CW Skills per Post

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CW Skills per Post

Post by sV on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 5:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,

As you all are aware of, CWSim is back and we have a big change to the Skill System for F Players to ensure that the new players can grow fast as well as the old players can continue competing to reach a whole new level. The new structure is as below :



Also please note that at the end of each Sunday, the top poster of the week will get a Boost of +2 Skill Points.

The Race has begun. Its your turn now to win it !
All the Best.

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71137

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:30 pm

Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Same here
Less than 1k needed
onto it, hoping of reaching it this week
i am on verge of 12 skills
 12 to 13 is a huge gap :/
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nikhil on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:30 pm

19 posts more for level 6

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:32 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Same here
Less than 1k needed
onto it, hoping of reaching it this week
i am on verge of 12 skills
 12 to 13 is a huge gap :/
10k  ka gaap baap re:sleep: Sleep Sleep Sleep

btw how is kalyan
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:33 pm

Nikhil wrote:19 posts more for level 6
reach 7 atleast.....then u can think of performin decently in cwsim mtchs
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:33 pm

Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Same here
Less than 1k needed
onto it, hoping of reaching it this week
i am on verge of 12 skills
 12 to 13 is a huge gap :/
10k  ka gaap baap re:sleep: Sleep Sleep Sleep

btw how is kalyan
jst like it used to b 4 yrs ago


Last edited by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:34 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:19 posts more for level 6
reach 7 atleast.....then u can think of performin decently in cwsim mtchs
thats like 500 posts, super easy bom
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:34 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Same here
Less than 1k needed
onto it, hoping of reaching it this week
i am on verge of 12 skills
 12 to 13 is a huge gap :/
10k  ka gaap baap re:sleep: Sleep Sleep Sleep

btw how is kalyan
jst like it used to b 4 yrs ago
kya kar rahe ho aaj kal
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:35 pm

Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:19 posts more for level 6
reach 7 atleast.....then u can think of performin decently in cwsim mtchs
thats like 500 posts, super easy bom
n nik can reach der in a day Tongue out
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:35 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:19 posts more for level 6
reach 7 atleast.....then u can think of performin decently in cwsim mtchs
thats like 500 posts, super easy bom
n nik can reach der in a day Tongue out
he even hosts games, that makes it more easier  Suspect
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nikhil on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:36 pm

500 posts xD I'll reach by tonight betcha

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Aqi on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:36 pm

Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Same here
Less than 1k needed
onto it, hoping of reaching it this week
i am on verge of 12 skills
less than 800 though

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:38 pm

Aqi wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:Im on the verge of level 13
Same here
Less than 1k needed
onto it, hoping of reaching it this week
i am on verge of 12 skills
less than 800 though
will get there soon
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:38 pm

Nikhil wrote:500 posts xD I'll reach by tonight betcha
yeah yeah.....u can even reach der in an hour
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:42 pm

matches ke time bohot posts badhte hai
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Aqi on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:45 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:500 posts xD I'll reach by tonight betcha
yeah yeah.....u can even reach der in an hour
at this speed he can reach 1000 today Tongue out (not to forget his ratio of spamming)

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:46 pm

Aqi wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:500 posts xD I'll reach by tonight betcha
yeah yeah.....u can even reach der in an hour
at this speed he can reach 1000 today Tongue out (not to forget his ratio of spamming)
which will ultimately be deleted  rabbit rabbit rabbit
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nikhil on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:47 pm

:3 I'll overtake you someday

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:48 pm

Nikhil wrote::3 I'll overtake you someday
This kid dreams really big   Boss
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Aqi on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:49 pm

Nikhil wrote::3 I'll overtake you someday
Tongue out make me feel bored & unwanted here you can overtake me easily then Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:51 pm

Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:500 posts xD I'll reach by tonight betcha
yeah yeah.....u can even reach der in an hour
at this speed he can reach 1000 today Tongue out (not to forget his ratio of spamming)
which will ultimately be deleted  rabbit rabbit rabbit
der is no  to delete posts now
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Aqi on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:51 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:500 posts xD I'll reach by tonight betcha
yeah yeah.....u can even reach der in an hour
at this speed he can reach 1000 today Tongue out (not to forget his ratio of spamming)
which will ultimately be deleted  rabbit rabbit rabbit
der is no  to delete posts now
Tongue out he is the lone active admin and deep is also not here to delete the spams.

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:52 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:500 posts xD I'll reach by tonight betcha
yeah yeah.....u can even reach der in an hour
at this speed he can reach 1000 today Tongue out (not to forget his ratio of spamming)
which will ultimately be deleted  rabbit rabbit rabbit
der is no  to delete posts now
mods will be elected soon i gues, you can try to be one
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Aqi on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:52 pm

Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:500 posts xD I'll reach by tonight betcha
yeah yeah.....u can even reach der in an hour
at this speed he can reach 1000 today Tongue out (not to forget his ratio of spamming)
which will ultimately be deleted  rabbit rabbit rabbit
der is no  to delete posts now
mods will be elected soon i gues, you can try to be one
Smile yup i will try

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Nishchal on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:53 pm

Aqi wrote:
Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:500 posts xD I'll reach by tonight betcha
yeah yeah.....u can even reach der in an hour
at this speed he can reach 1000 today Tongue out (not to forget his ratio of spamming)
which will ultimately be deleted  rabbit rabbit rabbit
der is no  to delete posts now
mods will be elected soon i gues, you can try to be one
Smile yup i will try
yo....even me Emo
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Parth on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 2:54 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Parth wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Nikhil wrote:500 posts xD I'll reach by tonight betcha
yeah yeah.....u can even reach der in an hour
at this speed he can reach 1000 today Tongue out (not to forget his ratio of spamming)
which will ultimately be deleted  rabbit rabbit rabbit
der is no  to delete posts now
mods will be elected soon i gues, you can try to be one
Smile yup i will try
yo....even me Emo
Mods will soon deleted admin's post

if you know what i mean  lol! lol!
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Skills per Post

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum