CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by sV on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :



Prize Money Distribution:
Winning 1 Match Series - Rs. 500,000
Drawing 1 Match Series - Rs. 250,000 (each team)
Winning 2 Match Series - Rs. 750,000
Drawing 2 Match Series - Rs. 375,000
Winning 3 Match Series - Rs. 1,000,000
Drawing 3 Match Series - Rs. 500,000 (each team)
Winning 5 Match Series - Rs. 1,500,000
Drawing 5 Match Series - Rs. 750,000 (each team)
WhiteWash in 3 Match Series - Rs 250,000 (Additional)
WhiteWash in 5 Match Series - Rs 500,000 (Additional)
Winning Triangular Series (Two Leg) - Rs. 2,000,000

Winning OD/T20 Match - Rs. 100,000
Winning Test Match - Rs. 200,000
Draw Test Match - Rs. 100,000
Winning Match in Major Tournament - Rs. 200,000

Money Away Team will get for playing:
One Day Match: 15,000 FM
T20 Match: 10,000 FM
Test Match: 7,000 FM (per day)

Contracts Deduction
AS: 1,930,000 FM
RW: 2,090,000 FM
WD: 2,110,000 FM
DU: 2,350,000 FM
TG: 1,740,000 FM
HU: 2,160,000 FM
SH: 2,160,000 FM
DK: 2,100,000 FM



Team Fantasy Bank Account (Updated: Matches till 21/06/17 + Weekly Rebate (3rd Week) + Contracts (12-18 Jule) + CW Pulse till Match 4) + ICC CT Fantasy



Roaring Warriors - Rs. 75,238,500
Shadows- Rs. 70,997,500
Devils United - Rs. 64,463,000
Hurricanes - Rs 60,135,000
Targaryens - Rs. 34,557,000
AlfaStars - Rs. 31,805,000
World Dominators - Rs. 21,661,500
Dark Knights - Rs. 3,632,000


Last edited by sV on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________

#YouWillSeeTheDevil
avatar
sV
Level 15
Level 15

Administrator
Posts : 70337

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:12 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:13 pm

will this 10k be added to fahad's account?

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:13 pm

Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
Gimme 10k -_-
avatar
Fahad
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:26 pm

Fahad wrote:
Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
Gimme 10k -_-
while we reveal the jersey.
btw come online in fb

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 5:03 pm

Aj wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
Gimme 10k -_-
while we reveal the jersey.
btw come online in fb
Ok coming
avatar
Fahad
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 5:59 pm

Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
There aren't any charges

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:04 pm

Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
There aren't any charges
Tu andha hai bhai

Yesyerday we received 45k from our match thread now only 35k is added

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:05 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
There aren't any charges
Tu andha hai bhai

Yesyerday we received 45k from our match thread now only 35k is added
Tumne 10k khushi se dia usko
Not mandatory

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:06 pm

Yes it is not mandatory

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:07 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:19 pm

Ashu wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3
he is just trying to increase his posts @ashu

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:29 pm

Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3
he is just trying to increase his posts @ashu
Moderator is spamming
What can we do

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:31 pm

Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3
he is just trying to increase his posts @ashu
Moderator is spamming
What can we do
spam more than him :D

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:32 pm

Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3
he is just trying to increase his posts @ashu
Moderator is spamming
What can we do
spam more than him :D
He will delete spam posts xD

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:39 pm

Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3
he is just trying to increase his posts @ashu
Moderator is spamming
What can we do
spam more than him :D
He will delete spam posts xD
not aqi... and deletion is nthing new to me :P..
mine nearly 5k posts have been

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27480

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:26 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:[size=30]The following FM's are added to the team's account according to their previous home games[/size]

The Blue Knight Hawks - 77,000
Hurricanes - 36,000 + 39,000
Cosmos - 35,000
Dynamos - 41,000
Thunderbolts - 53,000
Devils United - 32,000
Renegades - 50,000
Alfastars - 32,000
Dominators - 37,000
Check this fahad, haseeh and everyone else

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:27 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:[size=30]The following FM's are added to the team's account according to their previous home games[/size]

The Blue Knight Hawks - 77,000
Hurricanes - 36,000 + 39,000
Cosmos - 35,000
Dynamos - 41,000
Thunderbolts - 53,000
Devils United - 32,000
Renegades - 50,000
Alfastars - 32,000
Dominators - 37,000
Check this fahad, haseeh and everyone else
So RW won't get FMs for their next match ?
avatar
Fahad
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:28 pm

Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:29 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.
RW will get 1 more than every other team
avatar
Fahad
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:30 pm

Fahad wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.
RW will get 1 more than every other team
What the ??? How is that ?? Everyone is playing 4 home games so is RW

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:31 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.
RW will get 1 more than every other team
What the ??? How is that ?? Everyone is playing 4 home games so is RW
Ohh matlab pehle ke matches ke bhi fms add kiye ?
avatar
Fahad
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:33 pm

Fahad wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.
RW will get 1 more than every other team
What the ??? How is that ?? Everyone is playing 4 home games so is RW
Ohh matlab pehle ke matches ke bhi fms add kiye ?
Haan bhai kar diye, tu kuch dhang se padh nahi sakta kya

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Saad on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:34 pm

Finally some money in our account

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 12
Level 12

Moderator
Posts : 17302

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:35 pm

SSA wrote:Finally some money in our account
More to follow, just keep on posting

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:40 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.
RW will get 1 more than every other team
What the ??? How is that ?? Everyone is playing 4 home games so is RW
Ohh matlab pehle ke matches ke bhi fms add kiye ?
Haan bhai kar diye, tu kuch dhang se padh nahi sakta kya
Sorry :P Everything ok now :P
avatar
Fahad
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum