Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Nishchal on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :




Match 20: 

 World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors 

Venue: Kingsmead, Durban
Date: 19th June, 2017
Time: 6 PM IST





World Dominators just like Alfastars are coming on the back of a home series loss. Their owner resigned in the aftermath and the reigns were handled to Saad. Dominators are also batting heavy with Gursheen, Arjun and Viresh to lead the pack, Dale Steyn and Deepak Nayak will be crucial bowling options as well.



The mighty warriors have been living up to the expectation by showing up picture perfect matches till now. Batting - Checked, Bowling - Checked, Fielding - Checked, Strategy - Spot on : This has been the story of warriors so far. What you expect of a team whose F players - Amazing Aqi, Professional Parth, Stupendous Shashank, Effulgent Eishan along with Imad wasim have been doing so well.








THE MATCH WILL BE PLAYED AT:






Last edited by Nishchal on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nishchal
Level 27
Level 27

Member
Posts : 24708

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:26 pm

Rw in danger

____________________
 
Lets Rip it!!! 
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 16
Level 16

Moderator
Posts : 5355

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Vighnesh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:26 pm

Rw spinners kitne hai ?

____________________
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 42102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Pradyumna Rex on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:27 pm

Valentino Rossi wrote:it would be a miracle if we play 50 overs
Good luck
avatar
Pradyumna Rex
Level 12
Level 12

Member
Posts : 2532

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Nikhil on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:27 pm

Over - 20.1: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 2 RUNS
Over - 20.2: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 2 RUNS
Over - 20.3: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 0 RUNS
Over - 20.4: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 20.5: I.Tahir to I.Wasim: 0 RUNS
Over - 20.6: I.Tahir to I.Wasim: 4 RUNS
 FOUR, lovely improvisation! Yorker outside off, makes room, uses the pace of the ball, opens the face of the bat and runs it to third man.
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 21 (9 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 115/7 ( RR: 5.48 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 19* (15b, 0x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 126.67
I.Wasim: 10* (8b, 0x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 125.00
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 24 ( 14 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I.Tahir: 1-0-9-0
------------------------------------------------------------------



The bowler to bowl now is
Amit Mishra
OD Career Matches : 2
OD Career Maidens : 0
OD Career Wickets : 2
OD Career Best Bowling Figures : 2 for 56
OD Career Bowling Average : 59
OD Career Economy : 6
OD Career Bowling Strike Rate : 60
OD Career Five Wicket Hauls : 0




Over - 21.1: A.Mishra to K.Patyal: 4 RUNS
 FOUR, K.Patyal inside-edges that over the top of the stumps for four, he shuffled across and looked to drive, but the ball moved in and went past the edge for a boundary.
Over - 21.2: A.Mishra to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 21.3: A.Mishra to I.Wasim: 2 RUNS
Over - 21.4: A.Mishra to I.Wasim: 0 RUNS
Over - 21.5: A.Mishra to I.Wasim: 4 RUNS
 FOUR, I.Wasim stands his ground and lofts the ball over the in field and into the gap on the cover boundary.
Over - 21.6: A.Mishra to I.Wasim: 2 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 22 (13 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 128/7 ( RR: 5.82 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 24* (17b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 141.18
I.Wasim: 18* (12b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 150.0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 37 ( 20 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A.Mishra: 6-0-33-4
This spell: A.Mishra: 1-0-13-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 22.1: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 0 RUNS
Over - 22.2: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 2 RUNS
Over - 22.3: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 22.4: I.Tahir to I.Wasim: 0 RUNS
Over - 22.5: I.Tahir to I.Wasim: OUT!
I.Wasim: c G.Singh b I.Tahir 18 (14b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 128.57
 OUT, Caught! I.Wasim has hit a length ball straight down the fielder's throat.



____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9765

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Nikhil on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:27 pm

The new man in

Morne Morkel

OD Career Matches : 7

OD Career Runs : 14

OD Highest Score : 9

OD Batting Average : 14

OD Batting Strike Rate : 93

OD 50s/100s : 0/0

OD 4s/6s : 3/0

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9765

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:27 pm

What if kp scores a century

____________________
 
Lets Rip it!!! 
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 16
Level 16

Moderator
Posts : 5355

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Arjun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:27 pm

Barry Allen wrote:Rw spinners kitne hai ?
they hve good spinners -_-

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Parth on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:28 pm

2 hi spinner hai

____________________
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Posts : 22241

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:28 pm

And tahir strukes

____________________
 
Lets Rip it!!! 
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 16
Level 16

Moderator
Posts : 5355

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:28 pm

wasim gaya out KP please save us

____________________
                                                                                    
                                                           



ROARING WARRIORS
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 14
Level 14

Moderator
Posts : 3923

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Vighnesh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:28 pm

150 will be tough to chase

____________________
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 42102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Parth on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:28 pm

Eobard Thawne wrote:
Barry Allen wrote:Rw spinners kitne hai ?
they hve good spinners -_-
1 sided match this

____________________
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Posts : 22241

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Arjun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:28 pm

tahir gets one

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:28 pm

Trouble for rw coming from everywhere

____________________
 
Lets Rip it!!! 
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 16
Level 16

Moderator
Posts : 5355

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Arjun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:29 pm

Barry Allen wrote:150 will be tough to chase
ninak endinde kedaada chekka chumma pedipikkan

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Parth on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:29 pm

crossed 130

____________________
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Posts : 22241

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Nikhil on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:29 pm

Over - 22.6: I.Tahir to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 23 (3 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 131/8 ( RR: 5.70 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 27* (20b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 135.00
M.Morkel: 0* (1b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 0 ( 1 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I.Tahir: 2-0-12-1
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 23.1: A.Mishra to K.Patyal: 2 RUNS
Over - 23.2: A.Mishra to K.Patyal: 0 RUNS
Over - 23.3: A.Mishra to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 23.4: A.Mishra to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
Over - 23.5: A.Mishra to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
Over - 23.6: A.Mishra to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 24 (3 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 134/8 ( RR: 5.58 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 30* (23b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 130.43
M.Morkel: 0* (4b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 3 ( 7 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A.Mishra: 7-0-36-4
This spell: A.Mishra: 2-0-16-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 24.1: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 24.2: I.Tahir to M.Morkel: 1 RUNS
Over - 24.3: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 24.4: I.Tahir to M.Morkel: 4 RUNS
 FOUR, sliced over point for four, it was a length ball, M.Morkel didn't quite get hold of that but it was wide of the fielder.
Over - 24.5: I.Tahir to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
Over - 24.6: I.Tahir to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 25 (7 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 141/8 ( RR: 5.64 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 32* (25b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 128.00
M.Morkel: 5* (8b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 62.50
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 10 ( 13 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I.Tahir: 3-0-19-1
------------------------------------------------------------------


A bit like yesterday? :v 
KP has Hardik's resemblance too.. Hmmm

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 19
Level 19

Administrator
Posts : 9765

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:29 pm

Rw can make come back

____________________
 
Lets Rip it!!! 
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 16
Level 16

Moderator
Posts : 5355

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:29 pm

Spider-Man wrote:Trouble for rw coming from everywhere
thu hai isiliye we r struggling

____________________
                                                                                    
                                                           



ROARING WARRIORS
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 14
Level 14

Moderator
Posts : 3923

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Pradyumna Rex on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:29 pm

Joey Tribbiani wrote:Over - 20.1: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 2 RUNS
Over - 20.2: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 2 RUNS
Over - 20.3: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 0 RUNS
Over - 20.4: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 20.5: I.Tahir to I.Wasim: 0 RUNS
Over - 20.6: I.Tahir to I.Wasim: 4 RUNS
 FOUR, lovely improvisation! Yorker outside off, makes room, uses the pace of the ball, opens the face of the bat and runs it to third man.
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 21 (9 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 115/7 ( RR: 5.48 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 19* (15b, 0x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 126.67
I.Wasim: 10* (8b, 0x6, 2x4) at a S/R of 125.00
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 24 ( 14 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I.Tahir: 1-0-9-0
------------------------------------------------------------------



The bowler to bowl now is
Amit Mishra
OD Career Matches : 2
OD Career Maidens : 0
OD Career Wickets : 2
OD Career Best Bowling Figures : 2 for 56
OD Career Bowling Average : 59
OD Career Economy : 6
OD Career Bowling Strike Rate : 60
OD Career Five Wicket Hauls : 0




Over - 21.1: A.Mishra to K.Patyal: 4 RUNS
 FOUR, K.Patyal inside-edges that over the top of the stumps for four, he shuffled across and looked to drive, but the ball moved in and went past the edge for a boundary.
Over - 21.2: A.Mishra to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 21.3: A.Mishra to I.Wasim: 2 RUNS
Over - 21.4: A.Mishra to I.Wasim: 0 RUNS
Over - 21.5: A.Mishra to I.Wasim: 4 RUNS
 FOUR, I.Wasim stands his ground and lofts the ball over the in field and into the gap on the cover boundary.
Over - 21.6: A.Mishra to I.Wasim: 2 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 22 (13 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 128/7 ( RR: 5.82 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 24* (17b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 141.18
I.Wasim: 18* (12b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 150.0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 37 ( 20 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A.Mishra: 6-0-33-4
This spell: A.Mishra: 1-0-13-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 22.1: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 0 RUNS
Over - 22.2: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 2 RUNS
Over - 22.3: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 22.4: I.Tahir to I.Wasim: 0 RUNS
Over - 22.5: I.Tahir to I.Wasim: OUT!
I.Wasim: c G.Singh b I.Tahir 18 (14b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 128.57
 OUT, Caught! I.Wasim has hit a length ball straight down the fielder's throat.


Another one
avatar
Pradyumna Rex
Level 12
Level 12

Member
Posts : 2532

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Parth on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:29 pm

Joey Tribbiani wrote:Over - 22.6: I.Tahir to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 23 (3 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 131/8 ( RR: 5.70 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 27* (20b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 135.00
M.Morkel: 0* (1b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 0 ( 1 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I.Tahir: 2-0-12-1
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 23.1: A.Mishra to K.Patyal: 2 RUNS
Over - 23.2: A.Mishra to K.Patyal: 0 RUNS
Over - 23.3: A.Mishra to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 23.4: A.Mishra to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
Over - 23.5: A.Mishra to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
Over - 23.6: A.Mishra to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 24 (3 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 134/8 ( RR: 5.58 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 30* (23b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 130.43
M.Morkel: 0* (4b, 0x6, 0x4) at a S/R of 0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 3 ( 7 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
A.Mishra: 7-0-36-4
This spell: A.Mishra: 2-0-16-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Over - 24.1: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 24.2: I.Tahir to M.Morkel: 1 RUNS
Over - 24.3: I.Tahir to K.Patyal: 1 RUNS
Over - 24.4: I.Tahir to M.Morkel: 4 RUNS
 FOUR, sliced over point for four, it was a length ball, M.Morkel didn't quite get hold of that but it was wide of the fielder.
Over - 24.5: I.Tahir to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
Over - 24.6: I.Tahir to M.Morkel: 0 RUNS
------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Over 25 (7 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 141/8 ( RR: 5.64 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 32* (25b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 128.00
M.Morkel: 5* (8b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 62.50
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 10 ( 13 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I.Tahir: 3-0-19-1
------------------------------------------------------------------


A bit like yesterday? :v 
KP has Hardik's resemblance too.. Hmmm
rahane hai be uske -_-

____________________
avatar
Parth
Level 26
Level 26

Administrator
Posts : 22241

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Arjun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:30 pm

End of Over 25 (7 runs) | Roaring Warriors: 141/8 ( RR: 5.64 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
K.Patyal: 32* (25b, 0x6, 3x4) at a S/R of 128.00
M.Morkel: 5* (8b, 0x6, 1x4) at a S/R of 62.50
------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Partnership : 10 ( 13 )
------------------------------------------------------------------
I.Tahir: 3-0-19-1
------------------------------------------------------------------




get him out :O

____________________
avatar
Arjun
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 27537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:30 pm

Lets win Warriors

____________________
 
Lets Rip it!!! 
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 16
Level 16

Moderator
Posts : 5355

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Vighnesh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:30 pm

Eobard Thawne wrote:
Barry Allen wrote:150 will be tough to chase
ninak endinde kedaada chekka chumma pedipikkan

Poda panni

____________________
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 42102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum