International Matches | Discussion |

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:03 am

Dhoni Raju7 wrote:My Favorite is RPS bcoz of Dhoni 
Second always SRH 8-)
Ok..SRH bcoz of?
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:04 am

Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:My Favorite is RPS bcoz of Dhoni 
Second always SRH 8-)
Ok..SRH bcoz of?
My Native Stats
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:05 am

State and Bcoz of dhawan too
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Nikhil on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:07 am

Srh is like the New Zealand of Ipl :P Can't hate it

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:08 am

Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:My Favorite is RPS bcoz of Dhoni 
Second always SRH 8-)
Ok..SRH bcoz of?
My Native Stats
Good
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:08 am

Cap Williamson too there :v
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:09 am

Nikhil wrote:Srh is like the New Zealand of Ipl :P Can't hate it
They became a completely different team aftr Warner took over
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:09 am

Nikwa your fav team?
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Nikhil on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:09 am

Lol yea

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:10 am

Dhoni Raju7 wrote:State and Bcoz of dhawan too
Dhawan Shud be back on form
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Nikhil on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:10 am

Dhoni Raju7 wrote:Nikwa your fav team?
Chennai Super Kings <3 

Currently would like to see either Rcb or Rps win

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Nikhil on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:11 am

Srh has become a beast after Warner took over !



Finally Level 9!

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:12 am

Nikhil wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:Nikwa your fav team?
Chennai Super Kings <3 

Currently would like to see either Rcb or Rps win
My fav Chennai too <3
I want RPS or SRH to win
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:12 am

Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:State and Bcoz of dhawan too
Dhawan Shud be back on form
He will
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:12 am

Nikhil wrote:Srh has become a beast after Warner took over !



Finally Level 9!
Congrats bro..Keep going :)
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Nikhil on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:13 am

Gay Troll

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:13 am

Group Chat Dekho Nikwa
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:14 am

Nikhil wrote:Gay Troll
United by Oc 
Divided by IPL  santa
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:15 am

Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Gay Troll
United by Oc 
Divided by IPL  santa
That feeling is something different... Fighting with d frnds..Teasing them if their team fails...It's fun
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:15 am

Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Gay Troll
United by Oc 
Divided by IPL  santa
That feeling is something different... Fighting with d frnds..Teasing them if their team fails...It's fun
True
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:17 am

Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Gay Troll
United by Oc 
Divided by IPL  santa
That feeling is something different... Fighting with d frnds..Teasing them if their team fails...It's fun
True
It's just less than a month away
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Faiyaz Kaif on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:18 am

Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Nikhil wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:Nikwa your fav team?
Chennai Super Kings <3 

Currently would like to see either Rcb or Rps win
My fav Chennai too <3
I want RPS or SRH to win

Only Orange Army
avatar
Faiyaz Kaif
Level 8
Level 8

Member
Posts : 543

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:18 am

Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Gay Troll
United by Oc 
Divided by IPL  santa
That feeling is something different... Fighting with d frnds..Teasing them if their team fails...It's fun
True
It's just less than a month away
After my exams
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Son Goku on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:19 am

April 5th right
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Mithun on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 1:20 am

Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Mithun Nambiar wrote:
Dhoni Raju7 wrote:
Nikhil wrote:Gay Troll
United by Oc 
Divided by IPL  santa
That feeling is something different... Fighting with d frnds..Teasing them if their team fails...It's fun
True
It's just less than a month away
After my exams
R u studying?
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches | Discussion |

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum