Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Vighnesh on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 7:25 pm

First topic message reminder :


Match 14: 

 Dark Knights vs Devils United  

Venue: Kingsmead, Durban
Date: 15th June, 2017
Time: 8 PM IST


Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Devils United VS Dark Knights ||
15th June : 8 PM IST

Welcome to Match number 14 from Kingsmead , Durban where Devils United lock horns with the Knights of CW , The Dark Knights. Devils United are yet to win a game this world cup and will propbably wanna win this game and start their campaign, Dark Knights on the other hand are coming on the back of a loss against Warriors. Knights would love to win this one and gain points in the table.


The newest team in CW, Dark Knights have lots to prove,managed by Nikhil Nik the team boasts of having Chris Gayle along with Hashim Amla in batting department, they have the deadly Mitchell Starc to be used in Death along with Venky Guru to take care of bowling needs







Bloodthirsty - yes that's what describes them the best. The opposition knows that and have been good enough to deny them the blood. But today might be the day when they taste the blood of victory for the first time in this Castle Lager 2017. Batting has clicked but bowling has let them down on previous two occasions. I Ismail [score of 76 and 99 in 2 matches] has been doing well so far but hasn't been able to get them over the line. Lot will depend on how Y. Iqbal and Shakib-Al-Hasan play today.





THE MATCH WILL BE PLAYED AT:




FORM METER:

Devils United : W L L L
DARK KNIGHTS : L W L





Last edited by Barney Stinson on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Rishabh on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 1:21 pm

Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Raminder wrote:Win today DU
Itne log DK ke against :v Wahh
Tongue out RW ko support karte ho na tum Tongue out ye log jalte hai Tongue out
:v Hame kya 
Trophy toh hum donon mein se ek ki hai B|
Bass Hurricanes chutiyapa kar sakte hai :3

Dil se DK ko support karunga but AS ke liye DU ko support karna padega Tongue out
:v DK ko support kar aur SH ke haar ka wait kar Tongue out 
AS need a T20 Boom repeat though

We will get that.
Another experiment to try against RW. Sleep

The problem is we are not winning toss and most importantly ek baar bhi call nhi kiya shayad. Cry
:v Chal RW ke against call karle

Woh toss bhi haar jaayenge Troll

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46791

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Pradyumna Rex on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 1:25 pm

Rishabh wrote:
Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Rishabh wrote:
Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Aqi wrote:
Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Raminder wrote:Win today DU
Itne log DK ke against :v Wahh
Tongue out RW ko support karte ho na tum Tongue out ye log jalte hai Tongue out
:v Hame kya 
Trophy toh hum donon mein se ek ki hai B|
Bass Hurricanes chutiyapa kar sakte hai :3

Dil se DK ko support karunga but AS ke liye DU ko support karna padega Tongue out
:v DK ko support kar aur SH ke haar ka wait kar Tongue out 
AS need a T20 Boom repeat though

We will get that.
Another experiment to try against RW. Sleep

The problem is we are not winning toss and most importantly ek baar bhi call nhi kiya shayad. Cry
:v Chal RW ke against call karle

Woh toss bhi haar jaayenge Troll
The match result depends on the toss today
avatar
Pradyumna Rex
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Pradyumna Rex on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 1:39 pm

I am eagerly waiting for this match
avatar
Pradyumna Rex
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Pradyumna Rex on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 1:39 pm

This match will decide everything
avatar
Pradyumna Rex
Level 13
Level 13

Member
Posts : 2627

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Raminder on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 2:50 pm

1st post not yet updated :/

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 2:51 pm

Vighu haven't been seen since morning
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Vighnesh on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 2:57 pm

mein bahar hoon :/ Nish b busy
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Rishabh on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 4:12 pm

Barney Stinson wrote:mein bahar hoon :/ Nish b busy

Accha OP hai Troll

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46791

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 4:54 pm

Real hawks vs duplicate hawks  Beaten
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Member
Posts : 3346

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Bat Cool on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 6:29 pm

I probably won't make it today Sad

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 6:30 pm

Bat Cool wrote:I probably won't make it today Sad
:o ask that MANI :/ then
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Member
Posts : 3346

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Bat Cool on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 6:32 pm

Akash Dharmaraja wrote:
Bat Cool wrote:I probably won't make it today Sad
:o ask that MANI :/ then
I messaged him last night only :O please you also once ask ! He is your friend :as might listen to you ! I have some really important stuff to do Sad busy the WHOLE day ! But will try my best to come !

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Raminder on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 6:34 pm

Call Resham

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Bat Cool on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 6:36 pm

Raminder wrote:Call Resham
He won't come

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Nikhil on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 6:41 pm

Barney Stinson wrote:

Match 14: 



Welcome to Match number 14 from Kingsmead , Durban where Devils United lock horns with the Knights of CW , The Dark Knights. Devils United are yet to win a game this world cup and will propbably wanna win this game and start their campaign, Dark Knights on the other hand are coming on the back of a loss against Warriors. Knights would love to win this one and gain points in the table.




We're coming on the back of a thumping win against the hosts -_-

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Vighnesh on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:11 pm

Joey Tribbiani wrote:
Barney Stinson wrote:

Match 14: 



Welcome to Match number 14 from Kingsmead , Durban where Devils United lock horns with the Knights of CW , The Dark Knights. Devils United are yet to win a game this world cup and will propbably wanna win this game and start their campaign, Dark Knights on the other hand are coming on the back of a loss against Warriors. Knights would love to win this one and gain points in the table.




We're coming on the back of a thumping win against the hosts -_-

uske baad wariors se nahi hara kya ?
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Raminder on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:35 pm

Early start kar do aaj

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Bat Cool on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm

Is there a way to do the toss rn ? Tongue out at least I want to do the toss before leaving

____________________
avatar
Bat Cool
Level 32
Level 32

Member
Posts : 36398

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Raminder on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:41 pm

Will start late only Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Vighnesh on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:41 pm

Nik hasnt sent me the database yet
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Vighnesh on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:41 pm

kya early start subah se DB maang raha hoon
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 14 || Dark Knights vs Devils United || 15th June : 8 PM IST

Post by Akash Dharmaraja on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 7:41 pm

Bat Cool wrote:Is there a way to do the toss rn ? Tongue out at least I want to do the toss before leaving
I will do it no worries :p heheheh if I'm here ..
avatar
Akash Dharmaraja
Level 14
Level 14

Member
Posts : 3346

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum