When Devil decides to be Star

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Rishabh on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :



After tough times for Devils United, things have gone even worse for them as their big star, ManiGandan S Krishna decides to end his contract from Devils United after Castle Lager CWC June 2017. The leading run scorer of T20 Boom 2017 feels that now is the time to try a new chapter in his CWSim Journey and he has decided to sign contract with AlfaStars which will start from July 3rd, 2017 (Monday). ManiGandan S Krishna started his CWSim career with Devils United in the month of April as the Captain of the new team. Devils United and ManiGandan S Krishna both made their debut against AlfaStars in T20 Boom 2017. It was a pretty successful tournament for him as he was the Purple Cap (Purple Cap was for Highest Run Getter in T20 Boom) holder. After losing to Roaring Warriors in Semi Finals, things went really bad for Devils United as they had a miserable tour with Shadows. After big changes in the team this month, things have not improved so far as Devils United finds themselves at the bottom of Castle Lager CWC 2017 Points Table with 0 wins out of 5 matches.  



"Player like ManiGandan joining us is such a big boost for the team. Its important to concentrate on our future and look for the players which can create big difference and I think ManiGandan is one of them. He is a pure quality player who can step up when required. So having him in our squad for future just shows we are going in right direction and this means now we can play maximum of F Players without any issue which is always important for any team. So overall I am excited to share the dressing room with ManiGandan from July." said by current AlfaStars Captain, Rishabh Tandon. 



"To be honest I am really pleased that I am joining team like AlfaStars who always shows great potential when it matters most. They performed really well in T20 Boom 2017 and I know they have that hunger to succeed which is important for any team. Personally, I would be pleased to fulfill that hunger in the future and I hope to bring more success to this team. Also I want to thank my previous team, Devils United who respected my decision and allowed me to try something new in my life. I just can't wait for July to come and start my new journey with AlfaStars." said by ManiGandan S Krishna.


Can he be the big player for AlfaStars in future?

____________________

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help
avatar
Rishabh
Level 36
Level 36

Administrator
Posts : 46790

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Saad on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 12:59 pm

Spider-Man wrote:
Tillakaratne Dilshan wrote:
Janardan Pratap wrote:Here Comes Devil
:u are in any team yet?
U want him?
Not now

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18072

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Mithun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:28 pm

Mani transformed from Gayle to Ryder
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Raminder on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:29 pm

Gained a lot of weight Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:30 pm

Most controversial transfer
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Mithun on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:30 pm

Yup...AS will use him as their opener I guess
avatar
Mithun
Level 18
Level 18

Member
Posts : 8897

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:32 pm

AS played well.. But he is inactive
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Saad on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:42 pm

Raminder wrote:Gained a lot of weight Tongue out
Sure Gayle is more heavy

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18072

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Saad on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:42 pm

Mithun wrote:Yup...AS will use him as their opener I guess
Johnny will miss after poor form maybe

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18072

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:43 pm

AS played with 4 F players only
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Saad on Mon 19 Jun 2017, 1:44 pm

Spider-Man wrote:AS played with 4 F players only
Oh is it .. Didn't notice their matches Tongue out

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18072

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Wed 05 Jul 2017, 10:22 am

Most controversial transfer
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Wed 05 Jul 2017, 10:24 am

Saad wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:AS played with 4 F players only
Oh is it .. Didn't notice their matches Tongue out
U r busy man
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6388

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Saad on Wed 05 Jul 2017, 10:49 am

Yash Bhavsar wrote:
Saad wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:AS played with 4 F players only
Oh is it .. Didn't notice their matches Tongue out
U r busy man
Yes i m 
And u too that ur replying after ages

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18072

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Kush on Wed 05 Jul 2017, 11:39 am

AS badly needed new F players
avatar
Kush
Level 20
Level 20

Member
Posts : 10440

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Devil decides to be Star

Post by Adithya Shashank on Wed 05 Jul 2017, 12:19 pm

Rishabh wrote:


After tough times for Devils United, things have gone even worse for them as their big star, ManiGandan S Krishna decides to end his contract from Devils United after Castle Lager CWC June 2017. The leading run scorer of T20 Boom 2017 feels that now is the time to try a new chapter in his CWSim Journey and he has decided to sign contract with AlfaStars which will start from July 3rd, 2017 (Monday). ManiGandan S Krishna started his CWSim career with Devils United in the month of April as the Captain of the new team. Devils United and ManiGandan S Krishna both made their debut against AlfaStars in T20 Boom 2017. It was a pretty successful tournament for him as he was the Purple Cap (Purple Cap was for Highest Run Getter in T20 Boom) holder. After losing to Roaring Warriors in Semi Finals, things went really bad for Devils United as they had a miserable tour with Shadows. After big changes in the team this month, things have not improved so far as Devils United finds themselves at the bottom of Castle Lager CWC 2017 Points Table with 0 wins out of 5 matches.  



"Player like ManiGandan joining us is such a big boost for the team. Its important to concentrate on our future and look for the players which can create big difference and I think ManiGandan is one of them. He is a pure quality player who can step up when required. So having him in our squad for future just shows we are going in right direction and this means now we can play maximum of F Players without any issue which is always important for any team. So overall I am excited to share the dressing room with ManiGandan from July." said by current AlfaStars Captain, Rishabh Tandon. 



"To be honest I am really pleased that I am joining team like AlfaStars who always shows great potential when it matters most. They performed really well in T20 Boom 2017 and I know they have that hunger to succeed which is important for any team. Personally, I would be pleased to fulfill that hunger in the future and I hope to bring more success to this team. Also I want to thank my previous team, Devils United who respected my decision and allowed me to try something new in my life. I just can't wait for July to come and start my new journey with AlfaStars." said by ManiGandan S Krishna.


Can he be the big player for AlfaStars in future?
DK should have got MANI Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4569

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum