Warriors Sign Adi

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Aqi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:04 am

After winning the t20 boom Roaring Warriors are the first team to sign a player.

Adithya shashank joins RW from Shadows (Renegades) for 70 lakh's FM (confirmation below)

Since Neeraj stepped down from the captaincy position due to some unavoidable reasons, Warriors also announce Adithya as the new captain.

Finally the brothers are in the same hood Smile criska (Adi+aqi) are together in same team, watch out for them.

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Vighnesh on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:09 am

just 70 lakhs pale

____________________
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 42260

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Aqi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:11 am

Vighnesh wrote:just 70 lakhs pale
Shrewd signing Smile

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by ND on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:11 am

Congrats adi
avatar
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Member
Posts : 18397

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:48 am

Great signing

____________________
 
Lets Rip it!!! 
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 16
Level 16

Moderator
Posts : 5414

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Aqi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Smile bhai bhai

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:50 pm

BROTHERS unite  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

____________________
                                                                                    
                                                           



ROARING WARRIORS
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 14
Level 14

Moderator
Posts : 3923

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:51 pm

that cris and kaka pics  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you cheers cheers

____________________
                                                                                    
                                                           



ROARING WARRIORS
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 14
Level 14

Moderator
Posts : 3923

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Aqi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Adithya Shashank wrote:that cris and kaka pics  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you cheers cheers
Welcome home captain

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Wow adi cap?

____________________
 
Lets Rip it!!! 
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 16
Level 16

Moderator
Posts : 5414

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Arjun on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:38 pm

yash check your fb inbox

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Aqi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Yash Bhavsar wrote:Wow adi cap?
Yes he is a winner and will lead the boom champions

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Mithun on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:56 pm

New signing nd immediately making him captian...That's an interesting choice considering that there are many experienced guys in RW
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Aqi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Mithun wrote:New signing nd immediately making him captian...That's an interesting choice considering that there are many experienced guys in RW
Warriors are know for giving chances to young guns and you are also welcome here Smile you can be immediate owner if you join

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Mithun on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Aqi wrote:
Mithun wrote:New signing nd immediately making him captian...That's an interesting choice considering that there are many experienced guys in RW
Warriors are know for giving chances to young guns and you are also welcome here Smile you can be immediate owner if you join

But it's always good to select a captain who knows well about the team.

R u trying to convince me to join RW? Tongue out

That's not going to work Aqi Yellow Card
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Aqi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:11 pm

Smile he has assistance from the best in the business and i believe he can be a successful captain

And yeah I'm trying to poach you to warriors 

Coz warriors always signs the best

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Mithun on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Aqi wrote:Smile he has assistance from the best in the business and i believe he can be a successful captain

And yeah I'm trying to poach you to warriors 

Coz warriors always signs the best

Good try Happy

Hurricanes always
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:18 pm

ND wrote:Congrats adi
ty bhai  cheers cheers cheers cheers

____________________
                                                                                    
                                                           



ROARING WARRIORS
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 14
Level 14

Moderator
Posts : 3923

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Aqi wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:that cris and kaka pics  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you cheers cheers
Welcome home captain
ty bhai  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

____________________
                                                                                    
                                                           



ROARING WARRIORS
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 14
Level 14

Moderator
Posts : 3923

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Gursheen on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Vighnesh wrote:just 70 lakhs pale
Very cheap. If Rami tried he would have got 2.5 atleast

____________________
avatar
Gursheen
Level 19
Level 19

Senior Moderator
Posts : 9606

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Gursheen on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Mithun wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Mithun wrote:New signing nd immediately making him captian...That's an interesting choice considering that there are many experienced guys in RW
Warriors are know for giving chances to young guns and you are also welcome here Smile you can be immediate owner if you join

But it's always good to select a captain who knows well about the team.

R u trying to convince me to join RW? Tongue out

That's not going to work Aqi Yellow Card
Well well. This guy knows how to give offers that won't be resisted easily.

____________________
avatar
Gursheen
Level 19
Level 19

Senior Moderator
Posts : 9606

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Aqi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Gursheen Singh wrote:
Vighnesh wrote:just 70 lakhs pale
Very cheap. If Rami tried he would have got 2.5 atleast
Smile would have given 7 cr for him Smile

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Aqi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Gursheen Singh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Mithun wrote:New signing nd immediately making him captian...That's an interesting choice considering that there are many experienced guys in RW
Warriors are know for giving chances to young guns and you are also welcome here Smile you can be immediate owner if you join

But it's always good to select a captain who knows well about the team.

R u trying to convince me to join RW? Tongue out

That's not going to work Aqi Yellow Card
Well well. This guy knows how to give offers that won't be resisted easily.
Bas seekh rahe hai bhai

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Gursheen on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:48 pm

Aqi wrote:
Gursheen Singh wrote:
Vighnesh wrote:just 70 lakhs pale
Very cheap. If Rami tried he would have got 2.5 atleast
Smile would have given 7 cr for him Smile
Rami ko bna dala

____________________
avatar
Gursheen
Level 19
Level 19

Senior Moderator
Posts : 9606

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors Sign Adi

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Aqi wrote:
Gursheen Singh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Mithun wrote:New signing nd immediately making him captian...That's an interesting choice considering that there are many experienced guys in RW
Warriors are know for giving chances to young guns and you are also welcome here Smile you can be immediate owner if you join

But it's always good to select a captain who knows well about the team.

R u trying to convince me to join RW? Tongue out

That's not going to work Aqi Yellow Card
Well well. This guy knows how to give offers that won't be resisted easily.
Bas seekh rahe hai bhai
Sab ko bharle warriors mein...

____________________
 
Lets Rip it!!! 
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 16
Level 16

Moderator
Posts : 5414

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum