Gamers' corner

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gamers' corner

Post by Sanjay on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:01 pm

Once a wise guy said, every one enjoys gaming Tongue out 
be it man or woman or even Nik, we all enjoy gaming Tongue out Tongue out 

So here, in this thread, we can discuss and suggest games Tongue out
Hell, we could even play multiplayer games Happy Happy 


____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Raminder on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:04 pm

Let's play CS 1.6 some day

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Sanjay on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:04 pm

yeah I have global offensive

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Sanjay on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:06 pm


Why arent we playing COD  4 MW Mother of god ?

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Aqi on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:37 pm

didnt played CS from a very long time

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:37 pm

Clash Royale challenge
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6389

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Sanjay on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:37 pm

Spider-Man wrote:Clash Royale challenge
cant remember the last time i played it Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:38 pm

Sanjay wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:Clash Royale challenge
cant remember the last time i played it Tongue out
Many improvements have been made
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6389

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Aqi on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:38 pm

Spider-Man wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:Clash Royale challenge
cant remember the last time i played it Tongue out
Many improvements have been made
I was pro Tongue out

but now totally lost the touch

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:41 pm

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:Clash Royale challenge
cant remember the last time i played it Tongue out
Many improvements have been made
I was pro Tongue out

but now totally lost the touch
Im pro now  Tongue out
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6389

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Aqi on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:42 pm

Spider-Man wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:Clash Royale challenge
cant remember the last time i played it Tongue out
Many improvements have been made
I was pro Tongue out

but now totally lost the touch
Im pro now  Tongue out
Tongue out u claim to be pro in everything u do Tongue out

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:43 pm

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Sanjay wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:Clash Royale challenge
cant remember the last time i played it Tongue out
Many improvements have been made
I was pro Tongue out

but now totally lost the touch
Im pro now  Tongue out
Tongue out u claim to be pro in everything u do Tongue out
No im not pro like u... In Hutiyapa  Tongue out
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6389

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Aqi on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:44 pm

Everyone knows who is pro in hutiyapa Bitch Please

____________________
avatar
Aqi
Level 32
Level 32

Administrator
Designer
Posts : 37070

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Vighnesh on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:47 pm

Walking dead fan anyone?
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Yash Bhavsar on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:49 pm

Not fan
But played
avatar
Yash Bhavsar
Level 17
Level 17

Member
Posts : 6389

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Vighnesh on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 6:12 pm

Spider-Man wrote:Not fan
But played
play state of decay game
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Avinash on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:45 pm

Sanjay wrote:Once a wise guy said, every one enjoys gaming Tongue out 
be it man or woman or even Nik, we all enjoy gaming Tongue out Tongue out 

So here, in this thread, we can discuss and suggest games Tongue out
Hell, we could even play multiplayer games Happy Happy 

Wwe 2k
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Avinash on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:45 pm

Avinash wrote:
Sanjay wrote:Once a wise guy said, every one enjoys gaming Tongue out 
be it man or woman or even Nik, we all enjoy gaming Tongue out Tongue out 

So here, in this thread, we can discuss and suggest games Tongue out
Hell, we could even play multiplayer games Happy Happy 

Wwe 2k
God of war etc
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Avinash on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:46 pm

Barry Allen wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:Not fan
But played
play state of decay game
Well I will try it
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Raminder on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:46 pm

i dont have COD 4 Sanjay -.-
Fifa online ?
Match now ?

____________________
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Avinash on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:47 pm

Raminder wrote:i dont have COD 4 Sanjay -.-
Fifa online ?
Match now ?
No
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Avinash on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:47 pm

Avinash wrote:
Raminder wrote:i dont have COD 4 Sanjay -.-
Fifa online ?
Match now ?
No
Cod means
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Avinash on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:48 pm

Barry Allen wrote:Walking dead fan anyone?
Probably no one
avatar
Avinash
Level 9
Level 9

Member
Posts : 685

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Raminder on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:49 pm

Avinash wrote:
Avinash wrote:
Raminder wrote:i dont have COD 4 Sanjay -.-
Fifa online ?
Match now ?
No
Cod means
Call of Duty
avatar
Raminder
Level 25
Level 25

Moderator
Posts : 21735

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gamers' corner

Post by Vighnesh on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 7:53 pm

Avinash is ?
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum