CW Skills per Post

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CW Skills per Post

Post by sV on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 5:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,

As you all are aware of, CWSim is back and we have a big change to the Skill System for F Players to ensure that the new players can grow fast as well as the old players can continue competing to reach a whole new level. The new structure is as below :



Also please note that at the end of each Sunday, the top poster of the week will get a Boost of +2 Skill Points.

The Race has begun. Its your turn now to win it !
All the Best.

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71136

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Aqi on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 1:29 pm

Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Parth wrote:@aqi in the sense that the tougher it gets for us, the more we will crave to get to next level, resulting in more activeness
agreed but we still need atleast 5 more active members.
Announcements veterans ke piche 
Veterans announcements ke piche

Too much fun  lol!
Tongue out beech mein hum log "piss" rahe hai :p

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 1:35 pm

I saw what you did there hahahah
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 22999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Aqi on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 1:40 pm

Parth wrote:I saw what you did there hahahah
i just made a point

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nikhil on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 1:47 pm

Okay

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12759

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Aqi on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 1:49 pm

Nikhil wrote:Okay
Spammer

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Ashu on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 1:58 pm

Nikhil wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Parth wrote:That's okay, it's got tougher for us, but better!
Better in what sense ?
In the sense of having good competition and way more fun. 

Had it been the previous rules I'd have probably been at around level 2 while you'd be in level 13-14 if I'm not wrong 


My batting rating for instance will be 2 and yours will be 4|10.. what fun playing when you already know its gonna be one-sided?
Not even at 2 you would have been

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:00 pm

Nikhil wrote:Okay
spam spams evrywhr.....if i was admin then your no of posts wud hav been reduced by half
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26825

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Ashu on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:03 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Okay
spam spams evrywhr.....if i was admin then your no of posts wud hav been reduced by half
U were once

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:13 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Okay
spam spams evrywhr.....if i was admin then your no of posts wud hav been reduced by half
I am with you  :pirat:
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 22999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:15 pm

Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Okay
spam spams evrywhr.....if i was admin then your no of posts wud hav been reduced by half
U were once
n most of them were deleted...n i never used to post 'okay' Tongue out
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26825

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:16 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Okay
spam spams evrywhr.....if i was admin then your no of posts wud hav been reduced by half
U were once
n most of them were deleted...n i never used to post 'okay' Tongue out
he is saying that you were an admin one Tongue out
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 22999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nikhil on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:17 pm

:3 okay mein kya spam hai

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12759

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nikhil on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:17 pm

I'm admin now B/

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12759

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:18 pm

Sv will surely come up with spam rules
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 22999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:19 pm

Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Okay
spam spams evrywhr.....if i was admin then your no of posts wud hav been reduced by half
U were once
n most of them were deleted...n i never used to post 'okay' Tongue out
he is saying that you were an admin one Tongue out
oh....read agn n got it now....yeah was....fun times Emo
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26825

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:19 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Okay
spam spams evrywhr.....if i was admin then your no of posts wud hav been reduced by half
U were once
n most of them were deleted...n i never used to post 'okay' Tongue out
he is saying that you were an admin one Tongue out
oh....read agn n got it now....yeah was....fun times Emo
i so want old smileys back Emo
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 22999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Aqi on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:20 pm

Im on the verge of level 13

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:20 pm

Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Get there soon, then i will take you in my team  afro
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 22999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:22 pm

Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Get there soon, then i will take you in my team  afro
ur team ? u wil own 1?
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26825

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:23 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Get there soon, then i will take you in my team  afro
ur team ? u wil own 1?
No idea, I am open to play as a player as well  bounce
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 22999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Ashu on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:26 pm

Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Same here
Less than 1k needed

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:27 pm

Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Get there soon, then i will take you in my team  afro
ur team ? u wil own 1?
No idea, I am open to play as a player as well  bounce
ohk cool....evn i vl b plyin as a plyr
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26825

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:28 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Get there soon, then i will take you in my team  afro
ur team ? u wil own 1?
No idea, I am open to play as a player as well  bounce
ohk cool....evn i vl b plyin as a plyr
its is more fun that way!

but if got a change to own, can try that too
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 22999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Aqi on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:28 pm

Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Same here
Less than 1k needed
onto it, hoping of reaching it this week

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:29 pm

Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Same here
Less than 1k needed
onto it, hoping of reaching it this week
i am on verge of 12 skills
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 22999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum