CW Football | Rising StarS

Go down

CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Rishabh on Sat 18 Mar 2017, 11:36 pm

RISING STARS


GK-Courtious
DEF-Carvajal,Casmeiro,Monreal
MID-Ribery,Ozil,Modric
ATT-D.Villa,Torres,D.Costa

F PLAYERS- Vighnesh,Yash


MANAGER-RISHABH

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46791

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by MI on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 1:27 am

Mention the position of f players and subs
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Aqi on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 2:48 am

Casemiro as a defender this is weird

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37071

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Mithun on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 4:36 am

All d best 4 ur team
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Ashu on Sun 19 Mar 2017, 11:06 pm

When i saw a football thread posted by Rish i got excited :3

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Nishchal on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 1:21 am

Ashu wrote:When i saw a football thread posted by Rish i got excited :3
U get excited ovr such small things :O
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Nikhil on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 4:43 am

You are not gonna rise 
all the best though :P

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Ashu on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 12:15 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:When i saw a football thread posted by Rish i got excited :3
U get excited ovr such small things :O
Arey i thought Rish is hosting some Fifa tournament

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Nishchal on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 12:35 pm

Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:When i saw a football thread posted by Rish i got excited :3
U get excited ovr such small things :O
Arey i thought Rish is hosting some Fifa tournament
u were part of that fb tourney that ridh hosted on fb ?
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Ashu on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 12:39 pm

Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:When i saw a football thread posted by Rish i got excited :3
U get excited ovr such small things :O
Arey i thought Rish is hosting some Fifa tournament
u were part of that fb tourney that ridh hosted on fb ?
Yes
Owned Borussia Dortmund

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Nishchal on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 12:59 pm

Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Ashu wrote:When i saw a football thread posted by Rish i got excited :3
U get excited ovr such small things :O
Arey i thought Rish is hosting some Fifa tournament
u were part of that fb tourney that ridh hosted on fb ?
Yes
Owned Borussia Dortmund
n lost ? T Lol
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by MI on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 1:04 pm

Mention the position of f players and subs
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33555

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Football | Rising StarS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum