2nd test india vs aus

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd test india vs aus

Post by ManiGandan on Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

So some positives for the first time in the series. Australia were the better team till the 2nd session of the 3rd day, only after that India started playing well. There are a lot of pro's and cons by seeing the perspective of how the test match changed. 

One of the major concern is Virat's captaincy. He was poor on the 1st as well as the second match. In first innings, he did not use Jadeja who was taking crucial wickets rather he used Ashwin and Umesh to their full ability. The next thing is sending Jadeja before Karun and Rahane in the 3rd innings of the match. When you have one of the finest player who can handle spin in the dressing room, why do you have to send an amateur in? Jadeja is now becoming more of a bowling all-rounder and he must be used as a punch hitter to score quick runs at the death. If it was only to attack Lyon, Kohli was being a fool there. Then obviously the knowledge of Kohli and Saha on the reviews is pathetic. And Saha's batting is beginning to decline to the level where even Ishant blocks the ball better than him. I would rather suggest to bring in Parthiv who is a much better batsman in the subcontinent and equivalent keeper. 

The obvious positives being Rahul's showcase. He is proving that hes capable to play anywhere in the world. Next is Pujara and Rahane gaining some form which is very important for the team. In the current Indian team only pujara can stand in one end to ensure wicket doesn't fall so that other batsman can score freely. He is unique. The next thing is Virat's filed position, the best thing he ever did in this series is his field positioning in the final innings. Ashwin proved us that why he is called as number one bowler by delivering when the team needs him the most. 

Finally India are down to the earth which makes us expect good test cricket in the last 2 games.
avatar
ManiGandan
Level 11
Level 11

Member
Posts : 1571

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Anandtyson on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 7:56 pm

Is this live chatting during match ?
avatar
Anandtyson
Level 7
Level 7

Member
Posts : 284

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Faiyaz Kaif on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 9:42 pm

ManiGandan wrote:So some positives for the first time in the series. Australia were the better team till the 2nd session of the 3rd day, only after that India started playing well. There are a lot of pro's and cons by seeing the perspective of how the test match changed. 

One of the major concern is Virat's captaincy. He was poor on the 1st as well as the second match. In first innings, he did not use Jadeja who was taking crucial wickets rather he used Ashwin and Umesh to their full ability. The next thing is sending Jadeja before Karun and Rahane in the 3rd innings of the match. When you have one of the finest player who can handle spin in the dressing room, why do you have to send an amateur in? Jadeja is now becoming more of a bowling all-rounder and he must be used as a punch hitter to score quick runs at the death. If it was only to attack Lyon, Kohli was being a fool there. Then obviously the knowledge of Kohli and Saha on the reviews is pathetic. And Saha's batting is beginning to decline to the level where even Ishant blocks the ball better than him. I would rather suggest to bring in Parthiv who is a much better batsman in the subcontinent and equivalent keeper. 

The obvious positives being Rahul's showcase. He is proving that hes capable to play anywhere in the world. Next is Pujara and Rahane gaining some form which is very important for the team. In the current Indian team only pujara can stand in one end to ensure wicket doesn't fall so that other batsman can score freely. He is unique. The next thing is Virat's filed position, the best thing he ever did in this series is his field positioning in the final innings. Ashwin proved us that why he is called as number one bowler by delivering when the team needs him the most. 

Finally India are down to the earth which makes us expect good test cricket in the last 2 games.

3rd test mani
avatar
Faiyaz Kaif
Level 8
Level 8

Member
Posts : 543

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Faiyaz Kaif on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 9:43 pm

Pat Cummins has been named as Mitchell Starc's replacement for the third and fourth Test against India after the left-arm pacer was ruled out due to a stress fracture on his right foot


Pat Cummins last played a Test in November 2011
avatar
Faiyaz Kaif
Level 8
Level 8

Member
Posts : 543

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Mithun on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 10:02 pm

Faiyaz Kaif wrote:[size=34]Pat Cummins has been named as Mitchell Starc's replacement for the third and fourth Test against India after the left-arm pacer was ruled out due to a stress fracture on his right foot[/size]


Pat Cummins last played a Test in November 2011
Cummins is just 23 yrs right?
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Faiyaz Kaif on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 11:51 pm

Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Faiyaz Kaif wrote:[size=45]Pat Cummins has been named as Mitchell Starc's replacement for the third and fourth Test against India after the left-arm pacer was ruled out due to a stress fracture on his right foot[/size]


Pat Cummins last played a Test in November 2011
Cummins is just 23 yrs right?

yeah Played only one  test 
[size=30]And he had fifer 
[/size]
pat Cummins
Current Age:23 years 307 days
avatar
Faiyaz Kaif
Level 8
Level 8

Member
Posts : 543

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Mithun on Sat 11 Mar 2017, 11:57 pm

Faiyaz Kaif wrote:
Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Faiyaz Kaif wrote:[size=45]Pat Cummins has been named as Mitchell Starc's replacement for the third and fourth Test against India after the left-arm pacer was ruled out due to a stress fracture on his right foot[/size]


Pat Cummins last played a Test in November 2011
Cummins is just 23 yrs right?

yeah Played only one  test 
[size=35]And he had fifer 
[/size]
pat Cummins

Current Age:23 years 307 days
Played hid last test on 2011..he was soo young then
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Faiyaz Kaif on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:01 am

Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Faiyaz Kaif wrote:
Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Faiyaz Kaif wrote:[size=49]Pat Cummins has been named as Mitchell Starc's replacement for the third and fourth Test against India after the left-arm pacer was ruled out due to a stress fracture on his right foot[/size]


Pat Cummins last played a Test in November 2011
Cummins is just 23 yrs right?

yeah Played only one  test 
[size=45]And he had fifer 
[/size]
pat Cummins


[b][b]Current Age:[/b][/b]23 years 307 days
Played hid last test on 2011..he was soo young then

yeah just 18 year old
avatar
Faiyaz Kaif
Level 8
Level 8

Member
Posts : 543

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:02 am

Jackson Bird or Pat Cummins?
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Nishchal on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:03 am

Wud hav loved to see vk thrashin starc :3
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:08 am

Missed Starc
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Faiyaz Kaif on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:09 am

Nishchal wrote:Wud hav loved to see vk thrashin starc :3

Yeah will miss epic clash
avatar
Faiyaz Kaif
Level 8
Level 8

Member
Posts : 543

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Nishchal on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:12 am

Faiyaz Kaif wrote:
Nishchal wrote:Wud hav loved to see vk thrashin starc :3

Yeah will miss epic clash
3rd test starts on ?
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:13 am

Faiyaz Kaif wrote:
Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Faiyaz Kaif wrote:
Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Faiyaz Kaif wrote:[size=49]Pat Cummins has been named as Mitchell Starc's replacement for the third and fourth Test against India after the left-arm pacer was ruled out due to a stress fracture on his right foot[/size]


Pat Cummins last played a Test in November 2011
Cummins is just 23 yrs right?

yeah Played only one  test 
[size=45]And he had fifer 
[/size]
pat Cummins



[b][b][b][b]Current Age:[/b][/b][/b][/b]23 years 307 days
Played hid last test on 2011..he was soo young then

yeah just 18 year old
Soo Young he was wen he 1st represented
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:13 am

Nishchal wrote:
Faiyaz Kaif wrote:
Nishchal wrote:Wud hav loved to see vk thrashin starc :3

Yeah will miss epic clash
3rd test starts on ?
16th march
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:14 am

Dhoni Raju7 wrote:Jackson Bird or Pat Cummins?
Pat Cummins
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by ManiGandan on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 7:28 am

Fahad wrote:
Ashu wrote:Rahul has keeping abilities i think
Haven't you seen him keeping ?

Not good enough for even T20
Exactly, He was awful for RCB last Season :3
avatar
ManiGandan
Level 11
Level 11

Member
Posts : 1571

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Tukaram Parabat on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 7:34 am

3rd test gonna start still in 2nd -_-
avatar
Tukaram Parabat
Level 10
Level 10

Member
Posts : 1375

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Anandtyson on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 8:18 am

We will win easily
avatar
Anandtyson
Level 7
Level 7

Member
Posts : 284

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Faiyaz Kaif on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 11:05 am

Warner confident of a strong comeback against Ashwin, also downplayed the banter of the past few days
avatar
Faiyaz Kaif
Level 8
Level 8

Member
Posts : 543

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Tukaram Parabat on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 11:20 am

Faiyaz Kaif wrote:Warner confident of a strong comeback against Ashwin, also downplayed the banter of the past few days
Haha he has become bunny of ashwin
avatar
Tukaram Parabat
Level 10
Level 10

Member
Posts : 1375

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Aqi on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 11:37 am

Tukaram Parabat wrote:
Faiyaz Kaif wrote:Warner confident of a strong comeback against Ashwin, also downplayed the banter of the past few days
Haha he has become bunny of ashwin
What's the signature about Tuka?

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by ND on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:27 pm

Starc factor is out ::O
avatar
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Member
Posts : 18544

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:31 pm

ND wrote:Starc factor is out ::O
Australia will miss him badly
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by ManiGandan on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:33 pm

Cummins is one heck of a bowler. 
he deserved more chances
avatar
ManiGandan
Level 11
Level 11

Member
Posts : 1571

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by ManiGandan on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 12:34 pm

ND wrote:Starc factor is out ::O
I feel Cummins much dangerous in Indian Condition.
avatar
ManiGandan
Level 11
Level 11

Member
Posts : 1571

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd test india vs aus

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum