CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:32

Hello and Welcome to the CW Talk Show! 
This will be the official talk show for CW where we invite guests every week(or maybe once every 3 days) to talk about their experience and views about CW.

OUR FIRST GUEST OF THIS SEASON WILL BE SYED AQI.


Please welcome Aqi with a huge round of applause!



Catch the living legend of CW right here.




So Lets Begin!!


Last edited by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:37; edited 1 time in total

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:33

Syed Aqi please mark your presence here so that we can start

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Aqi on Sat 11 Mar - 14:34

Nikhil wrote:Syed Aqi please mark your presence here so that we can start
Hello everyone 

#chatshitgetsbanged

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:35

Welcome Aqi!

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Raminder on Sat 11 Mar - 14:35

Legend :P :O ahahhaa :P

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 20004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by MI on Sat 11 Mar - 14:35

Nikhil wrote:Welcome Aqi!
THANK YOU AQI:P
avatar
MI
Level 29
Level 29

Member
Posts : 29874

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:35

so lets start " Potty with Nik"

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Aqi on Sat 11 Mar - 14:36

Nikhil wrote:Welcome Aqi!
Thanks potty, btw how are you potty ?

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:36

First Question to you.. 
You've been in CW for as long as one can remember. Tell us all how you joined CW!

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Aqi on Sat 11 Mar - 14:38

Nikhil wrote:First Question to you.. 
You've been in CW for as long as one can remember. Tell us all how you joined CW!
We had a very active facebook group at that time named Force. I was one of the admins there and sv approached in the group for new members for his team and i joined

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:39

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Nikhil wrote:First Question to you.. 
You've been in CW for as long as one can remember. Tell us all how you joined CW!
We had a very active facebook group at that time named Force. I was one of the admins there and sv approached in the group for new members for his team and i joined
The worst mistake of Sv's life

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Tukaram Parabat on Sat 11 Mar - 14:40

Superb thread name nik
Potty haha


Last edited by Tukaram Parabat on Sat 11 Mar - 14:40; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tukaram Parabat
Level 10
Level 10

Member
Posts : 1346

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:40

So what was CW all about in the starting? 

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Aqi on Sat 11 Mar - 14:40

Nikhil wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:
Nikhil wrote:First Question to you.. 
You've been in CW for as long as one can remember. Tell us all how you joined CW!
We had a very active facebook group at that time named Force. I was one of the admins there and sv approached in the group for new members for his team and i joined
The worst mistake of Sv's life
Whatever Mr.Potty, 

Mr. Potty thank u for inviting me on this s**t show  Basketball

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:41

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:
Nikhil wrote:First Question to you.. 
You've been in CW for as long as one can remember. Tell us all how you joined CW!
We had a very active facebook group at that time named Force. I was one of the admins there and sv approached in the group for new members for his team and i joined
The worst mistake of Sv's life
Whatever Mr.Potty, 

Mr. Potty thank u for inviting me on this s**t show  Basketball
You're welcome chu  Boss

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Son Goku on Sat 11 Mar - 14:42

Wow Nice thread
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2792

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Aqi on Sat 11 Mar - 14:42

Nikhil wrote:So what was CW all about in the starting? 
CW was fun, it was about cwsim it was about cricket and it was about friends, it was never about gully cricket and ball by ball updates

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Tukaram Parabat on Sat 11 Mar - 14:42

Dhoni Raju7 wrote:Wow Nice thread
Yes
avatar
Tukaram Parabat
Level 10
Level 10

Member
Posts : 1346

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by MI on Sat 11 Mar - 14:42

NICE SHOW:P
avatar
MI
Level 29
Level 29

Member
Posts : 29874

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Tukaram Parabat on Sat 11 Mar - 14:43

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Nikhil wrote:So what was CW all about in the starting? 
CW was fun, it was about cwsim it was about cricket and it was about friends, it was never about gully cricket and ball by ball updates
Haha gully and ball by ball updates
avatar
Tukaram Parabat
Level 10
Level 10

Member
Posts : 1346

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Sanjay on Sat 11 Mar - 14:43

wonderful beautiful bomblastic thread

Sanjay
Level 30
Level 30

Senior Moderator
Posts : 30311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:44

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Nikhil wrote:So what was CW all about in the starting? 
CW was fun, it was about cwsim it was about cricket and it was about friends, it was never about gully cricket and ball by ball updates
:v Subtle Jibe.. Interesting

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Sanjay on Sat 11 Mar - 14:44

@Nikhil i didnt get FMs for hangman :(

Sanjay
Level 30
Level 30

Senior Moderator
Posts : 30311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:44

So.. Can you describe how exactly you felt about CwSim the game at first when you were told about it?

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Chat Show - Potty with Nik

Post by Nikhil on Sat 11 Mar - 14:45

Sanjay wrote:@Nikhil i didnt get FMs for hangman :(
:P those were points re not Fm

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9966

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum