Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Fardin Kibria on Sat 01 Jun 2013, 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :


PROMISES TO A GREAT ENCOUNTER


Last edited by Fardin Kibria on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33702

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:47 pm

Nasir needs to show his batting magic today Boss Happy Happy
come on hawks lets win this one Happy Boss
lets go hawks Happy

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:48 pm

Come on lads let us win this one and go 2-1 up Happy

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:48 pm

sV wrote:Now we are into it Happy
awesome match this is Happy

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:48 pm

Bat Cool wrote:Nasir needs to show his batting magic today Happy Happy
come on hawks lets win this one Happy
lets go hawks Happy

TJ there to stop him

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Venky on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:48 pm

awesome come back by us
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:48 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
sV wrote:Now we are into it Happy
awesome match this is Happy

yeah a brilliant one

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Venky on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:49 pm

is it a 5 match series ?
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:49 pm

sV wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:Nasir needs to show his batting magic today Happy Happy
come on hawks lets win this one Happy
lets go hawks Happy

TJ there to stop him
Nope nasir will bat like Voges or Shakib right now Happy Boss Troll

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Vighnesh on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:49 pm

Over - 44.1: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 44.2: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
Over - 44.3: S Al Hasan to N Hossain: 2 RUNS
Over - 44.4: S Al Hasan to N Hossain: 0 RUNS
Over - 44.5: S Al Hasan to N Hossain: 4 RUNS
FOUR, full toss, N Hossain says thank you very much, bisecting long-on and deep midwicket.
Over - 44.6: S Al Hasan to N Hossain: 6 RUNS
SIX, he uses the pace of that one and helps it along to the deep backward square leg boundary.
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 45 (13 runs) | Hawks: 277/4 ( RR: 6.16 | RRR: 8.8 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
F Kibria: 13* (14b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 92.86
N Hossain: 16* (6b, 1x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 266.67
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 17 ( 8 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Al Hasan: 8-0-43-0
This spell: S Al Hasan: 3-0-21-0
This spell: S Al Hasan: 3-0-21-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 45.1: T Johnston to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 45.2: T Johnston to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.3: T Johnston to N Hossain: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.4: T Johnston to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.5: T Johnston to N Hossain: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.6: T Johnston to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 46 (5 runs) | Hawks: 282/4 ( RR: 6.13 | RRR: 9.75 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
F Kibria: 16* (18b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 88.89
N Hossain: 18* (8b, 1x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 225.00
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 22 ( 14 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
T Johnston: 8-0-51-3
This spell: T Johnston: 3-0-15-1
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 46.1: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 4 RUNS
FOUR, short ball and F Kibria smashed it to the square leg boundary with a powerful pull shot.
Over - 46.2: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 4 RUNS
FOUR, short and wide, F Kibria is waiting back, and he has cut it right between point and sweeper-cover.
Over - 46.3: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 46.4: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 46.5: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 46.6: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 47 (8 runs) | Hawks: 290/4 ( RR: 6.17 | RRR: 10.33 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
N Hossain: 18* (8b, 1x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 225.00
F Kibria: 24* (24b, 0x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 100
------------------------------------------------------------------

Nasir Hossain Sweating It Out Here,30 Odd in 3 Overs With 6 Wickets in Hand Is Possible
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:49 pm

Still anything possible but i have faith in the team

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Venky on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:49 pm

sV wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
sV wrote:Now we are into it Happy
awesome match this is Happy

yeah a brilliant one

evenly matched
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Venky on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:49 pm

N Hossain: 18* (8b, 1x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 225.00

wht ?? :O
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Venky on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:50 pm

Nasir making it tight
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Fardin Kibria on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:50 pm

30 runs in 3 overs... Lets go Hawks
avatar
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33702

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:50 pm

Shakib expensive here !
Come on boys
please don't lose from here

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Venky on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:50 pm

still anybodys game
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Vighnesh on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:50 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 47.1: T Johnston to N Hossain: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.2: T Johnston to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 47.3: T Johnston to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.4: T Johnston to N Hossain: 0 RUNS
Over - 47.5: T Johnston to N Hossain: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.6: T Johnston to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 48 (4 runs) | Hawks: 294/4 ( RR: 6.12 | RRR: 13.5 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
F Kibria: 26* (27b, 0x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 96.30
N Hossain: 20* (11b, 1x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 181.82
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 34 ( 26 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
T Johnston: 9-0-55-3
This spell: T Johnston: 4-0-19-1
------------------------------------------------------------------




And a Fantastic Over From Trent!!
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:50 pm

Get Nasir @TJ
You can do it Smile

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Fardin Kibria on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:50 pm

10 runs from each over

c'mon hawks
avatar
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33702

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Venky on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:51 pm

End of Over 48 (4 runs)

awesome Happy
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Venky on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:51 pm

great by trent
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:51 pm

Vignesh wrote:------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 47.1: T Johnston to N Hossain: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.2: T Johnston to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 47.3: T Johnston to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.4: T Johnston to N Hossain: 0 RUNS
Over - 47.5: T Johnston to N Hossain: 1 RUNS
Over - 47.6: T Johnston to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 48 (4 runs) | Hawks: 294/4 ( RR: 6.12 | RRR: 13.5 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
F Kibria: 26* (27b, 0x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 96.30
N Hossain: 20* (11b, 1x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 181.82
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 34 ( 26 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
T Johnston: 9-0-55-3
This spell: T Johnston: 4-0-19-1
------------------------------------------------------------------





And a Fantastic Over From Trent!!

Superb stuff

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Bat Cool on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:51 pm

Vignesh wrote:Over - 44.1: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 44.2: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
Over - 44.3: S Al Hasan to N Hossain: 2 RUNS
Over - 44.4: S Al Hasan to N Hossain: 0 RUNS
Over - 44.5: S Al Hasan to N Hossain: 4 RUNS
FOUR, full toss, N Hossain says thank you very much, bisecting long-on and deep midwicket.
Over - 44.6: S Al Hasan to N Hossain: 6 RUNS
SIX, he uses the pace of that one and helps it along to the deep backward square leg boundary.
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 45 (13 runs) | Hawks: 277/4 ( RR: 6.16 | RRR: 8.8 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
F Kibria: 13* (14b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 92.86
N Hossain: 16* (6b, 1x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 266.67
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 17 ( 8 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
S Al Hasan: 8-0-43-0
This spell: S Al Hasan: 3-0-21-0
This spell: S Al Hasan: 3-0-21-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 45.1: T Johnston to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 45.2: T Johnston to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.3: T Johnston to N Hossain: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.4: T Johnston to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.5: T Johnston to N Hossain: 1 RUNS
Over - 45.6: T Johnston to F Kibria: 1 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 46 (5 runs) | Hawks: 282/4 ( RR: 6.13 | RRR: 9.75 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
F Kibria: 16* (18b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 88.89
N Hossain: 18* (8b, 1x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 225.00
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 22 ( 14 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
T Johnston: 8-0-51-3
This spell: T Johnston: 3-0-15-1
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 46.1: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 4 RUNS
FOUR, short ball and F Kibria smashed it to the square leg boundary with a powerful pull shot.
Over - 46.2: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 4 RUNS
FOUR, short and wide, F Kibria is waiting back, and he has cut it right between point and sweeper-cover.
Over - 46.3: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 46.4: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 46.5: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
Over - 46.6: S Al Hasan to F Kibria: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 47 (8 runs) | Hawks: 290/4 ( RR: 6.17 | RRR: 10.33 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
N Hossain: 18* (8b, 1x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 225.00
F Kibria: 24* (24b, 0x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 100
------------------------------------------------------------------

Nasir Hossain Sweating It Out Here,30 Odd in 3 Overs With 6 Wickets in Hand Is Possible
ANd here we go Boss
nasir hossain heroics is back Happy Boss perfect time for him to come into bat Happy
and fardin also started hitting Happy Happy
LETS GO HAWKS Happy

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by Venky on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:51 pm

a wickt here wud decide
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Micromax ODI Series: Blue Knight Hawks vs Hurricanes | 3rd OD | 4th June 2013 |

Post by sV on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:51 pm

Almost done it Happy
Come on fellows Happy

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum