Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Nishchal on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :




Match 20: 

 World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors 

Venue: Kingsmead, Durban
Date: 19th June, 2017
Time: 6 PM IST





World Dominators just like Alfastars are coming on the back of a home series loss. Their owner resigned in the aftermath and the reigns were handled to Saad. Dominators are also batting heavy with Gursheen, Arjun and Viresh to lead the pack, Dale Steyn and Deepak Nayak will be crucial bowling options as well.



The mighty warriors have been living up to the expectation by showing up picture perfect matches till now. Batting - Checked, Bowling - Checked, Fielding - Checked, Strategy - Spot on : This has been the story of warriors so far. What you expect of a team whose F players - Amazing Aqi, Professional Parth, Stupendous Shashank, Effulgent Eishan along with Imad wasim have been doing so well.








THE MATCH WILL BE PLAYED AT:






Last edited by Nishchal on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Haseeh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:35 pm

Sanjay wrote:
The new man in

Kartik Patyal

this guy is genius
my mind telling me he will do today
my prediction Det : 50 off 46 balls with 5 fours and ends not out
20 from 30 balls here

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Haseeh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:36 pm

Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:Highlights nde pala versions kandittundengilum ithra bhayaanakamaaya version aadhyaayitta kaanunne..Tongue out
payashiyude yudham comapny kkanan irikunne ullu :p
Aah haa...Vanno pAzhassi...Evide aayirunn ithreyum neeram Tongue out
Payashi will come after 12 Tongue out
Night duty aanalle Tongue out
heavy work .. :p
Pinnee....NI Bangalorele pradhaanamandri aano Tongue out
no use of being here and enjoying live .. highlights are best

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Mithun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:39 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:DK vs As highlights also going on... Tongue out
channel ?
Some new channel...
Rex Sports Tongue out
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Haseeh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:40 pm

Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:DK vs As highlights also going on... Tongue out
channel ?
Some new channel...
Rex Sports Tongue out
Haseeh Sports will be launching soon

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Mithun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:42 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:Highlights nde pala versions kandittundengilum ithra bhayaanakamaaya version aadhyaayitta kaanunne..Tongue out
payashiyude yudham comapny kkanan irikunne ullu :p
Aah haa...Vanno pAzhassi...Evide aayirunn ithreyum neeram Tongue out
Payashi will come after 12 Tongue out
Night duty aanalle Tongue out
heavy work .. :p
Pinnee....NI Bangalorele pradhaanamandri aano Tongue out
no use of being here and enjoying live .. highlights are best
i understood it very late...Also admins r in our side...They dnt care of v r online or not for the whole day...But highlights, no problem ...It's good for forum...I love our admins Tongue out
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Haseeh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:43 pm

Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:Highlights nde pala versions kandittundengilum ithra bhayaanakamaaya version aadhyaayitta kaanunne..Tongue out
payashiyude yudham comapny kkanan irikunne ullu :p
Aah haa...Vanno pAzhassi...Evide aayirunn ithreyum neeram Tongue out
Payashi will come after 12 Tongue out
Night duty aanalle Tongue out
heavy work .. :p
Pinnee....NI Bangalorele pradhaanamandri aano Tongue out
no use of being here and enjoying live .. highlights are best
i understood it very late...Also admins r in our side...They dnt care of v r online or not for the whole day...But highlights, no problem ...It's good for forum...I love our admins Tongue out
Above all highlights would bring activeness Tongue out

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Mithun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:44 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:DK vs As highlights also going on... Tongue out
channel ?
Some new channel...
Rex Sports Tongue out
Haseeh Sports will be launching soon
Oh ho hooo...Tight competetion Tongue out
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Haseeh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:44 pm

Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:DK vs As highlights also going on... Tongue out
channel ?
Some new channel...
Rex Sports Tongue out
Haseeh Sports will be launching soon
Oh ho hooo...Tight competetion Tongue out
i will do 490+ highlights and 10 posts this week Tongue out

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Mithun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:49 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:Highlights nde pala versions kandittundengilum ithra bhayaanakamaaya version aadhyaayitta kaanunne..Tongue out
payashiyude yudham comapny kkanan irikunne ullu :p
Aah haa...Vanno pAzhassi...Evide aayirunn ithreyum neeram Tongue out
Payashi will come after 12 Tongue out
Night duty aanalle Tongue out
heavy work .. :p
Pinnee....NI Bangalorele pradhaanamandri aano Tongue out
no use of being here and enjoying live .. highlights are best
i understood it very late...Also admins r in our side...They dnt care of v r online or not for the whole day...But highlights, no problem ...It's good for forum...I love our admins Tongue out
Above all highlights would bring activeness Tongue out
Exactly Tongue out
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Nishchal on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:55 pm

time to do highlights 
first time for me  Tongue out
avatar
Nishchal
Level 28
Level 28

Member
Posts : 26828

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Haseeh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:55 pm

Sanjay wrote:using stethescope
good ..carry on

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Mithun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:57 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Sanjay wrote:using stethescope
good ..carry on
I thought Nataraj scale was used
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Mithun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:57 pm

Nishchal wrote:time to do highlights 
first time for me  Tongue out
Glad to c that more people r coming Happy
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Haseeh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:58 pm

Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Sanjay wrote:using stethescope
good ..carry on
I thought Nataraj scale was used
it wont give precise measure for more then 2 decimal

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Sanjay on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:59 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Sanjay wrote:using stethescope
good ..carry on
I thought Nataraj scale was used
it wont give precise measure for more then 2 decimal
3 man 3
dont kill nataraj scale

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Mithun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:02 pm

Haseeh wrote:
Mithun wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Sanjay wrote:using stethescope
good ..carry on
I thought Nataraj scale was used
it wont give precise measure for more then 2 decimal
That's bad...I love Nataraj scale
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Haseeh on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:17 pm

Sanjay wrote:oh no.................
fans are showing frustration at ten cricket HO for not resuming the highlights Sad Sad
they are frustrated that we are keeping on playing the Skore ad Sad
Go hell with your channel Tongue out
ICC decision will all to all , so pack ur channel

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:23 pm

Sanjay wrote:
Haseeh wrote:
Sanjay wrote:oh no.................
fans are showing frustration at ten cricket HO for not resuming the highlights Sad Sad
they are frustrated that we are keeping on playing the Skore ad Sad
Go hell with your channel Tongue out
ICC decision will all to all , so pack ur channel
Puck u ICC Sad
We want DD National... 
Shows only live matches Tongue out
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by DKN on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 12:14 am

so bad luck continues for WD pale
avatar
DKN
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 30367

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Aqi on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:35 am

Sanjay wrote:suffocate them now Smile

Sanjay wrote:Boring warriors Bitch Please

Sanjay wrote:mishi <3

Sanjay wrote:tahir <3

Sanjay wrote:DOmz <3

Sanjay wrote:Afzal <3


How long did this guy cried after we won Bitch Please

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Sanjay on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:37 am

Isnt it ok to take sides during a game? Sad Sad

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Nikhil on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:38 am

Sanjay wrote:Isnt it ok to take sides during a game? Sad Sad
Lol it sure is

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12768

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Sanjay on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:39 am

But but i am crying Sad

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Castle Lager CWC - June 2017 : Match 20 || World Dominators vs Roaring Warriors || 19th June : 6 PM IST

Post by Aqi on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:40 am

Sanjay wrote:Isnt it ok to take sides during a game? Sad Sad
Again trying to show a negative point against me

When did i said that its not ok to take sides ?


Last edited by Jesse Pinkman on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum