CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Rishabh on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 10:33 pm

First topic message reminder :



Catch all the Media related news here and feel free to spread rumors for fun or any information related to team like warmups, possible lineups, fun activities etc.


BREAKING NEWS


The winning bid for T20 Knockouts is a gigantic 40 LAKHS

Get ready folks as it will be the Roaring Warriors who take up the role of hosts in this knockout series! 


WE ALL ARE GOING TO AUSTRALIA THIS SUMMER




Last edited by Rishabh on Sun 02 Jul 2017, 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46790

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Aqi on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:15 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Trolled badly Tongue out but we will overcome our fear Tongue out
Best of luck , what pitch do you guys play us ?
Normal or wet Tongue out
I dont like wet pitch nor do I Understand or
They've carefully given all the worst pitches to us Tongue out
Wet pitch is my worst nightmare Tongue out got humiliated in wet pitch yesterday Tongue out
Then we are ok with wet pitch Tongue out against DU
DU ain't that frightening just their name Troll
Tongue out Its more like Frightened devils untied Tongue out
I agree but don't underestimate us Emo
Never ever in my life foodie boy Fun Dancing 2

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Adithya Shashank on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:15 am

its like all CW teams vs RW Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Aqi on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:16 am

Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Oh plot against RW by TG Tongue out
Tongue out the played well, they had the opportunity and they took it Tongue out
TG wont be troubled much i guess
Happy they willl lose the first game against warriors and that's for sure
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:up for any challenge  Challenge Accepted
Okay go make it 0-6 now in green pitch
how abt we make 3-1 ? Tongue out
3-4 sounds cool Happy

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Venky on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:17 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Oh plot against RW by TG Tongue out
Tongue out the played well, they had the opportunity and they took it Tongue out
TG wont be troubled much i guess
Happy they willl lose the first game against warriors and that's for sure
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:up for any challenge  Challenge Accepted
Okay go make it 0-6 now in green pitch
how abt we make 3-1 ? Tongue out
3-4 sounds cool Happy
Should be a close game. Lets see
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Adithya Shashank on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:17 am

time to break the green pitch record Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Bat Cool on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:17 am

Valentino Rossi wrote:its like all CW teams vs RW Tongue out
Who said ? You guys aren't equal to all cw teams Bitch Please
Don't get ahead of yourself

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Adithya Shashank on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:18 am

Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Venky wrote:Oh plot against RW by TG Tongue out
Tongue out the played well, they had the opportunity and they took it Tongue out
TG wont be troubled much i guess
Happy they willl lose the first game against warriors and that's for sure
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:up for any challenge  Challenge Accepted
Okay go make it 0-6 now in green pitch
how abt we make 3-1 ? Tongue out
3-4 sounds cool Happy
Should be a close game. Lets see
first lest make it 3-1 Tongue out and we will do 3-4
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Bat Cool on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:18 am

Aqi I got TG in the first game if I win send me something nice from Dubai Bitch Please

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Bat Cool on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:19 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Trolled badly Tongue out but we will overcome our fear Tongue out
Best of luck , what pitch do you guys play us ?
Normal or wet Tongue out
I dont like wet pitch nor do I Understand or
They've carefully given all the worst pitches to us Tongue out
Wet pitch is my worst nightmare Tongue out got humiliated in wet pitch yesterday Tongue out
Then we are ok with wet pitch Tongue out against DU
DU ain't that frightening just their name Troll
Tongue out Its more like Frightened devils untied Tongue out
I agree but don't underestimate us Emo
Never ever in my life foodie boy Fun Dancing 2
Talking about food just ate my Sheri

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Vighnesh on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:19 am

We have done our research Det
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Adithya Shashank on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:20 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:its like all CW teams vs RW Tongue out
Who said ? You guys aren't equal to all cw teams Bitch Please
Don't get ahead of yourself
m not  lol! lol! Facepalm Facepalm   just that green pitch plan tho Tongue out so we should be ahead of you all to defeat you guyz and win the CWC Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Aqi on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:20 am

Bat Cool wrote:Aqi I got TG in the first game if I win send me something nice from Dubai Bitch Please
Happy arrrigghhtt bro 

its a done deal

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Adithya Shashank on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:21 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:Aqi I got TG in the first game if I win send me something nice from Dubai Bitch Please
Happy arrrigghhtt bro 

its a done deal
ask him a huracan  razz razz
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Bat Cool on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:21 am

Valentino Rossi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:its like all CW teams vs RW Tongue out
Who said ? You guys aren't equal to all cw teams Bitch Please
Don't get ahead of yourself
m not  lol! lol! Facepalm Facepalm   just that green pitch plan tho Tongue out so we should be ahead of you all to defeat you guyz and win the CWC Tongue out
Screenshot this , save this sentence somewhere boy o boy can't wait to kick you guys out of CWc Bitch Please

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Adithya Shashank on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:22 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:its like all CW teams vs RW Tongue out
Who said ? You guys aren't equal to all cw teams Bitch Please
Don't get ahead of yourself
m not  lol! lol! Facepalm Facepalm   just that green pitch plan tho Tongue out so we should be ahead of you all to defeat you guyz and win the CWC Tongue out
Screenshot this , save this sentence somewhere boy o boy can't wait to kick you guys out of CWc Bitch Please
so we gonna settle with here or on the pitch Tongue out  Devil Troll Gay Troll Why No
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Adithya Shashank on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:23 am

RW vs AS warm up match under this thread ? Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Bat Cool on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:24 am

Valentino Rossi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:its like all CW teams vs RW Tongue out
Who said ? You guys aren't equal to all cw teams Bitch Please
Don't get ahead of yourself
m not  lol! lol! Facepalm Facepalm   just that green pitch plan tho Tongue out so we should be ahead of you all to defeat you guyz and win the CWC Tongue out
Screenshot this , save this sentence somewhere boy o boy can't wait to kick you guys out of CWc Bitch Please
so we gonna settle with here or on the pitch Tongue out  Devil Troll Gay Troll Why No
We can settle wherever
I'll eat you alive regardless where we settle Bitch Please

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Aqi on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:25 am

Valentino Rossi wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:Aqi I got TG in the first game if I win send me something nice from Dubai Bitch Please
Happy arrrigghhtt bro 

its a done deal
ask him a huracan  razz razz


HE'll get this Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Aqi on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:25 am

Valentino Rossi wrote:RW vs AS warm up match under this thread ? Tongue out
Tongue out no under warmup matches thread

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Adithya Shashank on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:25 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:its like all CW teams vs RW Tongue out
Who said ? You guys aren't equal to all cw teams Bitch Please
Don't get ahead of yourself
m not  lol! lol! Facepalm Facepalm   just that green pitch plan tho Tongue out so we should be ahead of you all to defeat you guyz and win the CWC Tongue out
Screenshot this , save this sentence somewhere boy o boy can't wait to kick you guys out of CWc Bitch Please
so we gonna settle with here or on the pitch Tongue out  Devil Troll Gay Troll Why No
We can settle wherever
I'll eat you alive regardless where we settle Bitch Please
why eat me ? eat my wicket if u can get  lol!
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Adithya Shashank on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:26 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:RW vs AS warm up match under this thread ? Tongue out
Tongue out no under warmup matches thread
where is it ? Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Bat Cool on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:26 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:Aqi I got TG in the first game if I win send me something nice from Dubai Bitch Please
Happy arrrigghhtt bro 

its a done deal
ask him a huracan  razz razz


HE'll get this Tongue out
Np I'll sell it on eBay for $50-75 dollars Bitch Please

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Venky on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:26 am

Oh toy car Tongue out
avatar
Venky
Level 22
Level 22

Member
Posts : 14562

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Adithya Shashank on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:26 am

Bat Cool wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:Aqi I got TG in the first game if I win send me something nice from Dubai Bitch Please
Happy arrrigghhtt bro 

its a done deal
ask him a huracan  razz razz


HE'll get this Tongue out
Np I'll sell it on eBay for $50-75 dollars Bitch Please
why dont u eat it Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim3™ | Media Centre

Post by Aqi on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:26 am

Valentino Rossi wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Valentino Rossi wrote:RW vs AS warm up match under this thread ? Tongue out
Tongue out no under warmup matches thread
where is it ? Tongue out
http://cwforums.forumotions.in/t7771p200-cwsim2-castle-lager-cwc-june-2017-warmups#1032621

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37059

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum