David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Aqi on Wed 31 May 2017, 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

David Warner and Imad wasim joins Roaring warriors in return Hashim Amla and Mitchell Starc go to Dark Knights along with a further 10 lakhs cash



____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Aqi on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:18 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:IMAD WASIM best buy .. DK shouldnt have sold him  Oh God
Happy they got starc in return + cash so great deal i say

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Venky on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:18 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:IMAD WASIM best buy .. DK shouldnt have sold him  Oh God
We had different plans  Det
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:20 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:IMAD WASIM best buy .. DK shouldnt have sold him  Oh God
Happy they got starc in return + cash so great deal i say
Nice .. Still Imad a match winner .. ANways lets see how starc factor work Tongue out
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 3041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:20 pm

Venky wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:IMAD WASIM best buy .. DK shouldnt have sold him  Oh God
We had different plans  Det
poor plans Tongue out Its gonna flop :p
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 3041

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Venky on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:21 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:IMAD WASIM best buy .. DK shouldnt have sold him  Oh God
Happy they got starc in return + cash so great deal i say
Nice .. Still Imad a match winner .. ANways lets see how starc factor work Tongue out
Me and starc as death bowlers  cheers
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Aqi on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:21 pm

Venky wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:IMAD WASIM best buy .. DK shouldnt have sold him  Oh God
Happy they got starc in return + cash so great deal i say
Nice .. Still Imad a match winner .. ANways lets see how starc factor work Tongue out
Me and starc as death bowlers  cheers
Tongue out 2 death bowlers in OD Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Venky on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:23 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:IMAD WASIM best buy .. DK shouldnt have sold him  Oh God
Happy they got starc in return + cash so great deal i say
Nice .. Still Imad a match winner .. ANways lets see how starc factor work Tongue out
Me and starc as death bowlers  cheers
Tongue out 2 death bowlers in OD Tongue out
Or may be not Tongue out  bounce bounce
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Aqi on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:24 pm

Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:IMAD WASIM best buy .. DK shouldnt have sold him  Oh God
Happy they got starc in return + cash so great deal i say
Nice .. Still Imad a match winner .. ANways lets see how starc factor work Tongue out
Me and starc as death bowlers  cheers
Tongue out 2 death bowlers in OD Tongue out
Or may be not Tongue out  bounce bounce
I think you're good variations pace

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Venky on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:25 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:IMAD WASIM best buy .. DK shouldnt have sold him  Oh God
Happy they got starc in return + cash so great deal i say
Nice .. Still Imad a match winner .. ANways lets see how starc factor work Tongue out
Me and starc as death bowlers  cheers
Tongue out 2 death bowlers in OD Tongue out
Or may be not Tongue out  bounce bounce
I think you're good variations pace
Haan. How are you keepin track of everything Tongue out 

It can changed right?
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Aqi on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:33 pm

Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:IMAD WASIM best buy .. DK shouldnt have sold him  Oh God
Happy they got starc in return + cash so great deal i say
Nice .. Still Imad a match winner .. ANways lets see how starc factor work Tongue out
Me and starc as death bowlers  cheers
Tongue out 2 death bowlers in OD Tongue out
Or may be not Tongue out  bounce bounce
I think you're good variations pace
Haan. How are you keepin track of everything Tongue out 

It can changed right?

Track of your old team data : - http://cwforums.forumotions.in/t7588-cwsim2-squads

For changing here are the rules : - http://cwforums.forumotions.in/t7703-major-announcements-done-june-2017

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Venky on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:37 pm

thank you aqi
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Aqi on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 12:40 pm

Venky wrote:thank you aqi
Anytime bro Happy

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Warner and Imad Wasim Join

Post by Adithya Shashank on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 3:18 pm

just cant wait to play with david bhai

____________________
                                                                                    
                                                           



ROARING WARRIORS
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 14
Level 14

Moderator
Posts : 3930

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum