NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Mithun on Mon 29 May 2017, 7:58 am

First topic message reminder :




WAIT FOR IT




WHAT HAPPENED??

Winning the first 2 games comfortably, the warriors almost booked their seat in the final, since they grabbed the crucial bonus point against SHADOWS. Further events consequently lead to the final league clash between Shadows and Hurricanes becoming a virtual knockout. Both teams were full of confidence as they could dominate the strong Warriors lineup their respective previous game. 
Shadows won the toss and chose to bat, putting an above par total of 277. None of the audience expected Hurricanes to chase this huge total. However a brilliant stand between Quinton de Kock and Misbah ensured Hurricanes got home comfortably.



It was QDK's brilliant innings that took HR home


THE TEAMS





FORM : 
WWLW


The table toppers, Hurricanes, are in an excellent momentum as they won their last two games comfortably. If it was their bowling that helped them clinch a crucial win against the Warriors, it was their batting that helped to seal their spot in the final. Quinton de Kock and Misbah ul Haq stood upright infront of a gigantic total under difficult conditions. The hurricanes will be hoping to use their momentum to win against the vulnerable but strong lineup of Warriors in the final.
UNDER THE LIMELIGHT : 



No. Its not Quinton de Kock.
QDK was outstanding in the epic chase but it was  Mohammed Nabi who applied the brakes on the Shadows' innings when they were looking to score over 300. He has been brilliant with the bowl and performed well with the bat too whenever he got the chance. 



 
FORM : LLWW


In the first half of the tournament, Warriors thrashed both Shadows and Hurricanes so hard that they qualified for the final even after losing both their games in the second half. They would be glad that they are in the final but the momentum would be a thing to worry. Their batting has been way below par in the past 2 games, not even managing to score 200 both the times. Their dependence on skipper and ex skipper was largely evident in the last 2 games. They would be looking at the bright side that they still have a strong head to head record of 5-2 against Hurricanes before heading into The Final


UNDER THE LIMELIGHT : 


The guy has been red hot form whenever he got to bat against Hurricanes.
He was however dismissed cheaply in both the games Warriors lost in the tri series. Adding to that, Hurricanes won their only game in El Classico ODI tour when Adi was dropped. So the equation is simple enough - When Adi performs, Warriors sleep well.














Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Time: 07:00pm
Pitch type: Green







Trophy





Driven by



Last edited by Mithun on Tue 30 May 2017, 9:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by ND on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:17 pm

Girls costed us match
avatar
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Member
Posts : 18544

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:17 pm

Mithun wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Mithun wrote:Hard luck RW...
Shouldn't have experimented in this big mach
green pitch nightmare  Facepalm Facepalm
Green pitch is simple
its a nightmare for us  Facepalm Facepalm
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:17 pm

ND wrote:Girls costed us match
distracted us  lol!
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Mithun on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:18 pm

Valentino Rossi wrote:WHO IS ONLINE?
In total there are 21 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests 

Akash DharmarajaBarney StinsonBat CoolDhoni Raju7HaseehJoey TribbianiMad maxMithunNDRaminderRishabhSaadSanjaySyed AqiValentino Rossi

this is crazy
15 registered users online Smile
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Mithun on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:18 pm

Valentino Rossi wrote:
ND wrote:Girls costed us match
distracted us  lol!
Resulted in ur run out
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:18 pm

Mithun wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:WHO IS ONLINE?
In total there are 21 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests 

Akash DharmarajaBarney StinsonBat CoolDhoni Raju7HaseehJoey TribbianiMad maxMithunNDRaminderRishabhSaadSanjaySyed AqiValentino Rossi

this is crazy
15 registered users online Smile
good score on a tri series final Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Haseeh on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:18 pm

ND wrote:Girls costed us match
Yup that runout

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:18 pm

Mithun wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
ND wrote:Girls costed us match
distracted us  lol!
Resulted in ur run out
and ND 98 out Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:19 pm

Haseeh wrote:
ND wrote:Girls costed us match
Yup that runout
why on my run out Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:19 pm

having more glamour is always a problem Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Saad on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:19 pm

Mithun wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:WHO IS ONLINE?
In total there are 21 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests 

Akash DharmarajaBarney StinsonBat CoolDhoni Raju7HaseehJoey TribbianiMad maxMithunNDRaminderRishabhSaadSanjaySyed AqiValentino Rossi

this is crazy
15 registered users online Smile
Its good to see this.. Souls be same in CWC

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Mithun on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:19 pm

Valentino Rossi wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
ND wrote:Girls costed us match
distracted us  lol!
Resulted in ur run out
and ND 98 out Tongue out
Cheerleaders...lol
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:20 pm

Mithun wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
ND wrote:Girls costed us match
distracted us  lol!
Resulted in ur run out
and ND 98 out Tongue out
Cheerleaders...lol
having more glamour around is a problem Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by ND on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:20 pm

Sanjay and haseeh took all girls  
Girls wil be girls :p
avatar
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Member
Posts : 18544

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:21 pm

enjoyed the finals Tongue out winning and lossing part of the game HR good job   cheers cheers party hard tonight and we r not giving our girls Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by ND on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:23 pm

Valentino Rossi wrote:enjoyed the finals Tongue out winning and lossing part of the game HR good job   cheers cheers party hard tonight and we r not giving our girls Tongue out
Parth ko ek bhi nhi milegi
avatar
ND
Level 24
Level 24

Member
Posts : 18544

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:23 pm

Mithun wrote:



WAIT FOR IT




WHAT HAPPENED??

Winning the first 2 games comfortably, the warriors almost booked their seat in the final, since they grabbed the crucial bonus point against SHADOWS. Further events consequently lead to the final league clash between Shadows and Hurricanes becoming a virtual knockout. Both teams were full of confidence as they could dominate the strong Warriors lineup their respective previous game. 
Shadows won the toss and chose to bat, putting an above par total of 277. None of the audience expected Hurricanes to chase this huge total. However a brilliant stand between Quinton de Kock and Misbah ensured Hurricanes got home comfortably.



It was QDK's brilliant innings that took HR home


THE TEAMS





FORM : 
WWLW


The table toppers, Hurricanes, are in an excellent momentum as they won their last two games comfortably. If it was their bowling that helped them clinch a crucial win against the Warriors, it was their batting that helped to seal their spot in the final. Quinton de Kock and Misbah ul Haq stood upright infront of a gigantic total under difficult conditions. The hurricanes will be hoping to use their momentum to win against the vulnerable but strong lineup of Warriors in the final.
UNDER THE LIMELIGHT : 



No. Its not Quinton de Kock.
QDK was outstanding in the epic chase but it was  Mohammed Nabi who applied the brakes on the Shadows' innings when they were looking to score over 300. He has been brilliant with the bowl and performed well with the bat too whenever he got the chance. 



 
FORM : LLWW


In the first half of the tournament, Warriors thrashed both Shadows and Hurricanes so hard that they qualified for the final even after losing both their games in the second half. They would be glad that they are in the final but the momentum would be a thing to worry. Their batting has been way below par in the past 2 games, not even managing to score 200 both the times. Their dependence on skipper and ex skipper was largely evident in the last 2 games. They would be looking at the bright side that they still have a strong head to head record of 5-2 against Hurricanes before heading into The Final


UNDER THE LIMELIGHT : 


The guy has been red hot form whenever he got to bat against Hurricanes.
He was however dismissed cheaply in both the games Warriors lost in the tri series. Adding to that, Hurricanes won their only game in El Classico ODI tour when Adi was dropped. So the equation is simple enough - When Adi performs, Warriors sleep well.














Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Time: 07:00pm
Pitch type: Green







Trophy





Driven by

and we r not sleeping well Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:24 pm

ND wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:enjoyed the finals Tongue out winning and lossing part of the game HR good job   cheers cheers party hard tonight and we r not giving our girls Tongue out
Parth ko ek bhi nhi milegi
hua ek bhi nahi milegi
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:41 pm

Congrats Hurricanes
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Sanjay on Wed 31 May 2017, 8:51 pm

thanks yashu

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 9:23 pm

Sanjay wrote:thanks yashu
party hard Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NatWest OD Tri Series Final || Hurricanes Vs Roaring Warriors || May 31st

Post by Parth on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 3:07 pm

HR won this final
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum