundary.
Over - 45.6: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 3 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 46 (13 runs) | Dominators: 302/4 | Dominators lead by 9 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 61* (59b, 2x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 103.39
JP Duminy: 31* (16b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 193.75
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 66 ( 40 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 13-0-90-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 3-0-31-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 46.1: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 46.2: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 46.3: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 46.4: S Afridi to M Clarke: 6 RUNS
SIX, short and wide, gifts him a hit-me delivery and M Clarke takes full toll, rocking back to crash that over the covers for a flat six.
Over - 46.5: S Afridi to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 46.6: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 47 (11 runs) | Dominators: 313/4 | Dominators lead by 20 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 71* (63b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 112.70
JP Duminy: 32* (18b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 177.78
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 77 ( 46 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 4-0-35-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 47.1: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 47.2: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.3: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.4: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.5: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 47.6: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 2 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 48 (5 runs) | Dominators: 318/4 | Dominators lead by 25 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 73* (66b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 110.61
JP Duminy: 35* (21b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 166.67
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 82 ( 52 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 14-0-95-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 4-0-36-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 48.1: S Afridi to M Clarke: 3 RUNS
Over - 48.2: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 48.3: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 48.4: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 48.5: S Afridi to M Clarke: 3 RUNS
Over - 48.6: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 49 (8 runs) | Dominators: 326/4 | Dominators lead by 33 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 37* (23b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 160.87
M Clarke: 79* (70b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 112.86
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 90 ( 58 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 5-0-43-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 49.1: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 49.2: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 49.3: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 49.4: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 49.5: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 2 RUNS
Over - 49.6: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 50 (4 runs) | Dominators: 330/4 | Dominators lead by 37 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 80* (72b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 111.11
JP Duminy: 40* (27b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 148.15
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 94 ( 64 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 15-0-99-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 5-0-40-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 50.1: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 50.2: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 50.3: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 50.4: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 50.5: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 3 RUNS
Over - 50.6: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS: (LEG BYES)
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 51 (5 runs) | Dominators: 335/4 | Dominators lead by 42 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 81* (75b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 109.46
JP Duminy: 43* (30b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 143.33
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 99 ( 70 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 6-0-47-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 51.1: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 51.2: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 51.3: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 51.4: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 51.5: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 51.6: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 52 (7 runs) | Dominators: 342/4 | Dominators lead by 49 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 88* (81b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 108.64
JP Duminy: 43* (30b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 143.33
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 106 ( 76 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 16-0-106-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 6-0-47-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 52.1: S Afridi to M Clarke: 4 RUNS
FOUR, wide outside off, smeared to deep midwicket with brute force and gets a boundary, fielder there tries to stop it but in vain.[/FADE][/B]
Over - 52.2: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 52.3: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 3 RUNS
Over - 52.4: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 52.5: S Afridi to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 52.6: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 53 (11 runs) | Dominators: 353/4 | Dominators lead by 60 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 96* (86b, 3x6, 4x4) at a S/R of 111.63
JP Duminy: 46* (31b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 148.39
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 117 ( 82 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 7-0-58-0











____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71136

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Anurag on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:29 pm

Clarke yet to be dismissed in tests.
avatar
Anurag
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33149

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:29 pm

sV wrote:Over - 41.1: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 41.2: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 3 RUNS
Over - 41.3: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 41.4: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 4 RUNS
FOUR, length ball, on leg, he plays the pick-up through midwicket.
Over - 41.5: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 41.6: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 4 RUNS
FOUR, full toss and M Clarke has driven it powerfully to the cover boundary.
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 42 (13 runs) | Dominators: 271/4 | Dominators trail by 22 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 17* (7b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 242.86
M Clarke: 44* (44b, 1x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 100
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 35 ( 16 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 11-0-72-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 1-0-13-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 42.1: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 42.2: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 42.3: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 42.4: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 42.5: S Afridi to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 42.6: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 43 (3 runs) | Dominators: 274/4 | Dominators trail by 19 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 18* (8b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 225.00
M Clarke: 46* (49b, 1x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 93.88
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 38 ( 22 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 2-0-14-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 43.1: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 43.2: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 43.3: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 43.4: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 43.5: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 43.6: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 44 (5 runs) | Dominators: 279/4 | Dominators trail by 14 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 19* (9b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 211.11
M Clarke: 50* (54b, 1x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 92.59
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 43 ( 28 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 12-0-77-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 2-0-18-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 44.1: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 44.2: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 44.3: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 44.4: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 44.5: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 2 RUNS
Over - 44.6: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 6 RUNS
SIX, slightly slower from the bowler, JP Duminy's eyes light up and he monsters that one into the crowd beyond long-on.
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 45 (10 runs) | Dominators: 289/4 | Dominators trail by 4 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 51* (55b, 1x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 92.73
JP Duminy: 28* (14b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 200
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 53 ( 34 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 3-0-24-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 45.1: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.2: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 2 RUNS
Over - 45.3: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.4: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 45.5: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 6 RUNS
SIX, M Clarke connects superbly, short and he gets into position early, rocking back to pull it confidently over the midwicket boundary.
Over - 45.6: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 3 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 46 (13 runs) | Dominators: 302/4 | Dominators lead by 9 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 61* (59b, 2x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 103.39
JP Duminy: 31* (16b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 193.75
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 66 ( 40 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 13-0-90-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 3-0-31-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 46.1: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 46.2: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 46.3: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 46.4: S Afridi to M Clarke: 6 RUNS
SIX, short and wide, gifts him a hit-me delivery and M Clarke takes full toll, rocking back to crash that over the covers for a flat six.
Over - 46.5: S Afridi to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 46.6: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 47 (11 runs) | Dominators: 313/4 | Dominators lead by 20 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 71* (63b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 112.70
JP Duminy: 32* (18b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 177.78
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 77 ( 46 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 4-0-35-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 47.1: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 47.2: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.3: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.4: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.5: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 47.6: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 2 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 48 (5 runs) | Dominators: 318/4 | Dominators lead by 25 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 73* (66b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 110.61
JP Duminy: 35* (21b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 166.67
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 82 ( 52 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 14-0-95-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 4-0-36-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 48.1: S Afridi to M Clarke: 3 RUNS
Over - 48.2: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 48.3: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 48.4: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 48.5: S Afridi to M Clarke: 3 RUNS
Over - 48.6: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 49 (8 runs) | Dominators: 326/4 | Dominators lead by 33 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 37* (23b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 160.87
M Clarke: 79* (70b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 112.86
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 90 ( 58 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 5-0-43-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 49.1: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
Over - 49.2: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 49.3: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 49.4: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 49.5: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 2 RUNS
Over - 49.6: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 50 (4 runs) | Dominators: 330/4 | Dominators lead by 37 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 80* (72b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 111.11
JP Duminy: 40* (27b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 148.15
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 94 ( 64 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 15-0-99-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 5-0-40-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 50.1: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 50.2: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 50.3: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 50.4: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 50.5: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 3 RUNS
Over - 50.6: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS: (LEG BYES)
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 51 (5 runs) | Dominators: 335/4 | Dominators lead by 42 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 81* (75b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 109.46
JP Duminy: 43* (30b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 143.33
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 99 ( 70 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 6-0-47-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 51.1: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 51.2: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 51.3: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 51.4: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 51.5: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 51.6: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 52 (7 runs) | Dominators: 342/4 | Dominators lead by 49 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 88* (81b, 3x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 108.64
JP Duminy: 43* (30b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 143.33
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 106 ( 76 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 16-0-106-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 6-0-47-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 52.1: S Afridi to M Clarke: 4 RUNS
FOUR, wide outside off, smeared to deep midwicket with brute force and gets a boundary, fielder there tries to stop it but in vain.[/FADE][/B]
Over - 52.2: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 52.3: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 3 RUNS
Over - 52.4: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 52.5: S Afridi to M Clarke: 2 RUNS
Over - 52.6: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 53 (11 runs) | Dominators: 353/4 | Dominators lead by 60 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 96* (86b, 3x6, 4x4) at a S/R of 111.63
JP Duminy: 46* (31b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 148.39
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 117 ( 82 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 7-0-58-0












clarke and jpd Boss Boss Boss

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:29 pm

we got three run machines in our squad then in tests

clarke srt bz

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:30 pm

M Clarke: 96* (86b, 3x6, 4x4) at a S/R of 111.63
JP Duminy: 46* (31b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 148.39

look at their strike rates

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by Arjun on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:31 pm

next updatessssss

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes - 1st Test : 1st - 5th June at 8:00 PM IST AT Lord's || Day 2

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 8:31 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 53.1: A Choudhary to M Clarke: 3 RUNS
Over - 53.2: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 53.3: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 53.4: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 53.5: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
Over - 53.6: A Choudhary to JP Duminy: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 54 (3 runs) | Dominators: 356/4 | Dominators lead by 63 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
M Clarke: 99* (87b, 3x6, 4x4) at a S/R of 113.79
JP Duminy: 46* (36b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 127.78
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 120 ( 88 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Choudhary: 17-0-109-2
This spell: A Choudhary: 7-0-50-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 54.1: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 54.2: S Afridi to M Clarke: 0 RUNS
Over - 54.3: S Afridi to M Clarke: 1 RUNS
Over - 54.4: S Afridi to JP Duminy: (WIDE BALL)
Over - 54.4: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 2 RUNS
Over - 54.5: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 2 RUNS
Over - 54.6: S Afridi to JP Duminy: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 55 (7 runs) | Dominators: 363/4 | Dominators lead by 70 runs
------------------------------------------------------------------
JP Duminy: 51* (39b, 2x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 130.77
M Clarke: 100* (90b, 3x6, 4x4) at a S/R of 111.11
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 127 ( 94 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Afridi: 8-0-65-0










100 for Michael Clarke !


50 for JP Duminy !

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71136

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum