CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by sV on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :



Prize Money Distribution:
Winning 1 Match Series - Rs. 500,000
Drawing 1 Match Series - Rs. 250,000 (each team)
Winning 2 Match Series - Rs. 750,000
Drawing 2 Match Series - Rs. 375,000
Winning 3 Match Series - Rs. 1,000,000
Drawing 3 Match Series - Rs. 500,000 (each team)
Winning 5 Match Series - Rs. 1,500,000
Drawing 5 Match Series - Rs. 750,000 (each team)
WhiteWash in 3 Match Series - Rs 250,000 (Additional)
WhiteWash in 5 Match Series - Rs 500,000 (Additional)
Winning Triangular Series (Two Leg) - Rs. 2,000,000

Winning OD/T20 Match - Rs. 100,000
Winning Test Match - Rs. 200,000
Draw Test Match - Rs. 100,000
Winning Match in Major Tournament - Rs. 200,000

Money Away Team will get for playing:
One Day Match: 15,000 FM
T20 Match: 10,000 FM
Test Match: 7,000 FM (per day)

Contracts Deduction
AS: 1,930,000 FM
RW: 2,090,000 FM
WD: 2,110,000 FM
DU: 2,350,000 FM
TG: 1,740,000 FM
HU: 2,160,000 FM
SH: 2,160,000 FM
DK: 2,100,000 FM



Team Fantasy Bank Account (Updated: Matches till 21/06/17 + Weekly Rebate (3rd Week) + Contracts (12-18 Jule) + CW Pulse till Match 4) + ICC CT Fantasy



Roaring Warriors - Rs. 75,238,500
Shadows- Rs. 70,997,500
Devils United - Rs. 64,463,000
Hurricanes - Rs 60,135,000
Targaryens - Rs. 34,557,000
AlfaStars - Rs. 31,805,000
World Dominators - Rs. 21,661,500
Dark Knights - Rs. 3,632,000


Last edited by sV on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________

#YouWillSeeTheDevil
avatar
sV
Level 15
Level 15

Administrator
Posts : 70337

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Rishabh on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Team Fantasy Bank Account (Updated after TB vs. DU)


Blue Knight Hawks - Rs. 1,30,77,000
Renegades - Rs. 55,50,000
Dynamos - Rs. 6,41,000
World Dominators - Rs. 37,000
Cosmos - Rs. 35,000
Thunderbolts - Rs. 1,02,000
Roaring Warriors - Rs. 10,35,000
Hurricanes - Rs. 9,75,000
Devils United - 32,000
AlfaStars - Rs. 15,39,000
49K FM added in Thunderbolts Account Det

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 45603

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Good job rish

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Deduct 10k fine

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Rishabh on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:36 pm

Ashu wrote:Deduct 10k fine

Done. Thanks for informing. rendeer

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 45603

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Rishabh on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:17 pm

sV wrote:

Team Fantasy Bank Account (Updated after Renegades vs. AlfaStars)


Blue Knight Hawks - Rs. 1,31,02,000
Renegades - Rs. 55,73,000
Dynamos - Rs. 6,41,000
World Dominators - Rs. 37,000
Cosmos - Rs. 35,000
Thunderbolts - Rs. 92,000
Roaring Warriors - Rs. 10,35,000
Hurricanes - Rs. 9,75,000
Devils United - 32,000
AlfaStars - Rs. 15,39,000


Updated! Det

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 45603

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Nishchal on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:19 pm

didnt know abt this earlier else wud hav saved during auction

Nishchal
Level 12
Level 12

Member
Posts : 24671

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Rishabh on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Nishchal wrote:didnt know abt this earlier else wud hav saved during auction

No one knew tbh Bitch Please

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 45603

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Nishchal on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Nishchal wrote:didnt know abt this earlier else wud hav saved during auction

No one knew tbh Bitch Please
hawks benefited the most coz they werent clear with gameplay rules Tongue out

Nishchal
Level 12
Level 12

Member
Posts : 24671

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Rishabh on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:30 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Nishchal wrote:didnt know abt this earlier else wud hav saved during auction

No one knew tbh Bitch Please
hawks benefited the most coz they werent clear with gameplay rules Tongue out

Lucky enough. :face:

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 45603

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Parth on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:25 am

Rishabh wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Nishchal wrote:didnt know abt this earlier else wud hav saved during auction

No one knew tbh Bitch Please
hawks benefited the most coz they werent clear with gameplay rules Tongue out

Lucky enough. :face:
I guess managers should realised that this world happen as this happened earlier as well

____________________
avatar
Parth
Level 12
Level 12

Administrator
Posts : 22174

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:46 am

10 k FM's have been restored in Roaring Warriors account as no team can transfer it's FM's to a member of the site, instead tje 10k to fahad has been given from my personal account

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Haseeh on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:05 am

Aqi wrote:10 k FM's have been restored in Roaring Warriors account as no team can transfer it's FM's to a member of the site, instead tje 10k to fahad has been given from my personal account
You are great Sir :P

____________________
avatar
Haseeh
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 30853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Vighnesh on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:25 am

Ashu wrote:Deduct 10k fine
wow ashraf Spirit of cricket award cheers
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 41867

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Aqi wrote:10 k FM's have been restored in Roaring Warriors account as no team can transfer it's FM's to a member of the site, instead tje 10k to fahad has been given from my personal account
You are great Sir :P
Thanks to you, I'm left with 3k in my account

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Haseeh on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:15 pm

Aqi wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Aqi wrote:10 k FM's have been restored in Roaring Warriors account as no team can transfer it's FM's to a member of the site, instead tje 10k to fahad has been given from my personal account
You are great Sir :P
Thanks to you, I'm left with 3k in my account
Seems you StoLen some amount using Powers :P

____________________
avatar
Haseeh
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 30853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:16 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Aqi wrote:10 k FM's have been restored in Roaring Warriors account as no team can transfer it's FM's to a member of the site, instead tje 10k to fahad has been given from my personal account
You are great Sir :P
Thanks to you, I'm left with 3k in my account
Seems you StoLen some amount using Powers :P
I won it from gambling, and if warriors lose today i will lose all 3k from my account

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Haseeh on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Aqi wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Aqi wrote:10 k FM's have been restored in Roaring Warriors account as no team can transfer it's FM's to a member of the site, instead tje 10k to fahad has been given from my personal account
You are great Sir :P
Thanks to you, I'm left with 3k in my account
Seems you StoLen some amount using Powers :P
I won it from gambling, and if warriors lose today i will lose all 3k from my account
I will put 6k on warriors today

____________________
avatar
Haseeh
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 30853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:19 pm

Limit is 3k though Bitch Please

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Rishabh on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:11 pm

sV wrote:


Team Fantasy Bank Account (Updated after Roaring Warriors vs. Dynamos)


Blue Knight Hawks - Rs. 1,31,02,000
Renegades - Rs. 55,73,000
Dynamos - Rs. 6,41,000
World Dominators - Rs. 37,000
Cosmos - Rs. 35,000
Thunderbolts - Rs. 92,000
Roaring Warriors - Rs. 10,74,000
Hurricanes - Rs. 9,75,000
Devils United - 32,000
AlfaStars - Rs. 15,39,000


Updated! :pig:

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 45603

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Ashu on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:14 pm

Vighnesh wrote:
Ashu wrote:Deduct 10k fine
wow ashraf Spirit of cricket award cheers
Still we have decent enough amount

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Rishabh on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:14 am

sV wrote:


Team Fantasy Bank Account (Updated after Devils United vs. World Dominators)


Blue Knight Hawks - Rs. 1,31,02,000
Renegades - Rs. 55,73,000
Dynamos - Rs. 6,41,000
World Dominators - Rs. 37,000
Cosmos - Rs. 35,000
Thunderbolts - Rs. 92,000
Roaring Warriors - Rs. 10,74,000
Hurricanes - Rs. 9,75,000
Devils United - 50,000
AlfaStars - Rs. 15,39,000


Updated!

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 45603

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Fahad on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:19 am

Ashu wrote:
Vighnesh wrote:
Ashu wrote:Deduct 10k fine
wow ashraf Spirit of cricket award cheers
Still we have decent enough amount
Why were 10k deducted ?
avatar
Fahad
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 34413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:17 am

Fahad wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Vighnesh wrote:
Ashu wrote:Deduct 10k fine
wow ashraf Spirit of cricket award cheers
Still we have decent enough amount
Why were 10k deducted ?
Delay in designing match thread

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Sanjay on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:18 am

Aqi ur FM balance

____________________


LESS THAN A MONTH TO GO Flying Kiss Flying Kiss Flying Kiss cheers  Help  Help  Help
avatar
Sanjay
Level 13
Level 13

Senior Moderator
Posts : 29508

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Team Fantasy Bank Account

Post by Aqi on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:29 am

Sanjay wrote:Aqi ur FM balance
Yeah i have a lots of 0's Tongue out:

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum