CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:44 am

CWSim2: CWC 
POINTS TABLE


Last edited by Aqi on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 10:45 am; edited 24 times in total

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Raminder on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:48 am

Huge victory resulted in excellent NRR

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 12
Level 12

Moderator
Posts : 19796

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:48 am

Raminder wrote:Huge victory resulted in excellent NRR
Yeah need to maintain that :/

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Raminder on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:51 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Raminder wrote:Huge victory resulted in excellent NRR
Yeah need to maintain that :/

Next match?
avatar
Raminder
Level 12
Level 12

Moderator
Posts : 19796

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 9:57 am

Raminder wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Raminder wrote:Huge victory resulted in excellent NRR
Yeah need to maintain that :/

Next match?
Dark Knights Smile 

your first game is against them

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Raminder on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:00 am

Need to start well!

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 12
Level 12

Moderator
Posts : 19796

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:02 am

Raminder wrote:Need to start well!
yeah but with such negative NRR Tg is in trouble

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Raminder on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:03 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Raminder wrote:Need to start well!
yeah but with such negative NRR Tg is in trouble

They will be fine
avatar
Raminder
Level 12
Level 12

Moderator
Posts : 19796

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:04 am

Raminder wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Raminder wrote:Need to start well!
yeah but with such negative NRR Tg is in trouble

They will be fine
Tongue out how do you know Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Raminder on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:05 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Raminder wrote:Need to start well!
yeah but with such negative NRR Tg is in trouble

They will be fine
Tongue out how do you know Tongue out

Dekh liyo Tongue out
avatar
Raminder
Level 12
Level 12

Moderator
Posts : 19796

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:07 am

Tongue out i only fear green pitches now Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Raminder on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:08 am

Syed Aqi wrote:Tongue out i only fear green pitches now Tongue out

kiske saath matches hai on Green?
avatar
Raminder
Level 12
Level 12

Moderator
Posts : 19796

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:10 am

Raminder wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Tongue out i only fear green pitches now Tongue out

kiske saath matches hai on Green?
4 game hai 

Tongue out 1st vs Dk
2nd HR Bitch Please 

shadows ka b green Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Raminder on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:11 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Tongue out i only fear green pitches now Tongue out

kiske saath matches hai on Green?
4 game hai 

Tongue out 1st vs Dk
2nd HR Bitch Please 

shadows ka b green Tongue out

3 losses Tongue out
avatar
Raminder
Level 12
Level 12

Moderator
Posts : 19796

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:15 am

Raminder wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
Raminder wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:Tongue out i only fear green pitches now Tongue out

kiske saath matches hai on Green?
4 game hai 

Tongue out 1st vs Dk
2nd HR Bitch Please 

shadows ka b green Tongue out

3 losses Tongue out
Tongue out Hr and brilliant on Green and i dont think anyone can defeat them on green 

as far as our concern  Tongue out we're second to HR on green Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Raminder on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:18 am

RW never played anyone else on Green

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 12
Level 12

Moderator
Posts : 19796

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:21 am

Raminder wrote:RW never played anyone else on Green
Yeah and no one ever played Hr on green

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:39 am

Shadows will be no. 1

____________________

avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 11
Level 11

Moderator
Posts : 5189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:43 am

GOKU wrote:Shadows will be no. 1
When Tongue out ???

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:45 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
GOKU wrote:Shadows will be no. 1
When Tongue out ???
When we will defeat u

____________________

avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 11
Level 11

Moderator
Posts : 5189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:48 am

GOKU wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
GOKU wrote:Shadows will be no. 1
When Tongue out ???
When we will defeat u
Tongue out ok defeat us but till then lose every game Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:49 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
GOKU wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
GOKU wrote:Shadows will be no. 1
When Tongue out ???
When we will defeat u
Tongue out ok defeat us but till then lose every game Tongue out
U r scared of us

____________________

avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 11
Level 11

Moderator
Posts : 5189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Aqi on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:49 am

GOKU wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
GOKU wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
GOKU wrote:Shadows will be no. 1
When Tongue out ???
When we will defeat u
Tongue out ok defeat us but till then lose every game Tongue out
U r scared of us
yeah yes Tongue out we are scared of everyone Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 14
Level 14

Administrator
Posts : 35853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Sanjay on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:50 am

That nrr Mother of god

____________________


LESS THAN A MONTH TO GO Flying Kiss Flying Kiss Flying Kiss cheers  Help  Help  Help
avatar
Sanjay
Level 13
Level 13

Senior Moderator
Posts : 29487

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSim2™ | Points Table | CWC June 2017

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Tue 06 Jun 2017, 10:51 am

Syed Aqi wrote:
GOKU wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
GOKU wrote:
Syed Aqi wrote:
GOKU wrote:Shadows will be no. 1
When Tongue out ???
When we will defeat u
Tongue out ok defeat us but till then lose every game Tongue out
U r scared of us
yeah yes Tongue out we are scared of everyone Tongue out
Better be BW

____________________

avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 11
Level 11

Moderator
Posts : 5189

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum