CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which team will win CWC June 2017?

8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
17% 17% 
[ 2 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 3 ]
17% 17% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
17% 17% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 12

CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Rishabh on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:46 pm


8 Teams | 1 Dream
To become the Champion of CWSim.


Which team will succeed in this format as the battle for this amazing trophy begins on 5th June, 2017.


18 MEN SQUAD
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA

avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46791

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Raminder on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:47 pm

Waiting for more

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Parth on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:49 pm



will try to win this
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Saad on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:50 pm

Rishabh wrote:

8 Teams | 1 Dream
To become the Champion of CWSim.


Which team will succeed in this format as the battle for this amazing trophy begins on 5th June, 2017.


18 MEN SQUAD
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA

Looking forward for this

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Nikhil on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:52 pm


Dark Knights are coming for you <3

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Parth on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:53 pm

Joey Tribbiani wrote:

Dark Knights are coming for you <3
Bitch Please Bitch Please  uchi udaan
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:57 pm

RW all the way baby  I love you I love you I love you I love you cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:58 pm

Joey Tribbiani wrote:

Dark Knights are coming for you <3
acha aisa kya Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Bat Cool on Wed 31 May 2017, 5:59 pm

Joey Tribbiani wrote:

Dark Knights are coming for you <3

Dark knights will just forever stay in the dark Bitch Please

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Parth on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:02 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Joey Tribbiani wrote:

Dark Knights are coming for you <3

Dark knights will just forever stay in the dark Bitch Please
well said bom bom
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Parth on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:06 pm

In total there are 16 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

Akash Dharmaraja, Barney Stinson, Bat Cool, Joey Tribbiani, Mithun, Parth, Raminder, Rishabh, Saad, Sanjay, Syed Aqi, Valentino Rossi

Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Saad on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:07 pm

Parth wrote:In total there are 16 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

Akash Dharmaraja, Barney Stinson, Bat Cool, Joey Tribbiani, Mithun, Parth, Raminder, Rishabh, Saad, Sanjay, Syed Aqi, Valentino Rossi

Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana
Host the match now itself.. Will be great with this attendance

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Bat Cool on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:13 pm

We will be surprise entry Boss

We will shock everyone

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Saad on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:16 pm

Bat Cool wrote:We will be surprise entry Boss

We will shock everyone
Hmm.. Good attitude .. don't forget teams who are silent .. Will come hard on others

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Bat Cool on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:17 pm

Saad wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:We will be surprise entry Boss

We will shock everyone
Hmm.. Good attitude .. don't forget teams who are silent .. Will come hard on others
Be silent or be talkative everyone will fall against DU ;)

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Saad on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:24 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Saad wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:We will be surprise entry Boss

We will shock everyone
Hmm.. Good attitude .. don't forget teams who are silent .. Will come hard on others
Be silent or be talkative everyone will fall against DU ;)
Wait and watch  afro

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Bat Cool on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:25 pm

Saad wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Saad wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:We will be surprise entry Boss

We will shock everyone
Hmm.. Good attitude .. don't forget teams who are silent .. Will come hard on others
Be silent or be talkative everyone will fall against DU ;)
Wait and watch  afro
Okay bro , best of luck

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Saad on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:26 pm

Bat Cool wrote:
Saad wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Saad wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:We will be surprise entry Boss

We will shock everyone
Hmm.. Good attitude .. don't forget teams who are silent .. Will come hard on others
Be silent or be talkative everyone will fall against DU ;)
Wait and watch  afro
Okay bro , best of luck
Same to you

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Arjun on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:45 pm

This is ours to take Smile
#doms

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27723

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Saad on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:49 pm

Aj wrote:This is ours to take Smile
#doms
Yeah  cheers

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:51 pm

Every team will vote for themselves :p

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Mithun on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:54 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:Every team will vote for themselves :p
And RW leading Tongue out
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Parth on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:55 pm

Mithun wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Every team will vote for themselves :p
And RW leading Tongue out
i didnt vote yet

no sign of ej, kp

so just aqi nd n adi
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Vighnesh on Wed 31 May 2017, 6:59 pm

Aj wrote:This is ours to take Smile
#doms

first be active dei
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | CWC June 2017

Post by Parth on Wed 31 May 2017, 7:00 pm

Barney Stinson wrote:
Aj wrote:This is ours to take Smile
#doms

first be active dei
doms is more active than tg Tongue out
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum