CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Sanjay on Tue 20 Jun 2017, 5:28 pm

First topic message reminder :


How does this work?
500 posts by the end of Sunday 11:59pm IST will earn you +2 skill points to use for the next week.
500 posts in the next week of that will earn you an extra skill point and it will go on like that till your streak ends.
I.e if I make 504 posts in Week 1, My skill points go to (my existing skills + 2) . If I make 501 posts in the subsequent week, my skills go to (my existing skills + 3). 

Here we keep a track of that.












Week 1
        Nikhil Nik (+1 = +11 ), Sanjay (+1 = +9), Vighnesh (+1 = +7),  Raminder (+1 = +9), Adithya, Aqi, Nishchal, MI, Haseeh          
Week 2
            Nikhil Nik (+1 = +12 ), Sanjay (+1 = +10), MI (+1 = +3)   
Week 3
             
            Nikhil Nik (+1 = +13 ), Sanjay (+1 = +11), MI (+1 = +4)   
Week 4
    Sanjay (+1 = +12), MI (+1 = +5)                
Week 5

Week 6

Week 7


Week 8
 
Week 9


Week 10

Week 11



Last edited by Sanjay on Mon 31 Jul 2017, 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 4:41 am

Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:thats y u got Happy
if i had +2 it would have been 17 Tongue out
y first in top posters Tongue out
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 12:40 pm

MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:thats y u got Happy
if i had +2 it would have been 17 Tongue out
y first in top posters Tongue out
didnt get u ?
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 12:55 pm

Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:thats y u got Happy
if i had +2 it would have been 17 Tongue out
y first in top posters Tongue out
didnt get u ?
i meant my first time in top posters is lask week Tongue out
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 12:56 pm

MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:thats y u got Happy
if i had +2 it would have been 17 Tongue out
y first in top posters Tongue out
didnt get u ?
i meant my first time in top posters is lask week Tongue out
oh got u Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 12:57 pm

Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:thats y u got Happy
if i had +2 it would have been 17 Tongue out
y first in top posters Tongue out
didnt get u ?
i meant my first time in top posters is lask week Tongue out
oh got u Tongue out
m dosent work that much like othr keys thats the problem Sad
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:03 pm

MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:thats y u got Happy
if i had +2 it would have been 17 Tongue out
y first in top posters Tongue out
didnt get u ?
i meant my first time in top posters is lask week Tongue out
oh got u Tongue out
m dosent work that much like othr keys thats the problem Sad
yea  Facepalm Facepalm
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:06 pm

Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:thats y u got Happy
if i had +2 it would have been 17 Tongue out
y first in top posters Tongue out
didnt get u ?
i meant my first time in top posters is lask week Tongue out
oh got u Tongue out
m dosent work that much like othr keys thats the problem Sad
yea  Facepalm Facepalm
bttr GIF Happy
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:12 pm

MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:thats y u got Happy
if i had +2 it would have been 17 Tongue out
y first in top posters Tongue out
didnt get u ?
i meant my first time in top posters is lask week Tongue out
oh got u Tongue out
m dosent work that much like othr keys thats the problem Sad
yea  Facepalm Facepalm
bttr GIF Happy
happy ? Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:15 pm

Noww there e is no thread for CWPL than FB ??
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:16 pm

MI wrote:Noww there e is no thread for CWPL than FB ??
for now nope
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:17 pm

Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:Noww there e is no thread for CWPL than FB ??
for now nope
Rish or u will make ?
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:18 pm

MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:Noww there e is no thread for CWPL than FB ??
for now nope
Rish or u will make ?
if i host i will if rish host he will do it Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:20 pm

YEs THE THIRD GYM Happy
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:22 pm

MI wrote:YEs THE THIRD GYM Happy
3rd gym ? battle with gym leader then Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 1:40 pm

Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:YEs THE THIRD GYM Happy
3rd gym ? battle with gym leader then Tongue out
Dont Post in gym :9
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 3:41 pm

MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:YEs THE THIRD GYM Happy
3rd gym ? battle with gym leader then Tongue out
Dont Post in gym :9
haha  lol! lol!  ok :p
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 3:42 pm

Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:YEs THE THIRD GYM Happy
3rd gym ? battle with gym leader then Tongue out
Dont Post in gym :9
haha  lol! lol!  ok :p
BE careful wile u post Tongue out
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Adithya Shashank on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 5:24 pm

MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:
Adithya Shashank wrote:
MI wrote:YEs THE THIRD GYM Happy
3rd gym ? battle with gym leader then Tongue out
Dont Post in gym :9
haha  lol! lol!  ok :p
BE careful wile u post Tongue out
yea i am Tongue out
avatar
Adithya Shashank
Level 15
Level 15

Member
Posts : 4583

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 5:28 pm

REX DIsSAPEARED Tongue out
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Saad on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 6:13 pm

MI wrote:REX DIsSAPEARED Tongue out
Want him back?

____________________
   WORLD DOMINATORS  cheers cheers
avatar
Saad
Level 24
Level 24

Moderator
Posts : 18073

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 6:16 pm

Saad wrote:
MI wrote:REX DIsSAPEARED Tongue out
Want him back?
He had hype when week started
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Haseeh on Sat 15 Jul 2017, 8:45 pm

when its updated ??

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32405

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Vighnesh on Sat 15 Jul 2017, 9:29 pm

this is latest
avatar
Vighnesh
Level 35
Level 35

Administrator
Posts : 44018

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by Sanjay on Sat 15 Jul 2017, 10:32 pm

bighu underrated
+7

____________________
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 34511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWSIM2™ | F PLAYER WEEKLY INCREMENT LIST(2)

Post by MI on Sun 16 Jul 2017, 10:54 am

Top poster of the week Sanjay ?
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33537

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum