CWSim International : The Squads

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:53 am



CWSim International : The Squads

Get the list of all the teams and their players participating in CWSim International.
Also find the details of the F players here.

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:53 am

Australia

International Players:
1. Shane Watson - 8|8 (Consistent Performer + Good Variation)
2. George Bailey - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
3. Adam Voges - 10|0 (Consistent Performer)
4. Phillip Hughes - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
5. Michael Clarke – 8|4 (Consistent Performer)
6. Mitchell Starc – 8|9 (Pinch Hitter + New Ball Specialist)
7. Mitchell Johnson – 4|9 (Pinch Hitter + New Ball Specialist)
8. James Pattinson – 5 |8 (Good Variation)
9. Brad Haddin - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
10. Ben Hilfenhaus -3|8 (Death Bowler)
11. Ryan Harris - 3|9 (Good Variation)
12. Mathew Wade – 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
13. David Warner – 7|0 (Slogger)
14. Cameron White – 7 |1 (Slogger)
15. David Hussey - 6|7 (Finisher + Death Bowler)

Fantasy Players:
1. Nikhil George Viru: 0|9 (Good Variations) (RHB|ROS)
2. Deep Dey: 10|4 (Slogger + Old Ball Specialist) (LHB|RF)
3. Syed Aqi: 8|0 (Slogger) (LHB|DNB)
4. Raminder Singh : 0 |7 (Mysterious Spinner) (LHS| Left arm orthodox spinner)

Captain: Deep Dey
Wicket Keeper: Adam Voges
Coach: Darren Lehman


Last edited by Let's play a game on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:53 am

Bangladesh

International Players:
1. Tamim Iqbal - 7|0 (Slogger)
2. Shakib Al Hasan - 7|8 (Consistent Performer + Mysterious Spinner)
3. Abdur Razzak - 3|4 (Good Variations)
4. Mushfiqur Rahim - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
5. Mahmudullah - 6|2 (Finisher)
6. Naeem Islam - 5|0 (Slogger)
7. Mashrafe Mortaza - 4|5 (Pinch Hitter + New Ball Specialist)
8. Sohag Gazi - 0|6 (Good Variations)
9. Jahurul Islam - 5|0 (Sheet Anchor)
10. Nasir Hossain - 8|0 (Finisher)
11. Shahriar Nafees - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
12. Enamul Haque jnr - 1|4 (Good Variations)
13. Nazmul Hossain - 1|6 (Good Variations)
14. Mohammed Ashraful - 5|2 (Sheet Anchor)

Fantasy Players:
1. Fardin Kibria: 9|0 (Consistent Performer) (RHB|DNB)
2. Ishaq Ismail: 0|7 (Mysterious Spinner) (LHB|RLS)
3. Al-Amin: 0|5 (New Ball Specialist) (RHB|RF)
4. Rishabh Tandon: 10|0 (Slogger) (RHB|ROS)
5. Kartik Patyal: 0|0 (Good Variations) (LHB|RMF)
6. Nihal Reaj: 0|0 (Death Bowler) (RHB| RF)

Captain: Mushfiqur Rahim
Wicket Keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim
Coach: Shane Jurgensen


Last edited by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:53 am

England

International Players:
1. Alastair Cook: 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
2. Kevin Pietersen: 9|0 (Slogger)
3. Jonathan Trott: 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
4. Eoin Morgan: 8|0 (Finisher)
5. Ian Bell: 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
6. Craig Kieswetter: 6|0 (Slogger)
7. Steven Finn: 0|9 (New Ball Specialist)
8. Stuart Broad: 2|8 (Old Ball Specialist)
9. Graeme Swann: 1|9 (Good Variations)
10. James Anderson: 0|7 (New Ball Specialist)
11. Tim Bresnan: 5|5 (Pinch Hitter + Old ball Specialist)
12. Jonny Bairstow: 6|0 (Finisher)
13. Joe Root: 10|0 (Consistent Performer)
14. Boyd Rankin: 0|8 (New Ball Specialist)


Fantasy Players:
1. Vignesh Nair: 9|0 (Slogger) (RHB|DNB)
2. Anurag Choudhary: 0|9 (Good Variations) (RHB|RF)
3. Sai Jagan: 7|0 (Slogger) (LHB|DNB)
4. Neeraj Dagar: 7|0 (Finisher) (RHB|DNB)

Captain: Kevin Pietersen
Wicket Keeper: Eoin Morgan
Coach: Andy Flower


Last edited by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:53 am

India

International Players:
1. Sachin Tendulkar - 10|1 (Consistent Performer)
2. Virender Sehwag - 8|2 (Slogger)
3. Yuvraj Singh - 7|3 ( Slogger + Good Variations)
4. MS Dhoni - 9|0 (Finisher)
5. Suresh Raina - 7|3 (Finisher)
6. Virat Kohli - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
7. Cheteshwar Pujara - 10|0 (Consistent Performer)
8. Gautam Gambhir - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
9. Irfan Pathan - 6|8 (Finisher + New Ball Specialist)
10. Zaheer Khan - 3|7 (Death Bowler)
11. Pragyan Ojha - 3|9 (Good Variations)
12. Harbhajan Singh - 4|7 (Mysterious Spinner)
13. Lakshmipathy Balaji - 2|7 (Old Ball Specialist)
14. Ravichandran Ashwin - 6|6 (Pinch Hitter + Mysterious Spinner)

Fantasy Players:
1. Viresh Mathad : 0|9 (Good Variations) (RHB|RF)
2. Arjun Ramesh : 0|8 (Death Bowler) (LHB|RF)
3. Nishchal Pandey : 0|7 (Good Variations) (RHB|RF)
4. Devang Singhal : 4|0 (Slogger) (RHB|DNB)

Captain: MS Dhoni
Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni
Coach: Duncan Fletcher


Last edited by Let's play a game on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

New Zealand

International Players:
1. Daniel Vettori - 5 | 7 (Finisher + Mysterious Spinner)
2. Chris Martin - 0|5 (New Ball Specialist)
3. Kyle Mills - 3|7 (Death Bowler)
4. Martin Guptill - 8 | 0 (Consistent Performer)
5. Brendan McCullum - 7|0 (Slogger)
6. Kane Williamson - 7 | 5 (Consistent Performer + Good Variations)
7. Ross Taylor - 8|0 (Slogger)
8. Tim Southee - 3|7 (Pinch Hitter + Good Variations)
9. Grant Elliot - 5|6 (Finisher + Old Ball Specialist)
10. James Franklin - 5|6 (Finisher + Good Variations)
11. Jacob Oram - 6 |5 (Finisher + Good Variations)
12. Ian Butler- 2 | 6 (Death Bowler)
13. Nathan McCullum - 4 | 6 (Pinch hitter + Good Variations)

Fantasy Players:
1. Yasin Iqbal: 0|8 (Good Variations) (RHB|RF)
2. Budhaditya Chattopadhyay: 7|0 (Consistent Performer) (RHB|DNB)
3. Eishan Jain: 0|7 (Old Ball Specialist) (RHB|RMF)
4. Ankush Nanda: 0|7 (New Ball Specialist) (RHB|RF)
5. Gursheen Singh: 0|6 (Mysterious Spinner) (RHB|RLS)

Captain: Daniel Vettori
Wicket Keeper: Brendan McCullum
Coach: Mike Hesson


Last edited by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

Pakistan

International Players:
1. Shahid Afridi - 6|7 (Slogger + Good Variation)
2. Abdul Razzaq- 6|7 (Finisher + Good Variation)
3. Misbah Ul Haq - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
4. Nasir Jamshed -7|0 (Sheet Anchor)
5. Ahmed Shehzad - 5|0 (Slogger)
6. Umar Akmal - 7|0 (Finisher)
7. Asad Shafiq - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
8. Mohameed Hafeez - 6|7 (Sheet Anchor + Good Variation)
9. Umar Gul - 3|8 (Death Bowler)
10.Junaid Khan - 1|6 (New Ball Specialist)
11.Mohammed Irfan - 0|9 (New Ball Specialist)
12.Saeed Ajmal - 2|9 (Mysterious Spinner)
13.Wahab Riaz - 3|7 (Old Ball Specialist)
14.Shoaib Malik - 7|3 (Finisher)
15.Sohail Tanvir - 3|6 (Death Bowler)

 Fantasy Players:
1. Sardar Junaid : 0|0 (Pinch Hitter)(RHB)
2. Ahmed Mukhar : 0|0 (Sheet Anchor)(RHB)
3. Hamza Akram : 0|0 (Mysterious Spinner)(RHB | Leg Spinner)
4. Amir Fan : 0|0 (Finisher)(RHB)
5. Saad Rizwan : 0|0 (Consistent Performer)(LHB)
6. Farhan: 6|0 (Slogger) (RHB|RLS)
7. Sanjay Nambiar: 0|8 (New Ball Bowler) (LHB|RF)

Captain:
Wicket Keeper:
Coach:


Last edited by Let's play a game on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

South Africa


International Players:
1. Hashim Amla - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
2. Jacques Kallis - 10|7 (Consistent Performer + Good Variations)
3. AB de Villiers - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
4. JP Duminy - 8|5 (Finisher)
5. Jacques Rudolph - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
6. David Miller - 7|0 (Finisher)
7. Faf du Plessis - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
8. Graeme Smith - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
9. Colin Ingram - 7|0 (Sheet Anchor)
10. Robin Peterson - 5|7 (Finisher + Good Variations)
11. Imran Tahir - 0|6 (Mysetrious Spinner)
12. Ryan McLaren - 0|9 (Death Bowler)
13. Lonwabo Tsotsobe - 0|6 (Good Variations)
14. Vernon Philander - 5|8 (New Ball Specialist)
15. Morne Morkel - 3|9 (New Ball Specialist)
16. Dale Steyn - 3|9 (Death Bowler)

Fantasy Players:
1. Ashraf Chohan: 0|7 (Mysterious Spinner) (RHB|Slow Right Arm)
2. Munaveer Ismail: 8|0 (Slogger ) (RHB|DNB )
3. Deepak Nayak: 0|8 (Good Variations) (RHB|Slow Left Arm)
4. Fahad Mohammad: 8|0 (Slogger) (RHB|DNB)
5. Johny Raj : 6|0 ( Pinch Hitter ) (RHB | DNB )
6. Abdul Muqeeth ( Old Ball Specialist ) ( LHB | LHF )

Captain: AB de Villiers
Wicket Keeper: AB de Villiers
Coach: Russel Domingo


Last edited by sV on Mon 05 Aug 2013, 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

Sri Lanka

International Players:
1. Kumar Sangakkara - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
2. Mahela Jayawardene - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
3. Tillakaratne Dilshan - 8|2 (Slogger + Good Variation)
4. Dinesh Chandimal - 7|0 (Sheet Anchor)
5. Lahiru Thirmanne - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
6. Angelo Mathews - 7|2 (Finisher + Good Variation)
7. Upul Tharanga - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
8. Rangana Herath - 3|8 (Good Variation)
9. Ajantha Mendis - 2|9 (Mysterious Spinner)
10. Lasith Malinga - 2|8 (Death Bowler)
11.Thissara Perera - 5|4 (Pinch Hitter + Death Bowler)
12.Nuwan Kulasekara - 3|6 (New Ball Specialist)
13.Jeevan Mendis - 5|8 (Finisher + Good Variation)
14.Tharanga Paranavitana - 7|0 (Sheet Anchor)
15.Suraj Randiv - 3|7 (Mysterious Spinner)

Fantasy Players:
1. Sarthak Mondal:
2. Sri Ganesh: 7|0 (Consistent Performer) (LHB|DNB)
3. Jeetharam Mali:
4. Deb Roy: 0|5 (Good Variations)

Captain:
Wicket Keeper:
Coach:


Last edited by Let's play a game on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

West Indies

International Players:
1. Chris Gayle: 8|5 (Slogger + Good Variations)
2. Shivnarine Chanderpaul: 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
3. Darren Bravo: 7|0 (Sheet Anchor)
4. Marlon Samuels: 7|2 (Consistent Performer)
5. Johnson Charles 7|0 (Slogger)
6. Keiran Powell - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
7. Devon Smith - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
8. Darren Sammy - 4|6 (Finisher + Good Variations)
9. Kieron Pollard - 5|5 (Slogger + Good Variations)
10. Dwayne Bravo - 6|6 (Finisher + Death Bowler)
11. Ravi Rampaul - 3|7 (New Ball Specialist)
12. Sunil Narine - 3|7 (Mysterious Spinner)
13. Ramnaresh Sarwan - 8|1 (Sheet Anchor)
14. Kemar Roach - 3|8 (New Ball Specialist)
15. Fidel Edwards 1|6 (New Ball Specialist)
16. Lendl Simmons 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)

Fantasy Players:
1. Ravi Gupta: 6|0 (Slogger) (RHB|DNB)
2. Sarthak Mondal: 3|0 (Slogger) (RHB|DNB)
3. Sriram Ramesh: 0|6 (Good Variations) (RHB|SLA)
4. Saad Shafi Ahmed: 7|0 (Finisher) (RHB|DNB)

Captain: Saad Shafi Ahmed
Wicket Keeper: Saad Shafi Ahmed
Coach: Ottis Gibson


Last edited by Let's play a game on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

Netherlands

International Players:
1. Bas Zuiderent 5|0 (Sheet Anchor)
2. Ryan Ten Doeschate 10| 9 (Consistent Performer & Good Variation)
3. Alexei Kervezee 7|0 (Sheet Anchor)
4. Tom Cooper 7|5 (Consistent Performer & Good Variation)
5. Peter Borren 4|6 (Pinch Hitter & Good Variation)
6. Pieter Seelaar 1|8 (Good Variation)
7. Mudassar Bukhari 3|9 (Good Variation)
8. Eric Szwarczynski 5|0 (Sheet Anchor)
9. Edgar Schiferli 3|8 (New Ball Specilist)
10.Michael Swart 6|0 (Slogger)
11.Daan Van Bunge 4|0 (Sheet Anchor)
12.Wesley Barresi 4|0 (Sheet Anchor)
13.Tom de Grooth 4|0 (Sheet Anchor)
14.Dirk Nannes 0|10 (New Ball Specialist)

Fantasy Players:
1. Parth Dedhia : 0|7 (Mysterious Spinner) (LHB|RLS)
2. Sourav Chakraborty : 5|10 (Finisher | Good Variations ) (RHB | RF)
3. Venky balboa : 7|0 (Finisher)(LHS|DNB)


Captain: Michael Swart
Wicket Keeper: Michael Swart
Coach: Wasim Akram


Last edited by Let's play a game on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:54 am

Reserved post

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Fardin Kibria on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 1:03 am

8. Junaid Siddique - 5|0 (Sheet Anchor)
 changed with

 SOhag Gazi who has - 0|6 and special skills of Good Variation
avatar
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33703

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by sV on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 1:31 am

Fardin Kibria wrote:8. Junaid Siddique - 5|0 (Sheet Anchor)
 changed with

 SOhag Gazi who has - 0|6 and special skills of Good Variation

 done

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Fardin Kibria on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 1:32 am

Thanks bro Boss
avatar
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33703

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Sanjay on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 9:44 am

sV wrote:Sri Lanka

International Players:
1. Kumar Sangakkara - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
2. Mahela Jayawardene - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
3. Tillakaratne Dilshan - 8|2 (Slogger + Good Variation)
4. Dinesh Chandimal - 7|0 (Sheet Anchor)
5. Lahiru Thirmanne - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
6. Angelo Mathews - 7|2 (Finisher + Good Variation)
7. Upul Tharanga - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
8. Rangana Herath - 3|8 (Good Variation)
9. Ajantha Mendis - 2|9 (Mysterious Spinner)
10. Lasith Malinga - 2|8 (Death Bowler)
11.Thissara Perera - 5|4 (Pinch Hitter + Death Bowler)
12.Nuwan Kulasekara - 3|6 (New Ball Specialist)
13.Jeevan Mendis - 5|8 (Finisher + Good Variation)
14.Tharanga Paranavitana - 7|0 (Sheet Anchor)
15.Suraj Randiv - 3|7 (Mysterious Spinner)

Fantasy Players:
1. Sanjay Nambiar: 0|8 (New Ball Bowler) (LHB|RLS)
2. Sri Ganesh: 7|0 (Consistent Performer) (LHB|DNB)
3. Farhan: 5|0 (Slogger) (RHB|RLS)

Captain:
Wicket Keeper:
Coach:
srry but i am Right Arm Fast bwlr Tongue out Tongue out
Captain = WK = Sanga
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Fahad on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:01 am

Man made a mess in dkn and ashus skills
avatar
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Designer
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Fardin Kibria on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 2:05 pm

but now dkn gets wickets Tongue out
avatar
Fardin Kibria
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33703

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Deep Dey on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 3:53 pm

New thread for squad T Lol T Lol T Lol 
avatar
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Member
Posts : 69721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Ashu on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 8:42 pm

Meri waat laga di fahad ne ye skills deke :evil:

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Saad on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:09 pm

I said Sv That I am CP

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by DeVanG on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:25 pm

sV wrote:India

International Players:
1. Sachin Tendulkar - 10|1 (Consistent Performer)
2. Virender Sehwag - 8|2 (Slogger)
3. Yuvraj Singh - 7|3 ( Slogger + Good Variations)
4. MS Dhoni - 9|0 (Finisher)
5. Suresh Raina - 7|3 (Finisher)
6. Virat Kohli - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
7. Cheteshwar Pujara - 10|0 (Consistent Performer)
8. Gautam Gambhir - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
9. Irfan Pathan - 6|8 (Finisher + New Ball Specialist)
10. Zaheer Khan - 3|7 (Death Bowler)
11. Pragyan Ojha - 3|9 (Good Variations)
12. Harbhajan Singh - 4|7 (Mysterious Spinner)
13. Lakshmipathy Balaji - 2|7 (Old Ball Specialist)
14. Ravichandran Ashwin - 6|6 (Pinch Hitter + Mysterious Spinner)

Fantasy Players:
1. Viresh Mathad : 0|9 (Good Variations) (RHB|RF)
2. Arjun Ramesh : 0|8 (Death Bowler) (LHB|RF)
3. Nishchal Pandey : 0|7 (Good Variations) (RHB|RF)
4. Parth Dedhia : 0|7 (Mysterious Spinner) (LHB|RLS)
5. Devang Singhal : 2|0 (Slogger) (RHB|DNB)

Captain: MS Dhoni
Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni
Coach: Duncan Fletcher
why i  hv only 2 skills wen im 4 skilled :mother:
avatar
DeVanG
Level 14
Level 14

Member
Posts : 3711

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Deep Dey on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:26 pm

Ashu wrote:Meri waat laga di fahad ne ye skills deke :evil:


as if aap batting skills se bade tir maar rahe the Tongue out Tongue out Tongue out Tongue out 
avatar
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Member
Posts : 69721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Deep Dey on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:27 pm

Devang wrote:
sV wrote:India

International Players:
1. Sachin Tendulkar - 10|1 (Consistent Performer)
2. Virender Sehwag - 8|2 (Slogger)
3. Yuvraj Singh - 7|3 ( Slogger + Good Variations)
4. MS Dhoni - 9|0 (Finisher)
5. Suresh Raina - 7|3 (Finisher)
6. Virat Kohli - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
7. Cheteshwar Pujara - 10|0 (Consistent Performer)
8. Gautam Gambhir - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
9. Irfan Pathan - 6|8 (Finisher + New Ball Specialist)
10. Zaheer Khan - 3|7 (Death Bowler)
11. Pragyan Ojha - 3|9 (Good Variations)
12. Harbhajan Singh - 4|7 (Mysterious Spinner)
13. Lakshmipathy Balaji - 2|7 (Old Ball Specialist)
14. Ravichandran Ashwin - 6|6 (Pinch Hitter + Mysterious Spinner)

Fantasy Players:
1. Viresh Mathad : 0|9 (Good Variations) (RHB|RF)
2. Arjun Ramesh : 0|8 (Death Bowler) (LHB|RF)
3. Nishchal Pandey : 0|7 (Good Variations) (RHB|RF)
4. Parth Dedhia : 0|7 (Mysterious Spinner) (LHB|RLS)
5. Devang Singhal : 2|0 (Slogger) (RHB|DNB)

Captain: MS Dhoni
Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni
Coach: Duncan Fletcher
why i  hv only 2 skills wen im 4 skilled :mother:

usne puraana waal hi copy paste kar diya
avatar
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Member
Posts : 69721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Deep Dey on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:31 pm

sV wrote:Australia

International Players:
1. Shane Watson - 8|8 (Consistent Performer + Good Variation)
2. George Bailey - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
3. Adam Voges - 10|0 (Consistent Performer)
4. Phillip Hughes - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
5. Michael Clarke – 8|4 (Consistent Performer)
6. Mitchell Starc – 8|9 (Pinch Hitter + New Ball Specialist)
7. Mitchell Johnson – 4|9 (Pinch Hitter + New Ball Specialist)
8. James Pattinson – 5 |8 (Good Variation)
9. Brad Haddin - 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
10. Ben Hilfenhaus -3|8 (Death Bowler)
11. Ryan Harris - 3|9 (Good Variation)
12. Mathew Wade – 6|0 (Sheet Anchor)
13. David Warner – 7|0 (Slogger)
14. Cameron White – 7 |1 (Slogger)
15. David Hussey - 6|7 (Finisher + Death Bowler)

Fantasy Players:
1. Nikhil George Viru: 0|9 (Good Variations) (RHB|ROS)
2. Deep Dey: 10|4 (Slogger + Old Ball Specialist) (LHB|RF)
3. Syed Aqi: 8|0 (Slogger) (LHB|DNB)
4. Venky balboa : 7|0 (Finisher)(LHS|DNB)
5. Raminder Singh : 0 |7 (Mysterious Spinner) (LHS| Left arm orthodox spinner)

Captain: Deep Dey
Wicket Keeper: Adam Voges
Coach: Darren Lehman

sV wrote:India

International Players:
1. Sachin Tendulkar - 10|1 (Consistent Performer)
2. Virender Sehwag - 8|2 (Slogger)
3. Yuvraj Singh - 7|3 ( Slogger + Good Variations)
4. MS Dhoni - 9|0 (Finisher)
5. Suresh Raina - 7|3 (Finisher)
6. Virat Kohli - 9|0 (Consistent Performer)
7. Cheteshwar Pujara - 10|0 (Consistent Performer)
8. Gautam Gambhir - 8|0 (Sheet Anchor)
9. Irfan Pathan - 6|8 (Finisher + New Ball Specialist)
10. Zaheer Khan - 3|7 (Death Bowler)
11. Pragyan Ojha - 3|9 (Good Variations)
12. Harbhajan Singh - 4|7 (Mysterious Spinner)
13. Lakshmipathy Balaji - 2|7 (Old Ball Specialist)
14. Ravichandran Ashwin - 6|6 (Pinch Hitter + Mysterious Spinner)

Fantasy Players:
1. Viresh Mathad : 0|9 (Good Variations) (RHB|RF)
2. Arjun Ramesh : 0|8 (Death Bowler) (LHB|RF)
3. Nishchal Pandey : 0|7 (Good Variations) (RHB|RF)
4. Parth Dedhia : 0|7 (Mysterious Spinner) (LHB|RLS)
5. Devang Singhal : 4|0 (Slogger) (RHB|DNB)

Captain: MS Dhoni
Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni
Coach: Duncan Fletcher


error corrected
avatar
Deep Dey
Level 47
Level 47

Member
Posts : 69721

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim International : The Squads

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum