CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by sV on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 3:47 am

First topic message reminder :



How does this work?

500 posts by the end of Sunday 11:59pm IST will earn you +2 skill points to use for the next week.
500 posts in the next week of that will earn you an extra skill point and it will go on like that till your streak ends.
I.e if I make 504 posts in Week 1, My skill points go to (my existing skills + 2) . If I make 501 posts in the subsequent week, my skills go to (my existing skills + 3).

Here we keep a track of that.


Week 1            Syed Aqi, Gursheen Singh, Yash Bhavsar           
Week 2            Syed Aqi (+1 more = +3), Parth Dedhia, Nikhil Nik          
Week 3            Syed Aqi (+1 more = +4), Parth Dedhia (+1 more = +3), Nikhil Nik (+1 more = +3), Yash Bhavsar          
Week 4            Syed Aqi (+1 more = +5), Parth Dedhia (+1 more = +4), Nikhil Nik (+1 more = +4), Raminder Singh, Haseeh, Sanjay P Nambiar          
Week 5 Syed Aqi (+1 more = +6), Parth Dedhia (+1 more = +5), Nikhil Nik (+1 more = +5), Raminder  Singh (+1 more = +3), Sanjay P Nambiar  (+1 more = +3)   
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11



Last edited by sV on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 1:19 am; edited 3 times in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71136

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Aqi on Mon 15 May 2017, 5:00 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Haseeh wrote:Crossed 27 K Posts Boss
Great job bro Happy 

well done.
15th to do so Boss
Happy i'm eyeing top 10 posters of all time now Happy
Easy Anurag and Fardin are inactive
Yeah but still 3K posts to go

will be tough
6 weeks * 500 posts..
6 week away Smile
Tongue out Long time 

donno what will happen in these 6 weeks
S Aqi 10|10
That can happen in 3 weeks Happy

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 15 May 2017, 5:34 pm

Then also he will score a duck and be wicketlesa
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Aqi on Mon 15 May 2017, 6:43 pm

Yash Bhavsar wrote:Then also he will score a duck and be wicketlesa
Who me ???

sure Tongue out ??

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Raminder on Mon 15 May 2017, 7:13 pm

I will be there soon

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 15 May 2017, 7:21 pm

Raminder wrote:I will be there soon
3000 Years Later
Soon :p
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Parth on Mon 15 May 2017, 7:21 pm

Yash Bhavsar wrote:
Raminder wrote:I will be there soon
3000 Years Later
Soon :p
hahah epic one
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 22999

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Raminder on Mon 15 May 2017, 7:28 pm

Parth wrote:
Yash Bhavsar wrote:
Raminder wrote:I will be there soon
3000 Years Later
Soon :p
hahah epic one
Yea soon Tongue out
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Aqi on Sat 20 May 2017, 11:16 am

Happy last two days, me and parth already there Happy 

Haseeh on 394
Nik on 337
Mithun on 325

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Raminder on Sat 20 May 2017, 11:54 am

Ross Geller wrote:Happy last two days, me and parth already there Happy 

Haseeh on 394
Nik on 337
Mithun on 325
i might have an outside chance Tongue out
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Mithun on Sat 20 May 2017, 12:22 pm

I will make it there I guess
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Raminder on Sat 20 May 2017, 12:32 pm

Mithun wrote:I will make it there I guess
i hope i will too Tongue out
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Sat 20 May 2017, 12:39 pm

No chance for me
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Mithun on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:01 pm

Raminder wrote:
Mithun wrote:I will make it there I guess
i hope i will too Tongue out
Hw much remaining for u to make it to 500?
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Mithun on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:01 pm

YB wrote:No chance for me
Who said...U r pretty much in
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Aqi on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:20 pm

Raminder wrote:
Ross Geller wrote:Happy last two days, me and parth already there Happy 

Haseeh on 394
Nik on 337
Mithun on 325
i might have an outside chance Tongue out
Yash 303
Rami 217 Tongue out

post 150 posts today
and 150 tomorrow

you'll have an inside chance then

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Mithun on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:24 pm

Ross Geller wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Ross Geller wrote:Happy last two days, me and parth already there Happy 

Haseeh on 394
Nik on 337
Mithun on 325
i might have an outside chance Tongue out
Yash 303
Rami 217 Tongue out

post 150 posts today
and 150 tomorrow

you'll have an inside chance then
Wats my count?
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Aqi on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:25 pm

Mithun on 343 

75 posts today

and 80 tomorrow will do for u 

good that u guys have 2 matches

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Raminder on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:27 pm

i might just do that Aqi

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Mithun on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:28 pm

Ross Geller wrote:Mithun on 343 

75 posts today

and 80 tomorrow will do for u 

good that u guys have 2 matches
I will reach 500...No matter wat
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Raminder on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:29 pm

Mithun wrote:
Ross Geller wrote:Mithun on 343 

75 posts today

and 80 tomorrow will do for u 

good that u guys have 2 matches
I will reach 500...No matter wat
help me reach as well Tongue out
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Mithun on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:30 pm

Raminder wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Ross Geller wrote:Mithun on 343 

75 posts today

and 80 tomorrow will do for u 

good that u guys have 2 matches
I will reach 500...No matter wat
help me reach as well Tongue out
Match tonight Happy

But I will be travelling that tym Sad
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Raminder on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:31 pm

Mithun wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Ross Geller wrote:Mithun on 343 

75 posts today

and 80 tomorrow will do for u 

good that u guys have 2 matches
I will reach 500...No matter wat
help me reach as well Tongue out
Match tonight Happy

But I will be travelling that tym Sad
will try to get around 350 
Hope i can do that
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Mithun on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:32 pm

Raminder wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Ross Geller wrote:Mithun on 343 

75 posts today

and 80 tomorrow will do for u 

good that u guys have 2 matches
I will reach 500...No matter wat
help me reach as well Tongue out
Match tonight Happy

But I will be travelling that tym Sad
will try to get around 350 
Hope i can do that
U can if u stay active for the match Happy
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Raminder on Sat 20 May 2017, 1:39 pm

Mithun wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Ross Geller wrote:Mithun on 343 

75 posts today

and 80 tomorrow will do for u 

good that u guys have 2 matches
I will reach 500...No matter wat
help me reach as well Tongue out
Match tonight Happy

But I will be travelling that tym Sad
will try to get around 350 
Hope i can do that
U can if u stay active for the match Happy
i'll be there
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | F Player Weekly Increment List

Post by Raminder on Sun 21 May 2017, 2:57 pm

RW  getting really powerful with these increments

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum