CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by sV on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :



Prize Money Distribution:
Winning 1 Match Series - Rs. 500,000
Drawing 1 Match Series - Rs. 250,000 (each team)
Winning 2 Match Series - Rs. 750,000
Drawing 2 Match Series - Rs. 375,000
Winning 3 Match Series - Rs. 1,000,000
Drawing 3 Match Series - Rs. 500,000 (each team)
Winning 5 Match Series - Rs. 1,500,000
Drawing 5 Match Series - Rs. 750,000 (each team)
WhiteWash in 3 Match Series - Rs 250,000 (Additional)
WhiteWash in 5 Match Series - Rs 500,000 (Additional)
Winning Triangular Series (Two Leg) - Rs. 2,000,000

Winning OD/T20 Match - Rs. 100,000
Winning Test Match - Rs. 200,000
Draw Test Match - Rs. 100,000
Winning Match in Major Tournament - Rs. 200,000

Money Away Team will get for playing:
One Day Match: 15,000 FM
T20 Match: 10,000 FM
Test Match: 7,000 FM (per day)

Contracts Deduction
AS: 1,930,000 FM
RW: 2,090,000 FM
WD: 2,110,000 FM
KH: 2,350,000 FM
TG: 1,740,000 FM
HU: 2,160,000 FM
SH: 2,160,000 FM
DK: 2,100,000 FM



Team Fantasy Bank Account (Updated After Auction + RW Bid for T20 Knockouts)


Roaring Warriors - Rs. 80,870,000
World Dominators - Rs.46,059,000
Targaryens - Rs. 45,415,000
Shadows- Rs. 35,977,000
Hurricanes - Rs 33,457,000
Knight Hawks - Rs. 29,333,000
Dark Knights - Rs. 23,087,000
AlfaStars - Rs. 20,149,000


Last edited by sV on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________
avatar
sV
Level 48
Level 48

Administrator
Posts : 71136

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Sanjay on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:12 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:Can't wait to find out where we can use our team Bank balance Boss
We have the mosr  Boss
We shall earn more and use it when the time comes
looks interesting rendeer
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:12 pm

Good Job aqi
avatar
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Designer
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:12 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:13 pm

will this 10k be added to fahad's account?

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:13 pm

Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
Gimme 10k -_-
avatar
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Designer
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 4:26 pm

Fahad wrote:
Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
Gimme 10k -_-
while we reveal the jersey.
btw come online in fb

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 5:03 pm

Aj wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
Gimme 10k -_-
while we reveal the jersey.
btw come online in fb
Ok coming
avatar
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Designer
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 5:59 pm

Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
There aren't any charges

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:04 pm

Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
There aren't any charges
Tu andha hai bhai

Yesyerday we received 45k from our match thread now only 35k is added

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:05 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Done removed 10k from RW's account for jersey making charges
ohkay so there is jersey making charges also now:P
There aren't any charges
Tu andha hai bhai

Yesyerday we received 45k from our match thread now only 35k is added
Tumne 10k khushi se dia usko
Not mandatory

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:06 pm

Yes it is not mandatory

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:07 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:19 pm

Ashu wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3
he is just trying to increase his posts @ashu

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:29 pm

Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3
he is just trying to increase his posts @ashu
Moderator is spamming
What can we do

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:31 pm

Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3
he is just trying to increase his posts @ashu
Moderator is spamming
What can we do
spam more than him :D

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:32 pm

Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3
he is just trying to increase his posts @ashu
Moderator is spamming
What can we do
spam more than him :D
He will delete spam posts xD

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Arjun on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:39 pm

Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aj wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Yes it is not mandatory
Toh what wrong i said :3
he is just trying to increase his posts @ashu
Moderator is spamming
What can we do
spam more than him :D
He will delete spam posts xD
not aqi... and deletion is nthing new to me :P..
mine nearly 5k posts have been

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:26 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:[size=30]The following FM's are added to the team's account according to their previous home games[/size]

The Blue Knight Hawks - 77,000
Hurricanes - 36,000 + 39,000
Cosmos - 35,000
Dynamos - 41,000
Thunderbolts - 53,000
Devils United - 32,000
Renegades - 50,000
Alfastars - 32,000
Dominators - 37,000
Check this fahad, haseeh and everyone else

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:27 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:[size=30]The following FM's are added to the team's account according to their previous home games[/size]

The Blue Knight Hawks - 77,000
Hurricanes - 36,000 + 39,000
Cosmos - 35,000
Dynamos - 41,000
Thunderbolts - 53,000
Devils United - 32,000
Renegades - 50,000
Alfastars - 32,000
Dominators - 37,000
Check this fahad, haseeh and everyone else
So RW won't get FMs for their next match ?
avatar
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Designer
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:28 pm

Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:29 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.
RW will get 1 more than every other team
avatar
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Designer
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:30 pm

Fahad wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.
RW will get 1 more than every other team
What the ??? How is that ?? Everyone is playing 4 home games so is RW

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:31 pm

Aqi Warrior wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.
RW will get 1 more than every other team
What the ??? How is that ?? Everyone is playing 4 home games so is RW
Ohh matlab pehle ke matches ke bhi fms add kiye ?
avatar
Fahad
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Designer
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:33 pm

Fahad wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:
Fahad wrote:
Aqi Warrior wrote:Why is that ? Every team got their FM's from its home thread.
RW will get 1 more than every other team
What the ??? How is that ?? Everyone is playing 4 home games so is RW
Ohh matlab pehle ke matches ke bhi fms add kiye ?
Haan bhai kar diye, tu kuch dhang se padh nahi sakta kya

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Saad on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 4:34 pm

Finally some money in our account

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18072

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum