Jason Roy finds happiness

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Saad on Wed May 31, 2017 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :


In persuit of happyness , Jason Roy leaves Dominators to join Devils United.In return , World Dominators get 5 lakhs from them.


Last edited by Saad on Wed May 31, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 23
Level 23

Moderator
Posts : 17355

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Sanjay on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:23 am

happiness can be found in any corner of the world Emo

Sanjay
Level 30
Level 30

Senior Moderator
Posts : 30311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Bat Cool on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:29 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:It should be In Persuit of champinoship Troll
Tongue out is he coming to us Tongue out no
No becauase you guys aren't winning it Bitch Please
Tongue out next joke please Tongue out
Next joke ? okay

Rw winning it all Bitch Please

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 35583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:56 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:It should be In Persuit of champinoship Troll
Tongue out is he coming to us Tongue out no
No becauase you guys aren't winning it Bitch Please
Tongue out next joke please Tongue out
Next joke ? okay

Rw winning it all Bitch Please
Tongue out this was the reality Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Parth on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:59 am


____________________
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Posts : 22268

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:00 am

Parth wrote:
One of my all time favorite

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:01 am

why this guy :3 Anyways good deal just 5lakh Tongue out
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:02 am

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:why this guy :3 Anyways good deal just 5lakh Tongue out
Tongue out ask you captain Tongue out why Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Parth on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:02 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Parth wrote:
One of my all time favorite
what a movie!

____________________
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Posts : 22268

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:03 am

Parth wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Parth wrote:
One of my all time favorite
what a movie!
Yeah this Forrest gump and many more Happy

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:06 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:why this guy :3 Anyways good deal just 5lakh Tongue out
Tongue out ask you captain Tongue out why Tongue out
he didnt inform me  I Cry Sad No Idea
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:13 am

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Akash Dharmaraja wrote:why this guy :3 Anyways good deal just 5lakh Tongue out
Tongue out ask you captain Tongue out why Tongue out
he didnt inform me  I Cry Sad No Idea
you need to be quick if you're dealing for players 

coz if u delay others will grab it

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Mithun on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:41 am

Good that he finally got happiness
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8248

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:46 am

Mithun wrote:Good that he finally got happiness
Tongue out he will be happy if he will play Tongue out else not

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Venky on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:51 am

Jason roy skills?
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:52 am

Venky wrote:Jason roy skills?
Jason Roy 7|0 (Slogger)

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Venky on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:53 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Jason roy skills?
Jason Roy 7|0 (Slogger)
He wasnt in good form in the warm ups Tongue out 
lets see if he gives them increments
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:55 am

Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Jason roy skills?
Jason Roy 7|0 (Slogger)
He wasnt in good form in the warm ups Tongue out 
lets see if he gives them increments
Tongue out i think the increments are the reason behind DU's purchase

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Venky on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:56 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Jason roy skills?
Jason Roy 7|0 (Slogger)
He wasnt in good form in the warm ups Tongue out 
lets see if he gives them increments
Tongue out i think the increments are the reason behind DU's purchase
Yeah exactly Tongue out i hope roy screws them :V
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:59 am

Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Jason roy skills?
Jason Roy 7|0 (Slogger)
He wasnt in good form in the warm ups Tongue out 
lets see if he gives them increments
Tongue out i think the increments are the reason behind DU's purchase
Yeah exactly Tongue out i hope roy screws them :V
Tongue out you can't trust english teams and its players Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Venky on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:00 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Jason roy skills?
Jason Roy 7|0 (Slogger)
He wasnt in good form in the warm ups Tongue out 
lets see if he gives them increments
Tongue out i think the increments are the reason behind DU's purchase
Yeah exactly Tongue out i hope roy screws them :V
Tongue out you can't trust english teams and its players Tongue out
True that Tongue out DK doesnt have any english players Tongue out
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Jason roy skills?
Jason Roy 7|0 (Slogger)
He wasnt in good form in the warm ups Tongue out 
lets see if he gives them increments
Tongue out i think the increments are the reason behind DU's purchase
Yeah exactly Tongue out i hope roy screws them :V
Tongue out you can't trust english teams and its players Tongue out
True that Tongue out DK doesnt have any english players Tongue out
Tongue out neither does RW Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Venky on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:06 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Jason roy skills?
Jason Roy 7|0 (Slogger)
He wasnt in good form in the warm ups Tongue out 
lets see if he gives them increments
Tongue out i think the increments are the reason behind DU's purchase
Yeah exactly Tongue out i hope roy screws them :V
Tongue out you can't trust english teams and its players Tongue out
True that Tongue out DK doesnt have any english players Tongue out
Tongue out neither does RW Tongue out
Haha hi5. But we are going to beat you anyways  cheers
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Jason roy skills?
Jason Roy 7|0 (Slogger)
He wasnt in good form in the warm ups Tongue out 
lets see if he gives them increments
Tongue out i think the increments are the reason behind DU's purchase
Yeah exactly Tongue out i hope roy screws them :V
Tongue out you can't trust english teams and its players Tongue out
True that Tongue out DK doesnt have any english players Tongue out
Tongue out neither does RW Tongue out
Haha hi5. But we are going to beat you anyways  cheers
Tongue out lets decide who's the best in the finale Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Venky on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:09 pm

Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Jason roy skills?
Jason Roy 7|0 (Slogger)
He wasnt in good form in the warm ups Tongue out 
lets see if he gives them increments
Tongue out i think the increments are the reason behind DU's purchase
Yeah exactly Tongue out i hope roy screws them :V
Tongue out you can't trust english teams and its players Tongue out
True that Tongue out DK doesnt have any english players Tongue out
Tongue out neither does RW Tongue out
Haha hi5. But we are going to beat you anyways  cheers
Tongue out lets decide who's the best in the finale Tongue out
Oh finale? Tongue out already decided ehhh
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jason Roy finds happiness

Post by Aqi on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:11 pm

Tongue out so lets meet in finale then

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Posts : 36044

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum