ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Sat 27 May 2017, 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :



PIN : 825308-3801
Name : Cricket World Fantasy
Fantasy Link

Rules



Overall Top 10
Pos Team name Manager Total
1 The Blackcaps Haseeh 1,561
2 Dravid11 Sriram Ramesh 1,435
3 Spy 7 Aqi Syed 1,426
4 RedArmy Mithun Nambiar 1,412
5 VR 46 Academy Adithya Shashank 1,386
6 Deep Dreamers XI Deepak Kumar Nayak 1,377
7 Gautam minnows Gautam Ram 1,139
8 Sasha Assassins Saad Shafi Ahmed 1,003
9 Shadows Raminder Singh 995
10 Akash Cskian Akash Dharmaraja 965



Daily Top 5
1 Dravid11 Sriram Ramesh 408
2 VR 46 Academy Adithya Shashank 401
3 Deep Dreamers XI Deepak Kumar Nayak 355
4 Spy 7 Aqi Syed 347
5 Sasha Assassins Saad Shafi Ahmed 345
6 Gautam minnows Gautam Ram 288





Prize Money
For Winner : 10,000 FM , His team will get 40 L
For Runner Up : 5,000 FM , His team will get 20L
For 2nd Runner Up : 2,500 FM, His team will get 10L


Last edited by Haseeh on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 5:49 am; edited 13 times in total

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Saad on Mon 29 May 2017, 3:20 pm

Sanjay wrote:DKN and sriram are deadly
Haseeh is a nooob Bitch Please
I didn't see much of sriram

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Saad on Mon 29 May 2017, 3:21 pm

Haseeh wrote:
SSA wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Parth and DKN joins Happy 

need more 

KP will also join soon Happy
DKN .. Deadly player
Awesome one Smile

Only one who can challenge me Tongue out
Lol even i defeated u in that ipl fantasy Tongue out

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Saad on Mon 29 May 2017, 3:23 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Sanjay wrote:I was in top 10 in thrissur league in IPL 2015 before play offs. I didnt play after that.. damn
where only 10 plyed Tongue out
Lol  lol!

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Mon 29 May 2017, 3:24 pm

SSA wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
SSA wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Parth and DKN joins Happy 

need more 

KP will also join soon Happy
DKN .. Deadly player
Awesome one Smile

Only one who can challenge me Tongue out
Lol even i defeated u in that ipl fantasy Tongue out
when ? this year ? i played till mid of ipl Sad

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Saad on Mon 29 May 2017, 3:40 pm

Haseeh wrote:
SSA wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
SSA wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Parth and DKN joins Happy 

need more 

KP will also join soon Happy
DKN .. Deadly player
Awesome one Smile

Only one who can challenge me Tongue out
Lol even i defeated u in that ipl fantasy Tongue out
when ? this year ?  i played till mid of ipl Sad
Yup this year .. Even i missed some last stages

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Mon 29 May 2017, 3:47 pm

SSA wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
SSA wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
SSA wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Parth and DKN joins Happy 

need more 

KP will also join soon Happy
DKN .. Deadly player
Awesome one Smile

Only one who can challenge me Tongue out
Lol even i defeated u in that ipl fantasy Tongue out
when ? this year ?  i played till mid of ipl Sad
Yup this year .. Even i missed some last stages
Beat this time ..as i match per day ... subs will be easy

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Saad on Mon 29 May 2017, 3:58 pm

Lets see  I Rock

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Aqi on Mon 29 May 2017, 4:00 pm

Happy lets see haseeh Happy

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37067

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Mon 29 May 2017, 4:00 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:Happy lets see haseeh Happy
u will lost 2000 by 2 days

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Sanjay on Mon 29 May 2017, 4:01 pm

Haseeh is like WWE heel.. makes all those sounds and loses Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 29 May 2017, 4:03 pm

Subs allowed?
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Mon 29 May 2017, 4:11 pm

YB wrote:Subs allowed?
20 subs for group stage

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Mon 29 May 2017, 4:12 pm

Sanjay wrote:Haseeh is like WWE heel.. makes all those sounds and loses Tongue out
Thats my confidence level Boss

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Aqi on Mon 29 May 2017, 4:18 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Haseeh is like WWE heel.. makes all those sounds and loses Tongue out
Thats my confidence level Boss
That's called over confidence chap Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37067

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Mon 29 May 2017, 4:19 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Haseeh is like WWE heel.. makes all those sounds and loses Tongue out
Thats my confidence level Boss
That's called over confidence chap Tongue out
You can take it whatever you feel like :p i told form my angle

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Aqi on Mon 29 May 2017, 4:43 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Haseeh is like WWE heel.. makes all those sounds and loses Tongue out
Thats my confidence level Boss
That's called over confidence chap Tongue out
You can take it whatever you feel like :p i told form my angle
You cannot change facts from any angle Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37067

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Parth on Mon 29 May 2017, 5:31 pm

no team prize?
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Mon 29 May 2017, 7:36 pm

Parth wrote:no team prize?
lemme ask admins

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Vighnesh on Mon 29 May 2017, 7:56 pm

registered and Joined
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Parth on Mon 29 May 2017, 7:59 pm

justice league it is
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Mon 29 May 2017, 8:11 pm

Parth wrote:justice league it is
??

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Saad on Mon 29 May 2017, 9:01 pm

Parth wrote:no team prize?
its already declared in main post ?

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Mon 29 May 2017, 9:06 pm

SSA wrote:
Parth wrote:no team prize?
its already declared in main post ?
he is talking whether any amount will be added to Team acc in one who represents such a team wins .. like Partg for RW

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Saad on Mon 29 May 2017, 9:09 pm

Haseeh wrote:
SSA wrote:
Parth wrote:no team prize?
its already declared in main post ?
he is talking whether any amount will be added to Team acc in one who represents such a team wins .. like Partg for RW
ok it will be good if it adds there too

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ICC CT Classic Fantasy - CW

Post by Haseeh on Mon 29 May 2017, 9:12 pm

SSA wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
SSA wrote:
Parth wrote:no team prize?
its already declared in main post ?
he is talking whether any amount will be added to Team acc in one who represents such a team wins .. like Partg for RW
ok it will be good if it adds there too
yup .. may 1 L ,75 K and 50k will be alloted .. let admin reply

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum