Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Fardin Kibria on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :



The Blue Knight Hawks are currently the worst team in CW , they are having hard times . They lost to TB badly without winning a single match in 5 match odi series as the rain washed out the last two matches it was 3-0 TB in odi and 2-1 tb in t20 , but they started strong against the HR . Maybe the Home Crowd Advantage is helping them but their bowling really bowled well except Gul and Razzak and Their batting everyone batted well except Sehwag . Can they continue their winning streak ? lets wait and find out

Hawks Player To Watch out For







The Hurricanes on the Hand , are pretty good team . At least better than the Hawks at this moment but the lost of early wickets costed them the match even though they went to score 280  , Ross Taylor and Adam Voges played an unforgettable innings which made them go past 80  but their bowling wasn't that good , Shakib went for 56 in 5 overs and they let the Hawks have it Hawks way too much , can they bounce back and end their 3 game losing streak ? lets find out

Hurricanes player to watch out for








[b]Ground Details
Name : Sahara Park Newlands

Location : Cape Town , South Africa

Capacity: 25,000

Pitch Type : Green

TIME : 10:00 PM IST
avatar
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33702

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:16 pm

Even wrong bowling line up sent too Sad
everything is wrong Sad
Ugh messed everything up Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:16 pm

Anyways Come on hawks we can win this one Happy Happy Happy Smile

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:17 pm

Over - 0.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 0.2: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 0.3: I Pathan to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 0.4: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 0.5: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 0.6: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 1 (2 runs) | Hurricanes: 2/0 ( RR: 2 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
R Tandon: 1* (2b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 50.0
C Gayle: 1* (4b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 25.00
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 2 ( 6 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 1-0-2-0
------------------------------------------------------------------








Good solid start for the Hurricanes !

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:17 pm

The bowler to bowl now is
Abdur Razzak
OD Career Matches : 11
OD Career Maidens : 2
OD Career Wickets : 16
OD Career Best Bowling Figures : 4 for 44
OD Career Bowling Average : 38
OD Career Economy : 6
OD Career Bowling Strike Rate : 39
OD Career Five Wicket Hauls : 0


____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:18 pm

sV wrote:Over - 0.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 0.2: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 0.3: I Pathan to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 0.4: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 0.5: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 0.6: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 1 (2 runs) | Hurricanes: 2/0 ( RR: 2 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
R Tandon: 1* (2b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 50.0
C Gayle: 1* (4b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 25.00
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 2 ( 6 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 1-0-2-0
------------------------------------------------------------------








Good solid start for the Hurricanes !
Pathan Once Again starts well Boss Happy Happy

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:18 pm

sV wrote:
The bowler to bowl now is
Abdur Razzak
OD Career Matches : 11
OD Career Maidens : 2
OD Career Wickets : 16
OD Career Best Bowling Figures : 4 for 44
OD Career Bowling Average : 38
OD Career Economy : 6
OD Career Bowling Strike Rate : 39
OD Career Five Wicket Hauls : 0

He needs to gain his form back today Smile Happy Boss

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:19 pm

Over - 1.1: A Razzak to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 1.2: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 1.3: A Razzak to C Gayle: 3 RUNS
Over - 1.4: A Razzak to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 1.5: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 1.6: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 2 (6 runs) | Hurricanes: 8/0 ( RR: 4 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 5* (6b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 83.33
R Tandon: 3* (6b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 50.0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 8 ( 12 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Razzak: 1-0-6-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 2.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 2.2: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 2.3: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 2.4: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 2.5: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 2.6: I Pathan to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 3 (2 runs) | Hurricanes: 10/0 ( RR: 3.33 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
R Tandon: 4* (10b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 40.0
C Gayle: 6* (8b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 75.00
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 10 ( 18 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 2-0-4-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 3.1: A Razzak to R Tandon: 3 RUNS: (LEG BYES)
Over - 3.2: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS: (NO BALL)
Over - 3.2: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS: (NO BALL)
Over - 3.2: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 3.3: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 3.4: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 3.5: A Razzak to C Gayle: 6 RUNS
SIX, that ball was asking to be hit. Length ball, and C Gayle hits it with ease and clears the long on boundary.
Over - 3.6: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 4 (14 runs) | Hurricanes: 24/0 ( RR: 6 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 14* (14b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 100
R Tandon: 5* (12b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 41.67
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 24 ( 26 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Razzak: 2-0-17-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 4.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 4.2: I Pathan to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 4.3: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 4.4: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 4.5: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 4.6: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 5 (3 runs) | Hurricanes: 27/0 ( RR: 5.4 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 16* (17b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 94.12
R Tandon: 6* (15b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 40.0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 27 ( 32 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 3-0-7-0








Chris Gayle goes boom !
Good start for the Hurricanes !

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Rishabh on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:20 pm

Here I am. :O

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46791

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:20 pm

sV wrote:Over - 1.1: A Razzak to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 1.2: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 1.3: A Razzak to C Gayle: 3 RUNS
Over - 1.4: A Razzak to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 1.5: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 1.6: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 2 (6 runs) | Hurricanes: 8/0 ( RR: 4 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 5* (6b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 83.33
R Tandon: 3* (6b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 50.0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 8 ( 12 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Razzak: 1-0-6-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 2.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 2.2: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 2.3: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 2.4: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 2.5: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 2.6: I Pathan to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 3 (2 runs) | Hurricanes: 10/0 ( RR: 3.33 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
R Tandon: 4* (10b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 40.0
C Gayle: 6* (8b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 75.00
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 10 ( 18 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 2-0-4-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 3.1: A Razzak to R Tandon: 3 RUNS: (LEG BYES)
Over - 3.2: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS: (NO BALL)
Over - 3.2: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS: (NO BALL)
Over - 3.2: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 3.3: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 3.4: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 3.5: A Razzak to C Gayle: 6 RUNS
SIX, that ball was asking to be hit. Length ball, and C Gayle hits it with ease and clears the long on boundary.
Over - 3.6: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 4 (14 runs) | Hurricanes: 24/0 ( RR: 6 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 14* (14b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 100
R Tandon: 5* (12b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 41.67
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 24 ( 26 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Razzak: 2-0-17-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 4.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 4.2: I Pathan to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 4.3: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 4.4: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 4.5: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 4.6: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 5 (3 runs) | Hurricanes: 27/0 ( RR: 5.4 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 16* (17b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 94.12
R Tandon: 6* (15b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 40.0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 27 ( 32 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 3-0-7-0








Chris Gayle goes boom !
Good start for the Hurricanes !
Good start for pathan Boss
but razzak again bowling bad Sad

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:22 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 5.1: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS: (NO BALL)
Over - 5.1: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 5.2: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 5.3: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 5.4: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 5.5: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 5.6: A Razzak to R Tandon: 4 RUNS
FOUR, audacious shot, makes room to a short delivery and swings and gets a top edge that clears the keeper.
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 6 (10 runs) | Hurricanes: 37/0 ( RR: 6.17 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 19* (21b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 90.48
R Tandon: 12* (18b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 66.67
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 37 ( 39 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Razzak: 3-0-27-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 6.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 6.2: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 6.3: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 6.4: I Pathan to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 6.5: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 6.6: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 7 (2 runs) | Hurricanes: 39/0 ( RR: 5.57 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
R Tandon: 13* (21b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 61.90
C Gayle: 20* (24b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 83.33
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 39 ( 45 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 4-0-9-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 7.1: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 7.2: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 7.3: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 7.4: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 7.5: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 7.6: A Razzak to R Tandon: 2 RUNS: (LEG BYES)
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 8 (6 runs) | Hurricanes: 45/0 ( RR: 5.62 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 22* (27b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 81.48
R Tandon: 15* (24b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 65.22
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 45 ( 51 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Razzak: 4-0-31-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 8.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 8.2: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 8.3: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 8.4: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 8.5: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 8.6: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 9 (1 runs) | Hurricanes: 46/0 ( RR: 5.11 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 23* (29b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 79.31
R Tandon: 15* (28b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 53.57
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 46 ( 57 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 5-0-10-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 9.1: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 9.2: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 9.3: A Razzak to R Tandon: 6 RUNS
SIX, WOW! Pitches on a fullish length outside off and he stays there and clubs that high into the second tier over long-off.
Over - 9.4: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 9.5: A Razzak to C Gayle: 2 RUNS
Over - 9.6: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 10 (11 runs) | Hurricanes: 57/0 ( RR: 5.7 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 27* (33b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 81.82
R Tandon: 22* (30b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 73.33
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 57 ( 63 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Razzak: 5-0-42-0
------------------------------------------------------------------










Good positive start by the Hurricanes here !
Rishabh is batting well too !

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Rishabh on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:22 pm

So I am playing tonight. :O

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46791

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:22 pm

Razzak needs to get back on track !
COME ON HAWKS Boss we can win this
LETS GO HAWKS Happy

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:22 pm

The bowler to bowl now is
Imran Tahir
OD Career Matches : 8
OD Career Maidens : 2
OD Career Wickets : 12
OD Career Best Bowling Figures : 3 for 61
OD Career Bowling Average : 31
OD Career Economy : 5
OD Career Bowling Strike Rate : 34
OD Career Five Wicket Hauls : 0


____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Farhan on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:23 pm

good

Farhan
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Rishabh on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:23 pm

We must give a target of 300+. :O

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46791

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:23 pm

sV wrote:------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 5.1: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS: (NO BALL)
Over - 5.1: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 5.2: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 5.3: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 5.4: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 5.5: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 5.6: A Razzak to R Tandon: 4 RUNS
FOUR, audacious shot, makes room to a short delivery and swings and gets a top edge that clears the keeper.
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 6 (10 runs) | Hurricanes: 37/0 ( RR: 6.17 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 19* (21b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 90.48
R Tandon: 12* (18b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 66.67
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 37 ( 39 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Razzak: 3-0-27-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 6.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 6.2: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 6.3: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 6.4: I Pathan to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 6.5: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 6.6: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 7 (2 runs) | Hurricanes: 39/0 ( RR: 5.57 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
R Tandon: 13* (21b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 61.90
C Gayle: 20* (24b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 83.33
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 39 ( 45 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 4-0-9-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 7.1: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 7.2: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 7.3: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 7.4: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 7.5: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 7.6: A Razzak to R Tandon: 2 RUNS: (LEG BYES)
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 8 (6 runs) | Hurricanes: 45/0 ( RR: 5.62 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 22* (27b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 81.48
R Tandon: 15* (24b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 65.22
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 45 ( 51 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Razzak: 4-0-31-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 8.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 8.2: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 8.3: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 8.4: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 8.5: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 8.6: I Pathan to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 9 (1 runs) | Hurricanes: 46/0 ( RR: 5.11 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 23* (29b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 79.31
R Tandon: 15* (28b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 53.57
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 46 ( 57 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 5-0-10-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 9.1: A Razzak to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
Over - 9.2: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 9.3: A Razzak to R Tandon: 6 RUNS
SIX, WOW! Pitches on a fullish length outside off and he stays there and clubs that high into the second tier over long-off.
Over - 9.4: A Razzak to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 9.5: A Razzak to C Gayle: 2 RUNS
Over - 9.6: A Razzak to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 10 (11 runs) | Hurricanes: 57/0 ( RR: 5.7 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 27* (33b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 81.82
R Tandon: 22* (30b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 73.33
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 57 ( 63 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A Razzak: 5-0-42-0
------------------------------------------------------------------










Good positive start by the Hurricanes here !
Rishabh is batting well too !
Pathan is just bowling SUPERB Boss Happy Happy
Razzak = Hammered again Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:23 pm

sV wrote:
The bowler to bowl now is
Imran Tahir
OD Career Matches : 8
OD Career Maidens : 2
OD Career Wickets : 12
OD Career Best Bowling Figures : 3 for 61
OD Career Bowling Average : 31
OD Career Economy : 5
OD Career Bowling Strike Rate : 34
OD Career Five Wicket Hauls : 0

Our Partnership breaking bowler Boss Happy

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:24 pm

Sir Rishabh Tandon wrote:We must give a target of 300+. :O
HOW ABOUT NO :bitch: BP

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:24 pm

Over - 10.1: I Tahir to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 10.2: I Tahir to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 10.3: I Tahir to R Tandon: 0 RUNS
Over - 10.4: I Tahir to R Tandon: 1 RUNS
Over - 10.5: I Tahir to C Gayle: 2 RUNS
Over - 10.6: I Tahir to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 11 (5 runs) | Hurricanes: 62/0 ( RR: 5.64 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
C Gayle: 31* (36b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 86.11
R Tandon: 23* (33b, 1x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 69.70
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 62 ( 69 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Tahir: 1-0-5-0
------------------------------------------------------------------








This is turning out to be a good partnership for the away team !

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:24 pm

The bowler to bowl now is
Irfan Pathan
OD Career Matches : 14
OD Career Maidens : 2
OD Career Wickets : 14
OD Career Best Bowling Figures : 2 for 48
OD Career Bowling Average : 44
OD Career Economy : 5
OD Career Bowling Strike Rate : 50
OD Career Five Wicket Hauls : 0


____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:25 pm

Good start by Tahir too Boss Happy Happy

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Rishabh on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:25 pm

Good start. :O

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46791

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:25 pm

Over - 11.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 11.2: I Pathan to R Tandon: 4 RUNS
FOUR, full toss and R Tandon has driven it powerfully to the cover boundary.
Over - 11.3: I Pathan to R Tandon: 6 RUNS
SIX, third man is just a spectator watching the ball sail over his head for a six. That was a quicker and shortish length delivery. R Tandon looked to pull that over mid wicket but instead it takes the top edge and sails over third man boundary.
Over - 11.4: I Pathan to R Tandon: 2 RUNS
Over - 11.5: I Pathan to R Tandon: 3 RUNS
Over - 11.6: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 12 (16 runs) | Hurricanes: 78/0 ( RR: 6.5 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
R Tandon: 38* (37b, 2x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 102.70
C Gayle: 32* (38b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 84.21
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 78 ( 75 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 6-0-26-0
This spell: I Pathan: 1-0-16-0











Massive last over !
Rishabh Tandon goes bang bang !

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:26 pm

Now pathan and tahir to continue for 10 overs Happy we need a wicket though Happy

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 2nd OD | 2nd June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:27 pm

sV wrote:Over - 11.1: I Pathan to C Gayle: 1 RUNS
Over - 11.2: I Pathan to R Tandon: 4 RUNS
FOUR, full toss and R Tandon has driven it powerfully to the cover boundary.
Over - 11.3: I Pathan to R Tandon: 6 RUNS
SIX, third man is just a spectator watching the ball sail over his head for a six. That was a quicker and shortish length delivery. R Tandon looked to pull that over mid wicket but instead it takes the top edge and sails over third man boundary.
Over - 11.4: I Pathan to R Tandon: 2 RUNS
Over - 11.5: I Pathan to R Tandon: 3 RUNS
Over - 11.6: I Pathan to C Gayle: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 12 (16 runs) | Hurricanes: 78/0 ( RR: 6.5 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
R Tandon: 38* (37b, 2x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 102.70
C Gayle: 32* (38b, 1x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 84.21
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 78 ( 75 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I Pathan: 6-0-26-0
This spell: I Pathan: 1-0-16-0











Massive last over !
Rishabh Tandon goes bang bang !
Pathan Hammered :O
but he will make a comeback for sure
LETS GO HAWKS Happy Smile

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum