Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Rishabh on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:28 am

First topic message reminder :


Its more than a month since we decided to return here and we have to say things are looking really amazing so far. We have got so many new members and many of our old members are back as well which means we are going in right direction. Now its important that we don't stop and we continue our progress. Thus its important for us to expand our Administration Panel too.

Its my privilege to announce that Syed Aqi is our new Admin of Cricket World Forum along with Me, Sv, Nikhil and Vighnesh.

Since Aqi is promoted, there is no way we could have left Nishchal alone as Moderator. Thus after long discussions, we have decided to promote one of our oldest member Bat Cool to join Nishchal as new Moderator of our Forum.


Big Congratulations to both of you and All the Best. I know you guys will make this forum even better.

Also we are not done yet. We would love to add one or two more members as Moderators in future and our search starts now for that. Feel free in providing your valuable suggestions in making this forum a better and even more exciting place for everyone.


Thank You! Det


Last edited by Rishabh on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 45966

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Nishchal on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:41 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Yash Bhavsar wrote:Congrats yasin...and Aqi
Thanks bro Boss i gotten the offer at the very beginning but had declined it due to activeness. But still rish and the admin group thought i was capable Boss
And u hav ua holidays comin up in nxt few days
yes in two weeks Boss will be HYPER active then !
That was another reason i think for them to make u mod
avatar
Nishchal
Level 27
Level 27

Member
Posts : 24727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Bat Cool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:41 am

Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Yash Bhavsar wrote:Congrats yasin...and Aqi
Thanks bro Boss i gotten the offer at the very beginning but had declined it due to activeness. But still rish and the admin group thought i was capable Boss
And u hav ua holidays comin up in nxt few days
yes in two weeks Boss will be HYPER active then !
That was another reason i think for them to make u mod
that will last for a week only Emo

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Parth on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:45 am

Congratulations Foodie Guy

MooYeah!

____________________
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Posts : 22364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Nishchal on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:47 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Yash Bhavsar wrote:Congrats yasin...and Aqi
Thanks bro Boss i gotten the offer at the very beginning but had declined it due to activeness. But still rish and the admin group thought i was capable Boss
And u hav ua holidays comin up in nxt few days
yes in two weeks Boss will be HYPER active then !
That was another reason i think for them to make u mod
that will last for a week only Emo
y ? holidays for a week only ?
avatar
Nishchal
Level 27
Level 27

Member
Posts : 24727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Ashu on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:48 am

Birthday gift for Yasin

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Aqi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:49 am

The reason of yasin becoming a mod is his hard work, nothing else will give you that position.

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Ashu on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:50 am

What is this 100%

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Bat Cool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:51 am

Ashu wrote:What is this 100%
Its the warning meter ! Boss 
to lessen the spamming

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Aqi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:53 am

Ashu wrote:What is this 100%
If we find you spamming, we will give warnings to you, which is directly proportional to the rate of spamming, so beware.

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Parth on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:53 am

Aqi wrote:The reason of yasin becoming a mod is his hard work, nothing else will give you that position.
Congo Bro Boss

Aaj WCG mein party

____________________
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Posts : 22364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Aqi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:54 am

Parth wrote:
Aqi wrote:The reason of yasin becoming a mod is his hard work, nothing else will give you that position.
Congo Bro Boss

Aaj WCG mein party
Dynamos ko haarane k baad  Party I Rock Dance

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Aqi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:55 am

Parth can you check, whether you have the option changing your own badges or not.

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Bat Cool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:55 am

Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:What is this 100%
If we find you spamming, we will give warnings to you, which is directly proportional to the rate of spamming, so beware.
one question ! each warning equals to -25% or what ? Emo

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Ashu on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:56 am

Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:What is this 100%
If we find you spamming, we will give warnings to you, which is directly proportional to the rate of spamming, so beware.
What if it gets to 0 xD

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Bat Cool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:56 am

Aqi wrote:The reason of yasin becoming a mod is his hard work, nothing else will give you that position.
Thanks ! will try my best to continue to work like this only ! but even harder as responsibility has increased !

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Bat Cool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:57 am

Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:What is this 100%
If we find you spamming, we will give warnings to you, which is directly proportional to the rate of spamming, so beware.
What if it gets to 0 xD
you get banned for a week or so Emo i think

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Bat Cool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:57 am

Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Nishchal wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Yash Bhavsar wrote:Congrats yasin...and Aqi
Thanks bro Boss i gotten the offer at the very beginning but had declined it due to activeness. But still rish and the admin group thought i was capable Boss
And u hav ua holidays comin up in nxt few days
yes in two weeks Boss will be HYPER active then !
That was another reason i think for them to make u mod
that will last for a week only Emo
y ? holidays for a week only ?
Spring break Tongue out my summer break starts from June 16th

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Aqi on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:58 am

Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:What is this 100%
If we find you spamming, we will give warnings to you, which is directly proportional to the rate of spamming, so beware.
What if it gets to 0 xD
Ban and deduction from FM's, 

how to restore your health ?
Simply by impressing the mods and admins.

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Ashu on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:58 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:What is this 100%
If we find you spamming, we will give warnings to you, which is directly proportional to the rate of spamming, so beware.
What if it gets to 0 xD
you get banned for a week or so Emo i think
Then back to 100 ?

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Nishchal on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Ashu wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:What is this 100%
If we find you spamming, we will give warnings to you, which is directly proportional to the rate of spamming, so beware.
What if it gets to 0 xD
you get banned for a week or so Emo i think
Then back to 100 ?
yes...back to 100
avatar
Nishchal
Level 27
Level 27

Member
Posts : 24727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Bat Cool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Ashu wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Ashu wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Ashu wrote:What is this 100%
If we find you spamming, we will give warnings to you, which is directly proportional to the rate of spamming, so beware.
What if it gets to 0 xD
you get banned for a week or so Emo i think
Then back to 100 ?
Yes ! most likely. But the second time it gets to 0 the consequences will be bigger Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Ashu on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:01 pm

What's bigger consequence than getting banned :3

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Bat Cool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Ashu wrote:What's bigger consequence than getting banned :3
2nd time maybe banned for 1 month than the 3rd time banned permanently Troll

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Ashu on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Ashu wrote:What's bigger consequence than getting banned :3
2nd time maybe banned for 1 month than the 3rd time banned permanently Troll
Bad for the forum

____________________
avatar
Ashu
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Administration Panel gets bigger.

Post by Bat Cool on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Ashu wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Ashu wrote:What's bigger consequence than getting banned :3
2nd time maybe banned for 1 month than the 3rd time banned permanently Troll
Bad for the forum
I was just saying thats not a rule Emo but regardless spamming is bad for the forum itself Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35600

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum