International Matches

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Tue 14 Mar 2017, 7:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Janardan Pratap wrote:Afghanistan Cricket Team Looking Make Most of Home Conditions
Home conditions ? Its being india right
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Member
Posts : 3346

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: International Matches

Post by Janardan Pratap on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:30 pm

Kuldeep Yadav 

Bowling Awesome 

3 Wickets in all Matches So Far.
avatar
Janardan Pratap
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 808

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Avinash on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:31 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Umesh destroyed West Indies T Lol
Really 

No Telecast on Star Sports  Nooo

Watch Sony six or Ten Det
Watch dd national
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Avinash on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:31 pm

Janardan Pratap wrote:Kuldeep Yadav 

Bowling Awesome 

3 Wickets in all Matches So Far.
Even Pandya and Kuldeep were too awesome
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Rishabh on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:32 pm

Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Umesh destroyed West Indies T Lol
Really 

No Telecast on Star Sports  Nooo

Watch Sony six or Ten Det
Watch dd national

Not interested. Boring series. clown

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46790

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Avinash on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:33 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Umesh destroyed West Indies T Lol
Really 

No Telecast on Star Sports  Nooo

Watch Sony six or Ten Det
Watch dd national

Not interested. Boring series. clown
Even no people in stadium
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Rishabh on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:35 pm

Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Umesh destroyed West Indies T Lol
Really 

No Telecast on Star Sports  Nooo

Watch Sony six or Ten Det
Watch dd national

Not interested. Boring series. clown
Even no people in stadium

I am not shocked Bitch Please

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46790

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Avinash on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:36 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Umesh destroyed West Indies T Lol
Really 

No Telecast on Star Sports  Nooo

Watch Sony six or Ten Det
Watch dd national

Not interested. Boring series. clown
Even no people in stadium

I am not shocked Bitch Please
That's shocking for me
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Janardan Pratap on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:45 pm

*** Australia Women crossed 150  ***
AUS-W 150/4 35.6 ov
NZ-W 219/9 50 ov
Blackwell 3(7), Perry 34(53)
70 runs required from 84 balls
avatar
Janardan Pratap
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 808

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Janardan Pratap on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:46 pm

Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Umesh destroyed West Indies T Lol
Really 

No Telecast on Star Sports  Nooo

Watch Sony six or Ten Det
Watch dd national

Not interested. Boring series. clown
Even no people in stadium

I am not shocked Bitch Please
That's shocking for me
No People's There 

Only Few cheers
avatar
Janardan Pratap
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 808

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Janardan Pratap on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:47 pm

Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:
Rishabh wrote:Umesh destroyed West Indies T Lol
Really 

No Telecast on Star Sports  Nooo

Watch Sony six or Ten Det
Watch dd national
Ignored That Thanks  Sleep
avatar
Janardan Pratap
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 808

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Avinash on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:47 pm

People lost faith on Windies players
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Janardan Pratap on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:51 pm

Avinash wrote:People lost faith on Windies players
Yeah Absolutely 

No One Interested 

Only Few No
avatar
Janardan Pratap
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 808

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Janardan Pratap on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:52 pm

Avinash wrote:People lost faith on Windies players
Even They Playing Like 

Street Player  Stoned
avatar
Janardan Pratap
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 808

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Avinash on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:53 pm

Janardan Pratap wrote:
Avinash wrote:People lost faith on Windies players
Even They Playing Like 

Street Player  Stoned
Becoz of money dispute
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Janardan Pratap on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:54 pm

Avinash wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:
Avinash wrote:People lost faith on Windies players
Even They Playing Like 

Street Player  Stoned
Becoz of money dispute
Money is Windies Players Life  cheers
avatar
Janardan Pratap
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 808

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Janardan Pratap on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:55 pm

They Need Money and Money
avatar
Janardan Pratap
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 808

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Rishabh on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:58 pm

Avinash wrote:People lost faith on Windies players

Windies players lost faith in their own board Troll

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46790

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Janardan Pratap on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:59 pm

India Will Win.

No Fight from Windies
avatar
Janardan Pratap
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 808

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Rishabh on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 10:59 pm

Janardan Pratap wrote:India Will Win.

No Fight from Windies

They be like atithi devo bhava Boss

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46790

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Avinash on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 11:09 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:India Will Win.

No Fight from Windies

They be like atithi devo bhava Boss
One sided
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Avinash on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 11:10 pm

Janardan Pratap wrote:India Will Win.

No Fight from Windies
4-0 series may be
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Avinash on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 11:10 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Avinash wrote:People lost faith on Windies players

Windies players lost faith in their own board Troll
Yes
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Avinash on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 11:11 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:Afghanistan Cricket Team Looking Make Most of Home Conditions
Home conditions ? Its being india right
What ? Bhai
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Rishabh on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 11:13 pm

Avinash wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Avinash wrote:People lost faith on Windies players

Windies players lost faith in their own board Troll
Yes

Back when West Indies were a dominant side Facepalm

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46790

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: International Matches

Post by Haseeh on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 11:15 pm

Whats the score ?

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum