CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Nikhil on Sat 08 Jul 2017, 11:58 pm

First topic message reminder :




Stay alert as a wild pokemon can appear anytime in this thread and be ready to battle.
Defeat them to win the Pokemon in your team if you have pokeballs. Also win Levels for your own Pokemon.
The Pokemon will not be available anymore once someone defeats them or if there is no challenger for more than 30 minutes


Last edited by Nikhil on Sat 08 Jul 2017, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12444

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by MI on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:21 am

Nikhil wrote:

Turn 1




Charizard used Flame Burst!
It's super effective! The opposing Heracross lost 55% of its health!

The opposing Heracross used Take Down!
Charizard lost 37.2% of its health!
The opposing Heracross is damaged by the recoil!

Turn 2




Charizard used Flame Burst!
It's super effective! The opposing Heracross lost 36% of its health!

The opposing Heracross fainted!

MI comfortably wins this battle
You may post regarding your use of the evolution stone and 5 LPs in the Evolution thread
Won it Happy btw is it catchable? Smile
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33159

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Sanjay on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:22 am

MI wrote:
Nikhil wrote:

Turn 1





Charizard used Flame Burst!
It's super effective! The opposing Heracross lost 55% of its health!

The opposing Heracross used Take Down!
Charizard lost 37.2% of its health!
The opposing Heracross is damaged by the recoil!

Turn 2





Charizard used Flame Burst!
It's super effective! The opposing Heracross lost 36% of its health!

The opposing Heracross fainted!

MI comfortably wins this battle
You may post regarding your use of the evolution stone and 5 LPs in the Evolution thread
Won it Happy btw is it catchable? Smile
Naheenn paranjal naji podo hei

____________________

Fun Dancing 2 Dance1 Fun Dancing 2
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 33750

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Sanjay on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:22 am

Who is for me

____________________

Fun Dancing 2 Dance1 Fun Dancing 2
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 33750

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Nikhil on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:23 am



Level  : Sum of your pokemon levels + 2
Max Pokemons allowed to be used : 2

Rewards :
Catchable
+5 LP

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by MI on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:23 am

Sanjay wrote:
MI wrote:
Nikhil wrote:

Turn 1







Charizard used Flame Burst!
It's super effective! The opposing Heracross lost 55% of its health!

The opposing Heracross used Take Down!
Charizard lost 37.2% of its health!
The opposing Heracross is damaged by the recoil!

Turn 2







Charizard used Flame Burst!
It's super effective! The opposing Heracross lost 36% of its health!

The opposing Heracross fainted!

MI comfortably wins this battle
You may post regarding your use of the evolution stone and 5 LPs in the Evolution thread
Won it Happy btw is it catchable? Smile
Naheenn paranjal naji podo hei
ente ?
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33159

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Haseeh on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:23 am

ME

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Nikhil on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:23 am

MI wrote:
Nikhil wrote:

Turn 1






Charizard used Flame Burst!
It's super effective! The opposing Heracross lost 55% of its health!

The opposing Heracross used Take Down!
Charizard lost 37.2% of its health!
The opposing Heracross is damaged by the recoil!

Turn 2






Charizard used Flame Burst!
It's super effective! The opposing Heracross lost 36% of its health!

The opposing Heracross fainted!

MI comfortably wins this battle
You may post regarding your use of the evolution stone and 5 LPs in the Evolution thread
Won it Happy btw is it catchable? Smile
No

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Sanjay on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:23 am

Me

____________________

Fun Dancing 2 Dance1 Fun Dancing 2
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 33750

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by MI on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:23 am

Nikhil wrote:


Level  : Sum of your pokemon levels + 2
Max Pokemons allowed to be used : 2

Rewards :
Catchable
+5 LP
why no catchable for me Tongue out
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33159

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Haseeh on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:23 am

Sanjay wrote:Me
Late Tongue out

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by MI on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:23 am

Haseeh wrote:ME
after u me again Tongue out
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33159

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Nikhil on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:24 am

Haseeh, your pokemon(s)?

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Haseeh on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:24 am

Name of that pokemon ??

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Haseeh on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:24 am

Snjaykku pani koduthaappo santosham

____________________

Haseeh
Level 30
Level 30

Member
Posts : 32311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Nikhil on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:24 am

New thread coming..

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Nikhil on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:25 am

Haseeh wrote:Name of that pokemon ??
Tauros

____________________
avatar
Nikhil
Level 21
Level 21

Administrator
Posts : 12444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Sanjay on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:25 am

Malamyre
Enthonnedei
**** it :|

____________________

Fun Dancing 2 Dance1 Fun Dancing 2
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 33750

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by Sanjay on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:25 am

Nee oombi pottumeda poori

____________________

Fun Dancing 2 Dance1 Fun Dancing 2
avatar
Sanjay
Level 31
Level 31

Senior Moderator
Posts : 33750

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CW Pokemon Master - Wild Battle (4)

Post by MI on Wed 12 Jul 2017, 1:26 am

Sanjay wrote:Malamyre
Enthonnedei
**** it :|
paavam Sad
avatar
MI
Level 31
Level 31

Member
Posts : 33159

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum