Change in Rule - F Players

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Aqi on Tue 30 May 2017, 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :



2 F players have to be active during match time irrespective of them being in the Playing XI

Earlier rule was 2F players from playing xi must be active 

That will change now

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Vighnesh on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 8:50 pm

Raminder wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:
Raminder wrote:What is soft warning?

trolled eh?
Why would i be trolled?

kal se koi ban ke piche pada hai xD

____________________
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 42521

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 8:50 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:Atleast aske them to be online during games
Poor DU .. This team should been Disbaned for CWC -_- And new Team should have given chance
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 3041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Vighnesh on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 8:51 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Atleast aske them to be online during games
Poor DU .. This team should been Disbaned for CWC -_- And new Team should have given chance

dont judge them just yet

____________________
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 42521

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 8:52 pm

Parth wrote:Mani should come

Akash as well
Mani Wont Det Busy with his Gf all day long
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 3041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 8:52 pm

Barney Stinson wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Atleast aske them to be online during games
Poor DU .. This team should been Disbaned for CWC -_- And new Team should have given chance

dont judge them just yet
Activeness Matters ... Match is conducted for them .. But :/
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 3041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 8:58 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Atleast aske them to be online during games
Poor DU .. This team should been Disbaned for CWC -_- And new Team should have given chance

dont judge them just yet
Activeness Matters ... Match is conducted for them .. But :/
Lets see what happens in cwc 

If no response from mani or resham then DU to be disbanded

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:00 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Atleast aske them to be online during games
Poor DU .. This team should been Disbaned for CWC -_- And new Team should have given chance

dont judge them just yet
Activeness Matters ... Match is conducted for them .. But :/
Lets see what happens in cwc 

If no response from mani or resham then DU to be disbanded
Still DU will win this CWC :p
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 3041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Bat Cool on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:50 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Atleast aske them to be online during games
Poor DU .. This team should been Disbaned for CWC -_- And new Team should have given chance

dont judge them just yet
Activeness Matters ... Match is conducted for them .. But :/
Lets see what happens in cwc 

If no response from mani or resham then DU to be disbanded
The thing is I can help them but I can't baby them
I am helping them to take care of a team :/
So in that case they should also have some responsibitly of coming online and check their schedule and etc !!
Why do I have to inform them everything is my question that's not helping or getting ready for ownership is it b

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35599

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Raminder on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:59 pm

Barney Stinson wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:
Raminder wrote:What is soft warning?

trolled eh?
Why would i be trolled?

kal se koi ban ke piche pada hai xD
Kal ka yaad nhi
Aaj likha tha Tongue out
Just asking 
Bta ab what's ia soft ban?
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 20102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Parth on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:18 pm

soft warning is nunu warning

____________________
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Posts : 22364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Vighnesh on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:28 pm

Raminder wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:
Raminder wrote:What is soft warning?

trolled eh?
Why would i be trolled?

kal se koi ban ke piche pada hai xD
Kal ka yaad nhi
Aaj likha tha Tongue out
Just asking 
Bta ab what's ia soft ban?

No action

____________________
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 42521

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:29 pm

Resh will come

____________________
 
Lets Rip it!!! 
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 16
Level 16

Moderator
Posts : 5527

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:45 pm

Raminder wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:
Raminder wrote:What is soft warning?

trolled eh?
Why would i be trolled?

kal se koi ban ke piche pada hai xD
Kal ka yaad nhi
Aaj likha tha Tongue out
Just asking 
Bta ab what's ia soft ban?
Its not soft warning

Its just a warning Tongue out parth b naa

If they repeat it again they'll get ban + fine

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Change in Rule - F Players

Post by Son Goku on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:46 pm

Good change Smile
avatar
Son Goku
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2792

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum